Back to You

2JUN Collections

“We can’t do this anymore Dujun. This is not right,” said Junhyung slowly.

“Why? What is not right? Are you saying our agreement to get married is not right?” asked Dujun. His heart already broke but he still need to protect what he should protect.

“I don’t know Dujun-ah. Everything happened so fast. I can’t even properly accept everything,” said Junhyung again.

“So, you want a break up? You want to call off this wedding?” asked Dujun flatly. Junhyung nodded his head slowly.

Dujun sighed. “Fine. Let’s call off this wedding,” said Dujun. Junhyung look at Dujun, disbelieved.

“Are you really going to do this?” asked Junhyung.

“This is what you want, right? There is no use to continue this wedding if you are not agreed with it in the first place,” shrugged Dujun. Junhyung could only blinked his eyes. He somehow felt empty.

“If there anything else you want to tell me?” asked Dujun to break the silent between them.

“Oh? No, nothing else. Just I think you should take this back. I’m not the one for it,” said Junhyung and pull off his engagement ring.

“Ani, you keep it. As a remembrance that we used to know each other?” said Dujun.

“If you say so, then I’ll keep it,” said Junhyung.

“I’m going to go first. Wish you luck with your life. If we destined to be together, we will meet again you will never ever be able to run from me, again,” smiled Dujun. Junhyung was stunned in his place.

If we destined to be together, we will meet again you will never ever be able to run from me, again…

 

*****

5 years later…

“Yah, Yong! What are you doing? Are you daydreaming again?” asked Yoseob, Junhyung co-partner in his café business.

“No, I’m not,” denied Junhyung.

“Yeah, yeah whatever. I saw you okay,” said Yoseob. Junhyung only sighed.

“Why? Is there something wrong?” asked Yoseob, voice laced with concern.

“I don’t know. I don’t want this wedding to happen,” said Junhyung slowly.

“What? Are you going to called off this wedding again? Oh gosh! Jun, this will be your second time to destroy your own wedding you know,” said Yoseob. He is clearly fuming with Junhyung statement.

“I know but I don’t think I can be happy with her,” said Junhyung.

“Are you going to dump Hara just like how you dump Dujun before?” asked Yoseob. Yoseob knew everything about Junhyung and Dujun. Hell, he knew what the reasons too.

“I don’t know Yoseob-ah. I want to meet him and I want to tell him that I’m sorry but I don’t know where the hell he is. He’s like vanishing from this land,” said Junhyung.

“Yeah, he vanished after you left him 5 years ago,”

“Yoseob!”

“Yes? What? I’m stating the truth okay,” shrugged Yoseob.

“You are not helping at all,” sighed Junhyung.

“Jun, choose wisely. You know that I love you right,” said Yoseob while squeezing Junhyung on his shoulder as if giving him strength.

“Thanks buddy,” said Junhyung weakly.

Dujun-ah, will we be able to meet again? Somehow I want to be with you…

 

*****

“Dujunie, aren’t you coming? Your cousin is getting married,” said Mrs. Yoon.

“I’ll think about it umma,” said Dujun. Mrs. Yoon could only shake her head. She knew exactly the reason why his son become like this. And somehow their homeland left a great scar on his son heart.

“Son, you cannot forever be in agony. Wake up and face the reality,” said Mr. Yoon.

“I’ve tried for the past 5 years, appa. But I couldn’t,” said Dujun sadly. Mr. Yoon could only sigh.

“Why aren’t you find him?” asked Mr. Yoon.

“I won’t appa. Let fate bring us together. If we ever destined to be together,” said Dujun.

“Whatever you wish, son. But you will be coming with us. No excuse,” said Mr. Yoon sternly. Dujun could only nodded his head before excused himself to his work room.

I’ve been living like a zombie for the past years but I still couldn’t forget you. Why are you so hard for me to forget, Yong Junhyung?

 

*****

“Oppa, he won’t come,” said Hara flatly. Her groom wasn’t show up during their pre-wedding shoot.

“Heyy, relax. Maybe he has something important to do?” coaxed Dujun. He himself also shock with the news about his cousin groom who happened to absent during their pre-wed photoshoot.

“He will not ever come, oppa. He left me with this,” said Hara while handing a note left by his groom.

 

Hara-ssi,

I’m sorry for doing this but I really couldn’t do this.

I’m not a good man for you. You deserved someone better.

I’m sorry for making everything complicated but I need to sort my complicated heart too.

If we ever destined together, we will me again.

I shall take my leave to find the person who can sort my complicated heart.

And he is the one that I love, long time ago…

Once again, I’m sorry

Joker.

 

“Joker? Is his name, Joker?” asked Dujun.

“That’s how I knew him oppa. He never told me his real name. I wish to know his name during our wedding but seems like I would never know his name,” chuckled Hara.

“Hey, are you really okay with him leaving? You want me to find him?” asked Dujun, concerned.

“It’s okay, oppa. I think I can get over him in short of time. Don’t get me wrong. It’s not that I don’t love him but it’s just life must go on. And you should move on too, oppa,” said Hara sincerely.

“Aigooo~~ You are still a kid and you dare to advise me?” said Dujun while ruffling Hara’s hair.

“Oppa! Lucky that I’m not going to be on the altar today or else I’ll kick you for messing my hair,” glared Hara but Dujun just chuckled.

“I wish you luck with your life, kid. Don’t forget to tell me if you find someone else, okay?” winked Dujun. Hara just laugh at his cousin.

“Arasso, oppa! You too, don’t forget to tell me if you ever find someone too! You have been single for too long, oppa!” said Hara while grinning. Dujun laughs it off.

“I’ll find my lost love. Somehow I was inspired by your Joker,” replied Dujun.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Good luck oppa!” said Hara before Dujun finally left Hara with her parents.

