Together

2JUN Collections

Love doesnt know nationality, status...

Love can bring two people together....

 

=================================================================================================================

 

“Doo, we can’t be together,” Junhyung said helplessly.

“Who said? I love you and you love me. Nobody can separate us,” Dujun replied while holding tight Junhyung hands.

“But I’m not like you. I’m just someone from nowhere and you are someone that all of people love,” Junhyung added.

“So what? Love is universal. So do music. In fact, I’m communicate with the world through music,” Dujun said.

“But still, what people will say? I’m just ordinary people, not from an aristocrat family like you,”

“I know, I know but I love you okay? I will make sure everything will be fine. You and me, we are one,” Dujun reassured. Junhyung don’t know what to say anymore. Everything that Dujun said are true.

 

 

 

“I’m not allowed you to marry him!” Mr. Yoon said.

“But appa, I love him. I love him very much,” Dujun said. Junhyung who sat beside him only keep silent.

“He’s not qualified to be my son-in-law. Where did you pick this trash, huh?” Mr. Yoon said again. Junhyung tried hard not to cry. I must not cry… I must not…

“Appa! He’s not a trash! He’s someone that I love and he will be a mother for my kids,” Dujun replied.

“Yeobo, it’s enough. If Dujun want to marry him, there’s nothing we can say. He’s the one who will get married,” Mrs. Yoon try to calm his husband. She actually like Junhyung but his husband just too strict.

“Okay, fine! If you want to marry him, go ahead. But remember, if something happen, don’t regret it,” Mr. Yoon gave his final decision.

“Thank you appa, thank you so much. I promise, we will show you that love doesn’t count our status at all,” Dujun said.

“Thank you Mr. Yoon for letting us to live our own life,” Junhyung spoke and bowed.

 

 

 

First obstacle done and now Junhyung has to face another obstacle. Dujun’s fans…

“How will they react?” Junhyung asked.

“Don’t worry, they have to accept our decision anyway. I don’t care if I lost them as long as I’m not losing you,” Dujun said and kissed Junhyung on top of his head.

“I love you Yoondoo,”

“I love you too, Junnie,”

 

 

Years passed and they can be proud with they had achieved. With their strong believe in love, everbody can accept them.

Mr. Yoon can now happily tell his conglomerate friends that Yong Junhyung is his son-in-law…

Yoon Doojoon can happily tell his fans Yong Junhyung is the love of his life…

And Yong Junhyung can proudly tell their sons where they belong…

 

~kkeut~

 

=================================================================================================================

This is really the worst... i just wrote it bcz of something that happened... :(