Seperation

2JUN Collections

“Why do we always fight with each other? Don’t you love me anymore?” asks Junhyung. Dujun just stays silent.

“Answer me,” demands Junhyung. Dujun sighs.

“I sincerely don’t know. Since past few months, we both busy and tired with our pack schedule,” utters Dujun.

“Can we make this work? Can our relationship really work?”

“I don’t know, Junhyung-ah. I don’t know,”

“You called me Junhyung,” says Junhyung bitterly. Dujun was taken aback.

“You never call me Junhyung since we are officially dating,” smiles Junhyung bitterly.

“I’m sorry,”

“We need a separation. If it doesn’t work then I guess we should put an end to our relationship,” Junhyung suggests.

“Okay, let’s do that. Until one of us decide whether this work or not, we should stay away from each other,”

“Deal”

*****

6 months since they made the deal. Neither of them come with a conclusion nor decision and it kill both of them, emotionally.

“Hyung! Why are you look so sad?” asks Dongwoon. Junhyung looks up to only meet eyes with Dongwoon.

“Am I?”

“Yes. You look like having a big problem. Is everything alright?” this time, Yoseob asks. His face surely masked with concern.

“Ahh. Nothing. Nothing big actually. It just I’m having a personal problem,” replies Junhyung, trying to smile to his dongsaengs.

“Are you fighting with Dujun hyung? You both seem distant since past months,” says Dongwoon.

“You noticed?”

“Everybody notices hyung. What happen to both of you? You guys are not close like before and I hate it,” whines Yoseob. Junhyung can only sigh.

“We decide to avoid each other. Our relationship somehow doesn’t work like how it should,”

“Hyung, I might be the youngest among us but believe me, you guys need each other. It is normal to have some slump period in a relationship but if both of you try to protect it, believe me, you guys will have happily ever after,” smiles Dongwoon, assuring his older hyung.

“Thank you, Woonie. I’ll think about it,” replies Junhyung.

 

“Dujunie hyung! Are you okay?” asks Kikwang.

“Uhh?”

“You are spacing out. And you played bad too. Is there something bothering you?”

“I don’t know. Maybe yes, maybe not,” shrugs Dujun.

“It’s about Jun hyung, right?” and Dujun looks at Kikwang.

“How did you know?”

“Everybody can sense that something is not right with both of you. Since past six months, right?”

“Everyone notices it?”

“Yes. Even the coordi noonas noticed it. What happened to you guys?” asks Kikwang with curiosity.

“I don’t know. Our relationship seems not to work,” sighs Dujun.

“Do you try to make it work?”

“Eh?”

“Hyung, every relationship has its own flaws. You guys need to work together to overshadow the flaws if you want it to work,” shrugs Kikwang and leave Dujun pondering by himself, in the middle of the soccer field.

 

*****

“Hey,”

“Hey,”

“Are you busy?” asks Dujun.

“Not really. Why?”

“Let’s go out. We have something to discuss,”

“Okay. Where should we go? I’ll drive,”

“Let’s go to Han River,” replies Dujun.

“Okay,”

 

Both of them are strolling along the river, without a word. Both of their mind are occupied with so many things that make them suffocated.

“Look up there,” Dujun voice makes Junhyung stop in his track.

“What?”

“The stars in the sky,” replies Dujun. Junhyung looks up and only be greeted with the numerous count of stars.

“Beautiful,” utters Junhyung.

Yes it is. They are really far away from us but they still manage to lighten up our dark sky,” says Dujun. Both of them keep silent for a moment.

“Are you implying something?” asks Junhyung. His heart beats faster than usual.

“You got it, right?” utters Dujun. Junhyung slowly nods.

“I’m sorry for being a jerk before,” utters Dujun slowly.

“I’m sorry too. We both are really immature when dealing with our feelings,” chuckles Junhyung with tears. Dujun reaches for Junhyung face and wipes his tears.

“Why are you crying, hmm?” asks Dujun softly.

“Because it hurt. It really hurts without you. It really hurts to miss you,” sobs Junhyung. Dujun heart breaks with Junhyung confession. Without hesitation, he cocoons Junhyung in his embrace.

“I’m sorry. I really sorry. I shouldn’t let you go through all of this,” mumbles Dujun.

“I’m at a fault too. I’m sorry,”

“I still love you, Junnie,” utters Dujun.

“I love you too. Let us start anew, shall we?” asks Junhyung while looking up into Dujun orbs.

“You looks damn cute with those chubby cheeks and red nose,” teases Dujun. Junhyung punches Dujun chest softly.

“Meanie,” whines Junhyung and he effectively burry his face onto Dujun chest. Dujun tightens his hug around Junhyung. He promised to himself, he will never leave Junhyung anymore. Junhyung is his star. And he needs his star.

=================================================================================================================

updated ^^

i wrote this while listening to some piano music and i dont know why it turns out like this.. hahahah

anyway, i changed this story from 2Jun Drablles/One-shot Collections to 2JUN Collections (if you notice)

i'll be having examination later at 1430 but here i am, updating my fanfics.. hahahaha

pray for me guys !!

have a nice day ahead !! ^_^

15th August 2016, Monday, 1241