Lock and Key

2JUN Collections

Yoon Doojoon never thought he will met Yong Junhyung. After countless heartbreaks and failure, Dujun didn’t really hope their relation will last…

 

Or he thought so …

 

=================================================================================================================

 

“Dujun hyung! I want you to meet someone,” chirped Dongwoon, Dujun cousin.

“What else Woonie? I’m tired of all those blind date my mom had arrange,” Dujun sighed. Yes, he’s almost 30 yet he doesn’t have any girlfriend (or boyfriend).

“I know that’s why I want you to meet him. I know, he can make you happy,” Dongwoon grinned.

“What’s with him and he?”

“You hear me right hyung. It’s a man this time,” Dongwoon grinned and flew out of the scene. Dujun can only sighed. He didn’t know what he had done wrong in the past until God punished him this way. A successful man but lonely.

 

After being persuaded so many times by Dongwoon and Kikwang, Dujun finally agree to go and meet the said person. He really wasn’t in mood for any blind date and that’s resulting him dressed so casually.

“Hyung! Are you sure you want to go with this outfit?” Kikwang asked. In his eyes, Dujun outfit really doesn’t suit any blind date.

“Who cares? I’m meeting him for the sake of you guys,” Dujun rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed.

“Alright, alright. Just do as you wish. But please don’t eat my friend,” Kikwang said in defeated. Yes, the person Dujun going to meet in just a few more moments is Kikwang and Dongwoon friend.

“Good luck hyung! I really wish this time will work for you,” Dongwoon said and grinned. Soon, the duo made their own way out of sight. Sometimes, Dujun do feel jealous over Dongwoon. His cousin really have luck in love. He still remember how Dongwoon took a recorded time to woo Kikwang and now they even married (even tho it’s not legal in their country).

“Excuse me, are you Mr. Yoon Doojoon?” a voice made Dujun out of his fantasy.

“Ah, yes. I’m Yoon Doojoon. What can I help you?” Dujun said politely. The moment he sat his eyes on the latter, his heart skipped a beat.

“Oh, thank God I’m right. I’m Yong Junhyung. I’m Kikwang and Dongwoon friend,” Junhyung introduced himself.

“Nice to meet you Junhyung-ssi. Have a sit please,”

“Thanks,” Junhyung smiled a little. Once again, Dujun heart skipped a beat.

“So, anything you want Junhyung-ssi?” Dujun asked, trying to make the situation less awkward.

“Huh? Well, anything is fine I guess,” replied Junhyung and let out a nervous laugh. Dujun later proceed with their order and they back in somehow, awkward situation.

“So, your first blind date?” Dujun asked. To be very honest, he can’t take his eyes of Junhyung. The man in front of him is really interesting.

“Well, you can say so. I’m sorry if I’m look very nervous or whatsoever,” Junhyung said, he’s playing with his finger. Dujun laugh a bit.

“Don’t worry. I’m perfectly understood,” Dujun said and smiled. Later, their order arrived and both are having a great time together.

 

 

3 month later, they shared their first kiss …

6 month later, they decide to tie the knot …

And 9 month later, their miracle had come to life …

 

 

“Doo, do you ever think that we will end up like this?” asked Junhyung. They were leisurely looking at the scene before their eyes, with Dujun back-hugging Junhyung.

“Nope, never because you know, I really have terrible luck with my love life,” Dujun said. Junhyung laugh.

“But I’m your lucky charm right?”

“Indeed you are baby,” relied Dujun and kissed Junhyung on top of his head.

“Thank you for not giving up on me,” Junhyung sincerely said. It’s normal for couples to have ups and downs but in their case, Junhyung think they had the worst ups and downs. He still remember how one day, after he gave birth to their little one, he decided to file a divorce. Even if he think about it right now, he didn’t know how he can be that stupid.

“Nope. I should thank you for not turning away from me even you are just a step to do so,” Dujun replied. Everything was still fresh in Dujun mind. Their fight, their shouts, with his their son crying, the struggle he need to face raising their son when Junhyung went for hiatus. But above all, he’s really thankful because Junhyung had finally come back to him. And because of that, their parents send them on their second honeymoon again.

“I’m the lock and you are the key,” Junhyung said.

“And that’s the reason why you can’t run away from me. I have lock you inside my heart,” Dujun said and grinned.

“Cheesy,” Junhyung pinched Dujun nose.

“But you love me right?” Dujun winked. It make Junhyung laugh in happiness.

“Indeed, I’m so deep in love with you. To deep that I can’t even to escape,” Junhyung tiptoed and kiss Dujun on the lips.

“And I love you too, Junnie baby,” Dujun replied. They both enjoyed their sweet kiss with the sunset in the background.

 

=================================================================================================================

 

Yoon Doojoon and Yong Junhyung are like lock and key mechanism in enzymes …

Both need each other in order to live and work perfectly …

That’s how love should be …

Love should match each other, just like the mechanism …

 

=================================================================================================================

updated !! ^_^

3rd August 2015, 1440