 

*****

Junhyung roams around the city. He didn’t know why he choose NYC instead of other cities in the world. He just followed his instinct and his instinct said he need to come to NYC. NYC is a new place for him. In a foreign land, foreign city and alone.

“This city surely never slept. It will be daebak if I ever meet him here,” chuckled Junhyung to himself. After he decided to run away from his own wedding, he decided to be in NYC. He wants to start a new life here, away from his memories from his motherland. He still hoping to meet Dujun but somehow it sounds impossible. They are 7 billion humans being on Earth and he doesn’t even know where Dujun is.

“Well, let’s just start to do something today,” smiled Junhyung to himself before walking into a park. He had made his mind. He will slowly to track Dujun. He wants to apologize to him.

 

“Boss, aren’t you going out for lunch?” asked Dongwoon, Dujun secretary.

“I don’t think so, Woonie. There are still a lot of papers I need to revise before I sign it,” replied Dujun.

“Okay. Then do you want me to get a take out for you? I’m going to McD with Kikwangie,” said Dongwoon.

“Burger sound nice for me. And have a nice date with your husband,” teased Dujun. Dongwoon blushed a little and it makes Dujun chuckled.

“Okay boss. By the way, don’t forget your meeting with our new appointed lawyer this evening at 2. There is something you guys need to discuss regarding the changes of our company policies,” reminded Dongwoon.

“Alright kiddo. I get it. Just leave the take out on my table if I’m not around, okay?”

 

Of all many people on Earth, why must it be you? I’m trying to forget you and why did you show up when I’m just a step away from forgetting you? – Dujun

 

Why it must be you? Why you when I’m still not ready to meet you and apologize to you? Why fate is cruel on us, Dujun-ah? – Junhyung

 

“Why are you here?” asked Dujun coldly. He was beyond surprised when he saw Junhyung. Why he never realized their new appointed lawyer is Yong Junhyung? He was the one who approved it but why he can’t even think of the possibilities?

“I’m here because I’m now your company legal lawyer and we have to discuss regarding your company policies, Mr. Yoon,” replied Junhyung, trying to be as professional as he could.

“Just stop being professional. Follow me,” said Dujun and grabbed Junhyung wrist. He dragged the latter toward the main entrance. He realized the looks from his employees but he doesn’t give a . There is something he need to settle with Junhyung.

“Yahh~ Where are you taking me? It’s hurt, you jerk!” grunts Junhyung. He tried to free his hand but Dujun hold it tighter.

“Just shut up and follow me,” said Dujun, flatly. And Junhyung knew, he was in a big trouble.

 

*****

“Don’t you have voice to speak?” said Dujun. They were in Dujun penthouse and the atmosphere was definitely tense.

“I have nothing to say,” replied Junhyung.

“Liar! I know you have something in your mind!” roared Dujun. Junhyung flinched but he tried to stay calm. Dujun is mad and he is the cause of the madness.

“I’m sorry,” said Junhyung slowly.

“Mwo? You are sorry? For what?” asked Dujun. He still glaring at the latter.

“I’m sorry for dumping you, years ago, I’m sorry for called off our wedding, I’m sorry for dumping your cousin too,” said Junhyung with tremble voice.

“What? You dumped my cousin? You dumped Hara? You are the Joker?!” shouted Dujun. Junhyung nodded his head slowly.

“You are the total jerk! I’m glad that I didn’t marry you before,” said Dujun. Junhyung heart constrict with Dujun statement but he knew he was the wronged one. He is the one who caused all the mess.

“I left her because I want to find you. I want to apologized to you. I know I don’t deserve your apology but still I want to apologized,” said Junhyung.

“What are you doing?” asked Dujun once Junhyung was kneeling in front of you.

“I know I’m selfish but I hope you can forgive me and take me back to you,” said Junhyung. He already sobbing. He doesn’t care about pride anymore. He rather to throw away his own pride as long he can be by Dujun side, the one that he loves.

“Are you crazy? Are you really this low?” asked Dujun, eyes red from anger.

“Yes, I’m this low in front of you, the person that I love most,” sobbed Junhyung.

“You love me?” asked Dujun, disbelieved.

“Yes, I love you since I left you. I’m too dump to realized that you are the one that I love. Not Hara, not anyone else,” said Junhyung sincerely.

“You are surely don’t have any shame, right?” snorted Dujun.

“Yes, I don’t have any when it comes to you,” admitted Junhyung.

“Get lost,” said Dujun coldly.

“Huh?”

“Are you deaf? I said get lost! Out of my place before I lost my temper,” said Dujun, suppressing his building anger.

“Eoh?”

“You better leave Yong Junhyung. You don’t deserve me and I won’t forgive you either. Just get out of my sight,” said Dujun. Junhyung on the other hand already crying his heart out.

“Fine. I’ll leave. But what I said just now is true. I love you and will always love you. Till the end of my life. I still remember. You used to say this to me. If we destined to be together, we will meet again you will never ever be able to run from me, again. But seems like we are not destined to be together I guess,” Junhyung forced a laugh.

“Thanks for coming into my life, Mr. Yoon. I really appreciate that. About me being you company lawyer, I will take care of it. You don’t have to worry. Then I shall take my leave now. Till we meet again, Mr. Yoon,” Junhyung smiled bitterly. He looks at Dujun for the last time before he left the penthouse. Dujun just stares at Junhyung back. He didn’t move an inch. Half of his heart saying he should go and stop Junhyung from leaving but his ego said no. And in the end, his ego win. Junhyung really leave him.

 

=================================================================================================================

Updated !!!

this my longest one shot i ever wrote hahaha

i dont why it turn like this..

anyway, i hope you will like it..

happy reading and have a wonderful day ^^

 

24th June 2016, Friday, 0056