His Wife 3.0

2JUN Collections

Months have passed and both Dujun and Junhyung are living in that apartment, instead of going back to the previous apartment. Mrs. Yoon and Eunjae seem to not bother them anymore and Dujun was happy for that fact. So that day, Dujun decide to go home early, to meet his dear wife.

“Baby! I’m home!” shouted Junhyung but he felt uneasy because Junhyung wasn’t welcoming him, like he always did.

“Baby? Where are you?” asks Dujun. He looks around the living room but no Junhyung. The kitchen too, still in the same position like he left in the morning.

“Junhyung hasn’t wake up? This is so not him,” mumbles Dujun and speeds up to their bedroom at the upper level of their apartment.

“Junnie~ Are you still sleeping?” Dujun carefully open their bedroom but Junhyung also wasn’t there.

“Yahhh~ Where are you~~~?” whines Dujun. He soon makes his way to the bathroom, the last place he could think of.

“Oh my God! Junhyung-ah!”

 

“How is him, Dongwoon ah?” asked Dujun, clearly anxious. Dr. Son or Dongwoon just smiled at his hyung.

“Don’t worry hyung. Junhyung-ssi is fine. Nothing serious,” smiled Dongwoon.

“Junhyung hyung for you. He is my wife,” retorts Dujun.

“Hyung, you don’t have to fool me. I know who Junhyung hyung is,” Dongwoon rolls his eyes.

“Yah! I’m telling the truth. I already married him 3 months ago,” sighed Dujun. “You are the first person to know in our circle,” added Dujun.

“Seriously hyung? You really married him?” asked Dongwoon, clearly surprised with the new info he got.

“I’m freaking serious here. Since he is my legal spouse, would you please tell me what is wrong with my wife? I have the right to know since I’m his legal husband,” said Dujun, quite stern.

“Whoaa~ Relax hyung. Okay, here is Junhyung hyung report. He is definitely fine. Nothing wrong with him, as of now. But..”

“But what?” intercepted Dujun.

“Patience hyung,” Dongwoon rolls his eyes. “Junhyung hyung is healthy, seriously. But you really need give him extra care since he is now carrying your child and his body is still adapting with the new develop embryo,” added Dongwoon.

“What? Junhyung is what?” asked Dujun, couldn’t digest what Dongwoon had said.

“Aish hyung! Seriously? You didn’t get it?” asked Dongwoon, frustrated. Dujun nodded.

“Junhyung hyung is pregnant. You are going to be a dad. Both of you going to be parents. Got it?” uttered Dongwoon. The room was oddly silence for a while before Dujun speaks.

“I’m going to be a dad? I’m going to be a dad? You mean I’M GOING TO BE A FATHER??!!! OH MY GOD!!” and Dujun was jumping around, doing his own ceremony.

“Dongwoon-ah, finally! I’m going to be a dad! And Junhyung is going to be a mom!! Oh my God! I’m so ecstatic!” Dujun shook Dongwoon shoulder too hard to the latter liking.

“Hyung! Stop shaking me!” grunts Dongwoon.

“Can I meet Junyung now? Can I meet him?” asked Dujun, like a 5 years old asking his father for a candy.

“Hyung, you are freaking 27! And you don’t have to ask me like a 5 years old kid. And yes, you can meet him. He will be discharged after he finish his IV,” says Dongwoon.

“Thank you, Woonie! I’ll invite you for dinner in our house later. Bring Kikwang too!” shouted Dujun he exits the said doctor room.

“Dujun hyung is such a kid. Now I wonder how on Earth Junhyung hyung agreed to marry Dujun hyung?” mutters Dongwoon to himself before he resume his works. Yoon Junhyung name is added to his special patient list.

*****

“Hey babe,”

“Hi. Where am I?” asked Junhyung.

“You are in hospital. I found you were unconscious in the kitchen,” reply Dujun.

“Oh God! I’m sorry,” utters Junhyung.

“It’s okay. Don’t cry, hm?” said Dujun softly while caressing Junhyung crown.

“What time is now?”

“Almost 8 pm. We will be going home after you finished that” Dujun pointed at the almost finished IV bottle.

“Have you eaten your dinner?” asked Junhyung, concerns about his husband meal.

“I am. Heyy~ I’m the one who should worry over you. Not the other way round, you cutie pie,” teased Dujun, pinching Junhyung nose lightly. The latter only whined.

“I’m not badly sick, right?” ask Junhyung slowly.

