Contract

2JUN Collections

“You are what?!”

“I’m pregnant,” said Junhyung.

“Hyung! Are you serious? Are you really sure?” asked Yoseob, Junhyung brother.

“Yes. I went to clinic yesterday,” utters Junhyung.

“Oh my God! Please tell me this isn’t true,” said Yoseob.

“It is true Yoseob. I’m really pregnant with Dujun child,” sighed Junhyung.

“But aren’t you guys agreed not to have any commitment during the marriage?” asked Yoseob.

“I know but things happened Seob. It’s not like I can control fate,”

“I know but you can avoid it right?”

“Don’t ever to blame him. I’m at the fault. I was too drunk that night and we got carried away,” admitted Junhyung.

“I know you guys do having just like other married couple but do you realized you are just his contract spouse?”

“I’m perfectly realized about it and that’s why I don’t want to tell him about this,” said Junhyung.

“Hyung! Are you crazy?! He’s his child too,” protested Yoseob.

“I know but I don’t want to burden him anymore. Enough with this stupid marriage contract,” said Junhyung.

“You really love him hyung, but why don’t you even confess to him?”

“He doesn’t even love me,” retorts Junhyung.

“You never tell him your feeling yet you already knew he didn’t love you?”

“We married because of the scandal Yoseob. You also know about it. He even had girlfriend before we married,”

“That was before he married you but now you are his spouse and I don’t think he cheated on you behind your back,” reasoned Yoseob. Junhyung phone buzzed, indicating a new message just came in.

“I need to go home now. Dujun has something to discuss with me,” said Junhyung before excuses himself.

“Take care of yourself, hyung. I love you,” said Yoseob while hugging his only brother. Junhyung smiled at him.

 

*****

When Junhyung was finally in their shared apartment, he feels uneasy. He just gets the vibe something big will happen tonight.

“I’m home,” said Junhyung. He walks into the living room and there is Dujun sitting on the couch, with an envelope in his hands. That means 2 things. A divorce or a revised agreement.

“Where have you been?” asked Dujun, voice sounds little tensed. Junhyung had to admit that he feels fear with Dujun tensed voice.

“I’m at Yoseob place. Just visiting him,” replied Junhyung, trying to control his voice. Dujun only nodded.

“Do you have something to tell me?” asked Dujun, eyes showing disappointment.

“Uh? Tell you what?” asked Junhyung, confused by the questions. Dujun sighed.

“Luck was on my side when I found this instead of our divorce paper,” said Dujun while handling Junhyung the envelope he saw earlier.

“What is this?” asked Junhyung, confused as ever.

“I’m supposed to ask you that question. What is that?” asked Dujun. Junhyung take a look at the contents inside the envelope and he gasped when he finally recognized it.

“I’m sorry,” utters Junhyung, barely could be hear by Dujun but he still heard it nevertheless.

“Sorry? For what?” asked Dujun.

“For hiding it from you. I didn’t mean to hide it from you. It just I don’t have courage to tell you about this,” said Junhyung. He’s trying hard not to sobbed but failed in the end when finally, a tear escaped his eyes.

“Whose?” asked Dujun. His eyes never left the sonogram of the embryo.

“Yours. Only you,” replied Junhyung, sobbing slightly. Dujun sighed heavily.

“How old is he?”

“3 weeks,”

“Do you want to keep it?” asked Dujun. Junhyung nodded.

“Okay, it’s good then. Here, take this and read it carefully before you sign it,” said Dujun while handing over another envelope to Junhyung.

“What is this?” asked Junhyung. His heart beating hard.

“Contract termination,” said Dujun and Junhyung heart fell with that statement. Dujun is breaking up their 3 years of contract marriage.

“Okay,” said Junhyung. Dujun just eyes Junhyung movement. When Junhyung signed the paper even without reading its content, Dujun smiled.

“Here, done. When I will be moving from here?” asked Junhyung, trying to look strong but Dujun know his wife is not that strong.

“You surely a stubborn man,” chuckles Dujun. Junhyung looks at Dujun. Why Dujun looks so happy?

“Why?”

“I told you to read the content first, not just signed it blindly. Since you already signed it, I’ll take your answer as yes,” smiled Dujun warmly and Junhyung heart somehow melt at that sight.

“Agreed to what?” asked Junhyung.

“Now Yoon Junhyung, why don’t you read the contents thoroughly first?” asked Dujun. Junhyung just obeyed Dujun. After everything sank into his mind, he looks up to Dujun.

“Is this real?” asked Junhyung.

“Yes, dear. It’s real,” said Dujun. Junhyung didn’t waste any time and just launches himself to hug Dujun, sobbing in his embrace finally.

“Hey~~ hey~~ Why are you crying, hmm?” asked Dujun while caressing Junhyung back softly.

“Thank you! Thank you! I thought you really gonna end our marriage. I really thought you want to divorce me for real,” said Junhyung while sobbing. He clutches Dujun shirt firmly.

“That’s why when I asked you to read through it, you should,” said Dujun while knocking Junhyung head softly.

“I thought I’m gonna be single parent,” said Junhyung, pouting. Dujun chuckled.

“No you won’t. We will raise our child together. Lucky that I found that envelope or else you will never tell me,” said Dujun, sounds sulky. Junhyung bite his lips.

“I’m sorry,” said Junhyung softly, feeling guilty.

“It’s okay. I know how you feel. With all those stupid agreement of mine, I almost lost you. I’m sorry,” said Dujun. He kisses Junhyung crown long.

“So, no more contract?” asked Junhyung.

“No baby. No more contact, only real marriage after this,” smiled Dujun. Junhyung pecks Dujun on the lips.

“I love you,” utters Junhyung before burry his face into Dujun chest, hiding from embarrassment. Dujun laugh his heart out.

“Yahhh~~ Stop being cute like this, will you?” said Dujun while pinching Junhyung cheeks lightly. Junhyung just whined.

“Since when did you love me?” asked Dujun, still hugging his wife.

“A year after we get married,” replied Junhyung. He really feels happy to finally to be able to be in Dujun warm embrace.

“So, it has been 2 years?” Junhyung nodded.

“Why don’t you tell me?” asked Dujun again.

“Contract,” replied Junhyung softly. His eyes already heavy when Dujun has been rocking both of them since past few minutes.

“Okay. Since the contract finally terminated then I can always hear you say you love me, right?” teased Dujun. Junhyung punches Dujun chest softly.

“I love you too, Junnie. Even if I haven’t find out about your pregnancy, I really want to have you for real. I guess our child just speed up the process,” chuckled Dujun. Junhyung chuckled too.

“Let’s live together, neh?” asked Junhyung.

“Yes, baby. We will live together with a lot of our child,” grinned Dujun innocently. Junhyung pinched Dujun side hard.

“Awww~~ That’s hurt baby~~” whined Dujun.

“That’s because you are being ert,” Junhyung rolled his eyes. Dujun finally chuckled.

“I love you, Yoon Junhyung. Forever and ever,” said Dujun before capturing Junhyung lips under his possession.

 

=================================================================================================================

Updated ^^

1st August 2016, Monday, 2324