Cuddles

2JUN Collections

“They are at it again,” Yoseob sighs when Junhyung closed the door too hard to everyone liking.

“I don’t understand how they still together despite all the numerous fight they had,” added Dongwoon.

“Just let them be. They know how to settle it,” said Hyunseung, coming from the front door.

“Eoh? You are here, hyung? When did you arrive?” asked Dongwoon.

“Just now. I met Junhyung but he looks furious as hell. What actually happens?” he asked.

“I don’t know. Ask Dujun,” shrugged Yoseob. All of them sigh.

*****

“What’s with this atmosphere?” asked Kikwang once he stepped his foot inside the dorm.

“Umma and Appa fight again,” utters Dongwoon.

“Again?”

“Yeah. And Junhyung hyung hasn’t comeback yet. Dujun hyung has been locking himself since afternoon,” added Dongwoon.

“Seems like really bad. Where is Yoseob?” Kikwang was looking around to find the said main.

“Going on a date with Hyunseung hyung,”

“Wanna go out?”

“Don’t you feel tired?”

“I think it’s better to have a date with you rather than to be in this spooky dorm,” grinned Kikwang.

“I agree with you,” grinned Dongwoon. Soon after, both of them left the dorm, leaving Dujun alone.

 

“Where is everybody?” utters Junhyung to himself. The dorm was dark. He knocked both Kiwoon and Hyunseob rooms but there wasn’t any reply. “I guess I’m alone,” and Junhyung opened their shared room – Dujun and Junhyung – shared room only to find a big lump in the middle of their bed.

“I guess, I’m not alone at all,” sighs Junhyung. Their fight earlier that day replaying in his mind. Junhyung slowly approaches the bed and sat quietly beside the said lump. He pulled down the comforter until Dujun face was showing.

“You are childish,” utters Junhyung while caressing Dujun face. “Even though you are childish but I still love you.” Junhyung kissed Dujun crowns. Dujun somehow sigh in contentment even though he is sleeping.

“And I bet you are not eating again. Sulking and refused to eat, just like how a child should be,” Junhyung chuckles before lightly smack Dujun forehead but he soon caresses the place he abused before.

“I cannot help but to keep falling in love with you. I guess I’m a childish too,” giggles Junhyung to nobody.

“And I love you too,” replies Dujun suddenly. Junhyung was taken aback, frozen in his place.

“Lost your voice already? You are so talkative just now,” whines Dujun. He pulls Junhyung so that the latter would lay beside him.

“I’ve missed you,” Dujun inhaled Junhyung hair scents. “Where have you been, hm?” he added.

“Usual place, studio,” replies Junhyung. He snuggles closer into Dujun, seeking warm from the said man.

“I’m sorry for snapping at you earlier today. It just, you know, I’m cuddle deprived,” pouted Dujun and Junhyung burst into laughter.

“Yahh~ cuddle deprived? What is that?” giggles Junhyung.

“Don’t laugh at me. I just comeback from oversea and I just want to cuddle with you all day but you have to go to the freaking studio just because Taejo called you?” rants Dujun like a 5 years old boy. Junhyung looks up to Dujun.

“I’m not composing or writing lyrics. We just finalized the song. That’s all,” explains Junhyung.

“But you still come back late?”

“Aigooo~ That’s because I went to your place. Your umma and appa want us to come this weeking. Family dinner, they said,” smiles Junhyung before pecking Dujun on the lips.

“But they didn’t call me?”

“They did but you are too tired to even remember that your phone was dead. I already plug in the charger, you silly,” giggles Junhyung. Soon, Dujun also giggles.

“Baby, should we tell them?” asks Dujun. Junhyung only smile.

“Up to you,”

“Okay. But I hope you won’t be surpised if umma suddenly want us to move in into their place,”

“Arasso. I know. I understand that. I know you might not be able to be here during the day,”

“I’m sorry. I wish I could be here beside you, welcoming our baby,”

“Then cancel your schedule,” grinned Junhyung cheekily.

=================================================================================================================

just a short update!

enjoy ^^

12th November 2016, Saturday, 1952