“No, you are not. In fact, you are really healthy. The doctor or nurses didn’t tell you anything?” asked Dujun. Junhyung shake his head as a no.

“Well, I hope you will accept this. Actually,”

“Actually what?” intercepted Junhyung, clearly anxious and impatient. Dujun only chuckled.

“You are so eager to know. Okay, we will have a new family member,” smiles Dujun.

“Eh? Who?” Junhyung blinks his eyes and unconsciously looking too adorable in Dujun eyes.

“Our son? Or maybe daughter?” chuckled Dujun a little.

“I am pregnant?” blurts Junhyung after 2 minutes of thinking.

“Yes babe. You are pregnant. We are going to be parents! I’m so happy!” said Dujun who clearly couldn’t contain his happiness. Soon after, Junhyung also smiled and of course, he cries.

“Oh my God! This is soo surreal! I’m really pregnant with your child! Thank you, Dujunie. Thank you for trusting me! Thank you for giving me a chance to carry your child!” utters Junhyung in his cry before he hugs Dujun tightly.

“Heyy~ You don’t have to thank me. I am the one who should thank you because you are willing to bear my child. Thank you for staying with me, thank you for having faith in me, thank you for marrying me,” say Dujun and kiss Junhyung on both of his eyes, cheeks, nose and finally on the lips. Junhyung smiled in the kiss.

“I love you, Doo. Seriously, I love you,” said Junhyung between the kiss.

“I love you too, cute,” replied Dujun before closing the gap once again.

*****

“You go up first okay? I’m going to park the car,” says Dujun.

“But I want to follow you,” whined Junhyung. Dujun only smiled. Since Junhyung pregnancy is known to both of them, Junhyung has become extra clingy towards Dujun and become utterly cuter than he already is.

“I’m not going anywhere. I just going to park the car then I will straightly go up. Plus, remember what Dongwoon said, babe? No unnecessary walk,” reminds Dujun.

“Fine. I’ll go up first,” pouted Junhyung.

“I love you baby,” Dujun pecks Junhyung lips and it manage to make Junhyung smile again. Another cute thing (in Dujun eyes) about pregnant Junhyung is Junhyung is easy to sulk but easy to be coaxed.

“See you later. Be careful,” says Junhyung before waving a goodbye to his husband. Dujun just going to park his car but Junhyung already miss the man.

“Aegi-ah, I already missed your papa. What should I do?” chuckled Junhyung why caressing his not-so-visible baby bump.

“Let’s go up and rest, okay aegi?”

 

“Mrs. Yoon,”

“So my son still keeps you?” smirks Mrs. Yoon.

“I really hate you, Jun,” spats Eunjae.

“Get out of here!” shouted Mrs. Yoon.

“You ungrateful son of !” and Eunjae slapped Junhyung hard on his face.

“I already told you that I hate you and now I really wanna kill you!” shouted Mrs. Yoon in rage. She pushed Junhyung hard until he fell on floor. Junhyung shut his eyes tight the moment he felt the impact. Pain was shooting through his spine.

“You ! How dare you still stuck with my son like a leech? Are you really this low?” raged Mrs. Yoon and hitting Junhyung non-stop. Eunjae also joins Mrs. Yoon to hit the said man.

“Mom!!!!!” shouted Dujun. Junhyung looks up to his husband and smiled weakly. His hand was clutching his stomach and Dujun doesn’t want to imagine the worst.

“Did you push Junhyung? Did he fell?!!!” shouted Dujun.

“Oppa! Why are you being rude to mother? He is your mother?” asked Eunjae.

“You, shut up! I’m not asking you!” glared Dujun. He quickly gets a hold on Junhyung and hold his wife.

“Are you okay babe? Are you hurting somewhere?” asked Dujun. Junhyung nodded weakly. His eyes trail to his stomach and what Dujun saw is definitely a nightmare.

“Oh my God!” Dujun gasp. Mrs. Yoon and Eunjae also stunned in their place when they saw Junhyung is indeed bleeding.

“Junhyung is my legal wife and both of you don’t have any right to insult him! If something happens to our baby, I will not hesitate to bring this thing to court! Even though you are my freaking mother!” shouted Dujun before he picks Junhyung up and rushed to the hospital.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! What have I done?!!” cried Mrs. Yoon. Eunjae was rendered speechless.

 

=================================================================================================================

updated !

sorry for the delayed. i already told you that once i start my new semester, i will be busy which means i will not be upating any of my fic regularly so i would like to thank you guys for your patients. 

enjoy this piece of idea of mine ^^

4th October 2016, Tuesday, 1251