Carrot

2JUN Collections

“Good job guys!”

“Are you leaving?” Dongwoon asked.

“Hmm. I’m going first. Have a good rest guys” smiled Junhyung. They just finished their OUTRO concert and he is going somewhere.

“Drive save Junhyungie,” utters Yoseob. Junhyung nodded. Soon, he drives his car to his destination.

 

*****

Junhyung arrived at his desired destination. He parked his car and wait for his boyfriend to come. Soon after, there was a knock on the window. Junhyung smiled. He missed this man so much.

“Hey, you come,” smiles Dujun. He pecked on Junhuyng crown after he settled on the passenger seat.

“I missed you, Doo,” Junhyung pouted a little.

“I miss you too but there’s nothing I can do. How’s concert today?” asked Dujun.

“Everything went well. Lights were doing event. All of us couldn’t sing when heard you part in At That Place,” tells Junhyung.

“How I wish to be there for the last time,” sighed Dujun.

“Hey, don’t be sad. We’ll do INTRO together,” Junhyung pecks Dujun lips. The latter smiled.

“I love you, seriously,” confessed Dujun.

“I knew,” chuckled Junhyung. He leans his head on Dujun shoulder.

“Doo,”

“Hmm? Why?” Dujun caressed Junhyung hair.

“Do you like my hair?” asked Junhyung, cutely.

“This carrot hair? Of course I love it! You knew I like carrots, don’t you?” Junhyung chuckled upon hearing the statement.

“Yeah, I know. That’s why I tried this colour. Its not bad. The fans like it too,” Junhyung smiled sweetly. Dujun just stares at Junhyung face.

“Why? Is there something on my face?”

“Nope. It just that I want to look at you,” winked Dujun. Junhyung blushed.

“Yahh,” Junhyung punched Dujun chest softly.

“It’s true. I’ve been missing you like crazy,” whined Dujun.

“Aigoooo, uri Dujunie is missing mee~ Junhyung sing-songed.

“Haishh, don’t teased me,” whined Dujun again. Junhyung caresses Dujun’s cheek.

“We all miss you, leader. And I specially missed you more,” utters Junhyung sadly.

“Hey, don’t be sad. I’m here. I even sneaked out from my barrack just to see you,”

“I knew. Thank you for taking the risk,” Junhyung suddenly feels guilty.

“No need to thank me. I’ll take the risk. Anyway, what’s your plan after OUTRO?”

“I’ll be guesting in Yoseob Japan Tour,”

“When?”

“I’ll be going on 8th,”

“Okay. Just take care of yourself. It’s cold right now,”

“Yeah. I know. You too. It must be hard right?” Junhyung played with Dujun fingers.

“Don’t worry about me. Worry about yourself first. You’ll be going next,” teased Dujun.

“Yahh. I know I’m not strong as you. And it makes me kind of scared,” pouted Junhyung. Dujun kissed the pout away.

“You don’t have to worry babe. You’ll be fine,” smiled Dujun, assuring.

“I love you,” Junhyung kissed Dujun.

“I love you too, YongJun,” mumbled Dujun between the kiss.

“I should go now. My superior only give me 15 minutes to see you,”

“Can you not go?” asked Junhyung hopefully. Dujun smile bitterly.

“I’m sorry boo but I have to go. I’ll see you before you fly to Japan,”

“Promise?”

“Yes baby, I promise. Don’t cry, okay?” said Dujun when he noticed Junhyung eyes brimmed with tears.

“You know I always cry when I need to part with you,” a tear escape Junhyung’s eye.

“Shh Baby. I’m not going anywhere. I promise, you’ll see me in flesh later,” Dujun kissed Junhyung forehead, an effective act to calm Junhyung down.

“Don’t cry okay? You need to drive back home,” says Dujun.

“Okay YoonDoo. You take care. Don’t hurt yourself. Be good to everyone,”

“I will. I go now. I love you baby boo,” Dujun kissed Junhyung on the lips. He soon running back to his base camp. Junhyung tried so hard not to cry but he failed miserably.

“I hate you YoonDoo,” sobbed Junhyung. “But I love you so much,”

It took Junhyung a few minutes to calm down before he was able to drive back to his home. He cannot wait to fulfil his enlistment duty and be together with Dujun again.

 

=================================================================================================================

a note:

1) IT IS WRONG TO SNEAK OUT FROM A MILLITARY BARRACK OTL

but for the sake of my imagination, let accept it. kekeke

 

have fun reading. i'm sorry if its too cliche and boring OTL

9th December 2018