Training

2JUN Collections

“Come on Yong Jun, you can do it!” shouted Dujun who is far ahead, leaving Junhyung struggling to breath.

“Shut up! You know I’m not fit!” shouted Junhyung in return. Even though he was tired like hell but he still can shout to the super annoying Dujun.

“Haishh.. do you want me to pull you?” asked Dujun again. Junhyung is nearing him.

“No thanks,” Junhyung rolled his eyes. After a few long strides, he finally arrived at where Dujun was standing.

“Are you going to kill your own spouse-to-be?” huffed Junhyung.

“I’m not. I’m just helping you built your own stamina, lazy-,” and Dujun flicks Junhyung forehead.

“Awww~ What was that for?” whines Junhyung.

“That’s because you were being a lazy bum before. Now let’s continue our workouts,” said Dujun and drags Junhyung together with him.

“Yahhhh~~~~~~” whines Junhyung being the super strict coach when it comes to training, Junhyung couldn’t say more.

*****

Junhyung stirs in his deep sleep when he feels someone was indeed playing with his hair. He opens his eyes and there he can see Dujun who already become his legal husband yesterday.

“Morning princess,” Dujun smiled.

“Morning,” Junhyung lazily replied. He snuggles closer to Dujun.

“Hey, don’t hide your face like that. I want to see your after-glow face,” teased Dujun.

“Meanie,” whines Junhyung while hitting Dujun chest softly.

“But you like it. Last night was really wonderful. Never thought that you could stand that long,” grinned Dujun. Junhyung already looked up to have a better view of his husband face.

“You are animalistic last night. Are you the super-human?” teased Junhyung.

“Ughhhh~~ Blame your parents for putting the ‘No before marriage’ ban,” Dujun rolled his eyes. Junhyung only chuckles. He soon caressing Dujun face.

“But I like it. You are hot. And fit. Now I know why you asked me to workouts before” and Junhyung kissed Dujun on the corner of the latter lips.

“Don’t you start it dear. You are still sore,” warns Dujun but Junhyung decides to tease his husband little more.

“Why? I know you want it,” blinks Junhyung cutely.

“You better stop now, princess or you won’t be able to walk,” warns Dujun again. He hissed when Junhyung hands travelling further to his south but suddenly stop.

“Okay, I want to shower. Don’t you dare to come in,” said Junhyung and get up and definitely heading to their shared bathroom. Dujun was dumbfounded.

“What the hell?” utters Dujun, clearly surprised with the turn of events. Later, he could hear Junhyung chuckles-turn-to-laughter from the bathroom.

“You are so dead, Yoon Junhyung,” Dujun mutters under his breath. Seems like both of them will have another hot steaming night. Or maybe not at the night.

=================================================================================================================

just a short update, everyone! ^^

have fun ^_^

25th November 2016, Friday, 2123