2JUN

2JUN Collections

“Junhyung-ah, are you free today?” asked Dujun to one of his employee.

“Huh? I will be free after working hour, boss,” said Junhyung. He clearly surprised with the sudden question from his boss and of course, the sudden visit from the CEO of the company he’s working with.

“Screw it up. Meet me in my room during lunch hour. No excuse,” said Dujun before he walks away with his secretary trailing behind.

“Yahh~ Are you doing something bad?” asked Yoseob, Junhyung officemate, aka best friend.

“I don’t know. Does he always like that? Appear in in front of his employee unnoticed?” asked Junhyung.

“He never did that but if he did, that means one thing. Disaster,” said Yoseob and it manage to send shiver down to Junhyung spine.

“Oh God! Please don’t let him to anything stupid on me,” prays Junhyung softly.

 

*****

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Come in!”

Junhyung carefully open the big door that leads to Dujun office.

“Boss, I’m here,” said Junhyung politely. Dujun looks up to Junhyung and at instant, he smiles so widely that makes Junhyung blush.

“You are here. I thought you will not come,” said Dujun, grinning.

“Eoh?”

“Have a sit Junnie,” said Dujun.

“Junnie?”

“Yes. You is Junnie,” said Dujun again. Junhyung was confused.

“Why are you calling me Junnie, out of sudden?” asked Junhyung. He somehow feels comfortable with Dujun.

“I don’t know. Maybe because it sounds cute?” chuckled Dujun. And again, Junhyung blushed.

“And indeed, you look cute when you blushed like that,” added Dujun. And Junhyung blushed even more.

“Are you calling me here just to make me blushed like this?” asked Junhyung, sounds irritated. Dujun chuckled.

“Nope. The reason why I called you is I want to have a lunch date with you,” grinned Dujun.

“Eoh? Lunch date?” asked Junhyung.

“Yes. Lunch date. Will you?” asked Dujun.

“Errr.. Is it okay? I mean you are the boss, I’m just a normal worker. Don’t you think people will talk about it? Plus, you are someone who are well known in business industry,” reasoned Junhyung but Dujun only laughs.

“This is my life and I have full authorities to go out with whom and else. If they want to talk then let them be,” shrugged Dujun. Junhyung knew, he had to accept the offer even if he declines it.

“I can’t say no, right?” said Junhyung and Dujun chuckled.

“I guess so,”

“Okay. I’ll go out with you,” said Junhyung and Dujun already grinning like an idiot.

“Thank you Junnie. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it,” Dujun said his gratitude. Junhyung already make his mind though. He chose to go out with his boss because he actually has a little crush on the said man but he tried his best to conceal it.

 

*****

“So, you are going out with our boss?” asked Yoseob. Junhyung turn his head 180 degree upon hearing the questions.

“Huh? Since when I’m dating with our boss?” asked Junhyung, confused.

“Peoples are talking Jun. Some of our colleagues said they saw you having lunch date with boss,” said Yoseob. Despite of being mad, Junhyung smiled.

“So this is what he’s talking about. Definitely peoples love to gossip around,” chuckled Junhyung. Yoseob looks at him weirdly.

“Aren’t you afraid? I think soon enough all those paparazzi out there will chase after you,” said Yoseob.

“Then, let them chase. Dujun and I are just friends but I think it will be fun to fool them sometimes,” smirked Junhyung.

“Yahh~~ Don’t do ridiculous thing, Junhyung-ah. You even know that he will be married with the daughter of another company right? To make an ally,” warned Yoseob.

“He still not married Yoseob-ah. He’s free to meet anyone he wants,” replied Junhyung.

“Yahh~ Are you crazy?” asked Yoseob disbelieved with his best friend behavior.

“Yes. I think I’m crazy in love with my own boss,” said Junhyung. Yoseob jaws dropped. Some other worker who happened to hear their conversation also stun in place. Junhyung is not an ordinary person, they conclude.

 

*****

“So, how’s your day?” asked Dujun while sipping his Americano.

“Good. A lot of people already talking about us,” chuckled Junhyung.

“Already?” asked Dujun.

“Yeah. Just one time we go out together and they already gossiping around,” added Junhyung.

“They will never stop,” said Dujun while shaking his head. Junhyung nodded along, agreed with Dujun statement.

