Tension

2JUN Collections

So this is basically inspired by this and this.

Happy reading~~~ ^_^

================================================================================================================

 

After the recoding, Dujun went straight out of the studio. Everybody didn’t dare to utter any words. That night recording was really full of emotion and tension.

“Am I too harsh?” asked Taejo, Junhyung partner in Good Life team.

“He’ll be alright. Trust me,” Junhyung reassured. But what Taejo didn’t know is Junhyung himself not sure whether Dujun will be alright or not.

 

“Aiiisshhh~~ Why this song is so ing good that I need to re-record it so many times??” Dujun hissed. He’s now at basement floor of their company.

“Lucky that you’re the producer, Taejo-ssi,” he said and kicked the ball to the wall. He keep kicking the ball, too immersed that he didn’t realized the present of other being, watching him kicking the ball senseless.

 

15 minutes passed and Dujun didn’t show any sign to stop. Junhyung has to make a move. There are two possibilities. The ball might explode or Dujun is the one who will explode.

“Dujun-ah~~” he called softly. No response.

“Yoondu~~” he called again but still no response.

“Yoon Doojoon!!” he shouted and makes the latter stop what he was doing and look at him, confused.

“What are you ing doing here?” Dujun asked, irritated.

“I’m coming to see you,” Junhyung replied, calmly. He knew, he cannot be a fire right now. He has to be cool.

“What purposed? So you can keep irritating me?” snickered Dujun. Junhyung walk closer to Dujun.

“It’s already late and you are not supposed to play soccer now,” Junhyung said and kicked the ball away. Safety first he thought.

“You know why I’m being like this,” Dujun said, pouted.

“I know but believe me, this song gonna be hit,” Junhyung added. He wrapped his hand around Dujun neck. By instinct, Dujun wrapped his arm around the latter waist.

“But still, why you uploaded it on IG??” Dujun whined. Junhyung chuckled.

“It’s fun okay to see leader of BEAST getting scolded by Taejo,” Junhyung replied and smiled. Dujun pouted even more.

“Lucky that he is a friend of my lover. Or else, I’ll kick his hard,” Dujun said in sulky tone.

“If you kick him then who will work with me to produce awesome song??” Junhyung arched his brows.

“Fine, fine~ I’m give up. You win, I lost,” Dujun said.

“That’s my boy. I’ll give you a gift,” Junhyung said.

“What gift?” asked Dujun, completely dumbfound. Junhyung took the chance to peck Dujun.

“That’s my gift,” Junhyung said and buried his face on Dujun chest. Dujun chuckled.

“You really know how to cool me down, babe,” Dujun said and twirling Junhyung around.

“Yahh~ Yahh~ You make me dizzy you idiot,” Junhyung said.

“I love you,” Dujun said and kissed Junhyung fully on the lips. Junhyung smiled between the kiss. The basement is not a bad place though. XD

 

 

~kkeut~