His Wife 1.0

2JUN Collections

“Hey,” greeted Junhyung once Dujun come home.

“Hey,” Dujun kissed Junhyung on the crown.

“How’s your work today?”

“Fine. My mom going to visit me this weekend,” says Dujun.

“Okay. I’ll be going then,” Junhyung replied.

“No. Don’t go. Stay,”

“But your mom?”

“I’ll think about it,” sighs Dujun.

“Dujun-ah, what are we actually?” asks Junhyung, looking straight into Dujun eyes.

“I don’t know. But I care about you,” admits Dujun.

“Marry me, then,” utters Junhyung.

“What?”

“I said, marry me,” smiles Junhyung sadly. Dujun was speechless.

 

Dujun and Junhyung do not have any relationship. Both of them are not in love (or so they thought) but both of them have been living under the same roof since 2 years ago. Dujun bought Junhyung from a ion house 2 years ago and since then Junhyung become his buddy. Junhyung on the other hand, was thankful because Dujun bought him. He does not care if he became Dujun buddy only because he is Dujun, the man that he had fallen the moment Dujun step his feet in the ion house.

Dujun never think of having a personal buddy but he happened to bought Junhyung because he felt sorry for the naïve boy. Junhyung attractiveness make him forget the real reason why he took Junhyung in. He was enchanted by Junhyung beauty and for the past 2 years, he had been engage with Junhyung too intimately. Dujun is not a good boy himself but after he has Junhyung, he never has with anybody else except his Junhyung. So when Junhyung asked him to marry him, Dujun was torn between having Junhyung as his wife or having Junhyung as his buddy only. By marrying Junhyung, the latter will become his wife legally and they can have freely. If he does not marry Junhyung, he can never confess his feeling for the latter. And Dujun choose the first options.

 

*****

“Thank you,” utters Junhyung slowly. They just finished with the procedure of registering their marriage.

“Don’t thank me. I’m sorry for making this decision late,” says Dujun.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind if you don’t love me but at least we have something to be called relationship. Don’t feel burden with this marriage. You still can live your life freely. I won’t bother you,” says Junhyung.

“You are my wife now and you are my responsibilities. And please don’t speak nonsense,” retorts Dujun.

“I’m sorry,” says Junhyung. Dujun sighs. Junhyung just too pure for him. Too innocent for him. He feels that he doesn’t deserve to be Junhyung husband.

“You don’t say anything wrong. I’m sorry for being too harsh on you,” apologized Dujun. He reaches for Junhyung hand and intertwined their fingers.

“Let’s go back to our home, shall we?” smiles Dujun. And Junhyung smiled too.

“Let’s go,”

 

*****

When Junhyung think everything going to be fine, the world seems to be against his will. Once they reached home from registering their marriage, the first thing they saw is Mrs. Yoon is in the house, with Dujun supposed wife-to-be.

“Dujunah! Where have you been? I’ve been calling you since forever?” nagged Mrs. Yoon. Both of them are rooted on their feet at the front door.

“Mom! You have intruded my house!” says Dujun, dissatisfied.

“So what? I’m visiting my own son,” Mrs. Yoon rolls her eyes.

“Who is he, oppa?” asked Eunjae.

“I’m his maid. I just come here when Dujun-ssi asked me to come,” Junhyung was fast to reply. That Eunjae girl eyed him from head to toe before she smirks.

“What is your name?” asked Eunjae.

“Just call me Jun,” Junhyung offers a smile.

“But why Dujun oppa is holding you hand, Jun-ssi?” asked Eunjae. Junhyung tried to free his hand but Dujun prevent him to do so.

“Jun is not feeling well. We just come back from clinic,” says Dujun.

“Since when did you become so caring towards a stranger, Dujun-ah?” asked Mrs. Yoon.

“This is my life and you don’t have to bother with my life,” retorts Dujun. Mrs. Yoon just tsked.

“Anyway, I’m going to be with my son for the time being. I think you can leave now, Jun-ssi,” smirked Mrs. Yoon. Junhyung smiled back. It’s a lie if Junhyung doesn’t feel hurt with what Mrs. Yoon and Eunjae did to him but he realized who he is.

“You don’t have to worry, Mrs. Yoon. I’ll be going now,” bows Junhyung and make his way out.

“Junhyung-ah! Wait!” shouted Dujun and run after Junhyung. He is lucky because he got to catch the same lift as Junhyung.

“Where are you going?” asked Dujun.

“I don’t know,” reply Junhyung. Dujun knows Junhyung better. The latter doesn’t have any place to go.

“Go to this apartment complex. I have another house there. My mom doesn’t know about it. I’ll call the security to lead you to my unit there,” says Dujun while typing some address in Junhyung phone.

“Don’t switch off your phone. I’ll call you later. Take care,” utters Dujun and kissed Junhyung on his crown. Once Junhyung was taken away by a taxi, Dujun sighed.

“I’m sorry Junhyung-ah. You have to gone through all of this,” utters Dujun to himself. Soon, he makes his way to face his mother and super annoying Eunjae.

=================================================================================================================

new thread ! hahaha

dont blame me because i got free time so this thing pop up on my mind..

actually this is based on a novel i read a long long time ago.. OTL

anyway, have fun reading it ^^

please tell me what you think, okay?

5th September 2016, Monday, 2247