Error

2JUN Collections

best read with VIXX - Error as background music ^^

 

=================================================================================================================

Junhyung miss his Dujun. His Yoon Doojoon. His dorky Yoon Doojoon. He really need Dujun now. He was losing himself. Losing himself to the painful feeling of missing someone they love.

 

 

“Jun, will you be sad if I’m gone?” one day, Dujun asked. They were basking themselves in the pretty sunset.

“Huh? What are you talking about Doo? You will not be gone anywhere without me,” said Junhyung. He tried hard to cover his shaky voice. His heart thumping hard as if it can sense something bad.

“I know but I’m wondering. Will you be sad if I’m gone?” Dujun asked again and Junhyung laugh nervously.

“Of course I will, idiot. You are my lover, you are my husband, you are my other half, you are my soul,” said Junhyung. He doesn’t know why but he has this urge to hug his Dujun tightly. Dujun chuckled.

“Now, why are you hugging me like this? Are you not letting me go?” asked Dujun. He kissed Junhyung crown.

“Yes. I will not let you go. No,” Junhyung said. A tear escape.

“Heyy~~ Don’t cry please. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you sad,” said Dujun. He wiped Junhyung tears with his thumb. Junhyung sob doesn’t subside, in spite, he’s crying harder.

“Baby, what’s wrong? Why are you so sad?” asked Dujun again.

“I don’t know. I just feel really sad right now. I have this feeling that you will leave me soon,” sobbed Junhyung. Dujun sighed.

“It’s only your feeling. Now stop crying okay. Let’s go out for some happy date,” said Dujun. He cupped Junhyung face and kissed his nose. Junhyung nodded. Even his heart feel really heavy but he doesn’t voice it out. Maybe he was too stress. Maybe he need to have fun with his Dujun. Or so he thought.

 

 

23rd October, a date where Junhyung will never forget for his entire life. That fated day, he lost his other half. He lost half of his heart. And importantly, he lost his Dujun.

That day was going smooth as usual, until he was informed with a news a group of conglomerate was shoot to death by a drug addict. And his Dujun is one of the victims. Dujun was in a business trip somewhere outside the country and he never thought yesterday was the last time he see Dujun, ALIVE.

 

 

 

“Baby, wake up dear. I’m going soon,” said Dujun. He need to get up early since he has early flight to catch.

“Where are you going?” asked Junhyung, sleepy. He was still tired from their love making session last night but still, he open his eyes.

“I’m going to a business trip, remember?” Dujun pinched Junhyung nose.

“Doo~~~” whined Junhyung. Dujun chuckled.

“I hope I will get the chance to see your cute face again,” utter Dujun, gazing deep into Junhyung orbs.

“You will see me again, the day after tomorrow,” Junhyung peck Dujun lips.

“I’m going,” said Dujun. He kissed Junhyung on his crown. Long… As if he will not doing it again.

“…Doo?”

“Oh, sorry. I got carried away,” smiled Dujun sheepishly. Junhyung shook his head. Dorky Doo always adorable in his eyes.

“I love you, remember that,” Dujun said.

“I love you too, and I will aways remember that,” replied Junhyung. He sent his husband away.

Indeed, he was really sending his Dujun away…

Away from his life…

Away from this living world…

 

 

Years had passed and Junhyung never forget their last moment. And every time Junhyung search for his Dujun in reality, he will be greeted with the same answer.

 

Error 404 – Not Found

 

 

=================================================================================================================

because i have some error in my head thus this angst (?) one short was born.. hahaha

happy reading ^^

leave comments okay.. ^^

 

9th August 2015, Sunday, 0125