“I think you should get married soon, Dujun. People will stop talking then,” suggested Junhyung.

“They will not stop talking until forever,” Dujun rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed with people justifications on his life.

“At least they will stop talking about us,” said Junhyung calmly.

“Why? Are you hating they are talking about us?” asked Dujun, trying to test Junhyung heart.

“Nope. I don’t hate but I pity your fiancée,” said Junhyung.

“My fiancée? I never had fiancée and will never have. She’s just a trade for business and I hate that. She doesn’t want this marriage to happen either,” said Dujun.

“Then marry someone else,” utter Junhyung.

“Then will you marry me?” asked Dujun. Junhyung almost spit his drinks.

“Yahhh~ Don’t you dare to joke around,” said Junhyung. His heart already beating frantically.

“I’m not joking. Will you marry me for real?” asked Dujun, serious.

“Are you sure?” asked Junhyung, quite unsure what to answer. His crush is proposing him but he just barely know Dujun. He’s been working under Dujun for 3 years but this is the only second time they going out as a friend. The first one is the lunch date.

“Yes. 200% sure,” replied Dujun firmly.

“Then how about your family? Your said fiancée? The ally?” asked Junhyung. Dujun chuckled hearing Junhyung concerns.

“Don’t worry. Even if appa hate me, I already established my own company in Japan. We can live there too,” smiled Dujun.

“But we don’t even love each other,” protested Junhyung.

“Will you believe me if I said I already loved you for the past 3 years?” asked Dujun. Junhyung was speechless.

 

*****

3 months later…

“So this is how it feel to be love, eh?” asked Junhyung cutely. Dujun only laughs at Junhyung antics.

“Yes dear. This is how the feeling of to be loved,” replied Dujun while circling Junhyung waist.

“It feels like a dream. 3 months ago we barely know each other and now I’m in your arms already,” chuckled Junhyung.

“You are the one who barely know me. I already knew you 3 years ago,” teased Dujun.

“Yahhh~~~” pouted Junhyung. Dujun pecks the pout away. Junhyung only rolled his eyes. Dujun is sneaky and Junhyung aware of it.

“But you have forever to know me,” said Dujun while tighten his hug on Junhyung.

“I know and thank you for giving me that forever,” said Junhyung, leaning back into Dujun sturdy built.

“Also thanks to you for accepting my sudden proposal,” smiled Dujun sheepishly. Junhyung laughs.

“Yes. It’s really sudden. On the second meeting and you already proposed to me? Only a person who are crazy in love would do that,” chuckled Junhyung.

“And that time, I’m already crazy in love with you. Even now, I’m still crazy in love with you,” confessed Dujun. Junhyung smile his brightest smile. He turns to his husband so that he can looks into Dujun eyes.

“And I’m also crazy in love with you too. Maybe not as long as your love for me but one thing for sure, I will crazy in love with you for the rest of my life,” confessed Junhyung and pecks Dujun on the lips.

“And now, shall we get crazy together?” smirked Dujun.

“Stop being a ert, will you?” said Junhyung but his cheeks already beet red. Dujun laughs his heart out. He never thought Junhyung will be his but they are destined to be together. For 3 years he loves Junhyung secretly but now, he can love Junhyung openly because Junhyung is his. Junhyung is legally his other half and he is really thankful because Junhyung also loves him.

“Let’s make little 2jun,” said Dujun.

“2jun?”

“Yeah. 2jun. Dujun plus Junhyung equals to 2jun,” grinned Dujun. Junhyung could only shook his head. His husband definitely loves to play around, joke around and being weird. But he still loves him, nevertheless.

“Whatever you wish, YoonDoo,” smiled Junhyung. Dujun smiled back.

“Don’t regret okay?” teased Dujun again.

“I think, I will never regret,” replied Junhyung, teasing his husband by pecking his lips before running away towards their chalet.

“Yahh YongJun~~~ Stop right there! You are so dead when I catch you,” said Dujun.

“Then, catch me! Blehh~”

 

=================================================================================================================

updated !!! ngeee~~

after a along time finally i can back to make this collection back to life.. hahaha

have fun reading..

hope this is sweet enough like the cotton candy.. kkk~~

 

2nd June 2016, Thursday, 2320