Positive

2JUN Collections

“I HATE YOU YOON DOOJOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Junhyung screamed can be heard by the whole neighborhood.

“YAHHHH!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKING LOUD THIS EARLY MORNING?!!!!!!” screamed Hyunseung in response. Yoseob trailed behind him with sleepy eyes and messy hair.

“Junnie hyung, what’s wrong?” asked Dongwoon while rubbing his eyes cutely.

“Where is YOON DOOJOON?” asked Junhyung furiously.

“He’s going grocery shopping by himself. We have nothing to eat in the dorm anyway,” said Hyunseung. He remembered a message Dujun send him this morning.

“Tell me when he’s home. I so going to kill him,” said Junhyung. His hands is clutching on something and the rest of the members just shrugged. They went back into their respective room to continue sleep. Junhyung also want to do so but he keep looking at something.

Two lines. Positive.

 

 

“I’m home!” announced Dujun. He went straightly to the kitchen and arrange all the things he got from the mart earlier. Soon after, he looks at the clock and found it weird when the dorm is eerie silent.

“Are they still sleeping? It’s almost noon though,” mutters Dujun to himself. He went to knock Hyunseob room but there’s no response. He twists the knob and it’s not lock.

“Weird,” he muttered before peeks into the room and there’s no sign of human being inside. He then proceed to Kiwoon room and he got the same result. He starts to feel weird.

“Where is everybody? Don’t tell me Junnie isn’t here either,” he said and runs to check Junhyung in their shared room. Instead of finding Junhyung, he found a note written with ‘Pabo Dujunie, come to hospital quickly! Junhyung hyung FAINTED!’

 

 

“Yong Junhyung please,” Dujun said to the receptionist. He knew he will be scolded by their manager later because he’s definitely broke a lot of traffic rules especially speeding beyond the limit. He doesn’t care anymore because he need to his Junhyung.

“Room 209,” replied the receptionist. He thanks her before running towards the said room. He barged into the room and he’s taken aback with the situation. There are balloons saying congratulations and also Junhyung is sitting on the bed, glaring deathly towards him.

“YOON DOOJOON” said Junhyung scarily. The other 4 make their way out and wishing him good luck on the way out. He’s beyond shock and he doesn’t understand anything.

“What happen to you?” asked Dujun as he inched closer to the love of his life.

“I’m going to kill you,” said Junhyung. Dujun stopped on his track.

“Eoh?! Why??” he asked, completely confused. Junhyung sighed before looking down. He take something out underneath the pillow and shove it to Dujun. Dujun reluctantly took it and he’s beyond surprised.

“Are you?” asked Dujun. Junhyung nodded. Dujun let out a soft ‘oh’ and went closer to the latter.

“But why you want to kill me?” asked Dujun.

“Because you impregnate me,” replied Junhyung softly.

“Are you not happy then?” asked Dujun. He hold Junhyung hands. Junhyung shook a no.

“Then?”

“I’m not ready for this,” admit Junhyung.

“Then you want to abort it?” asked Dujun.

“NO! I will not!” replied Junhyung firmly. Dujun sighed in relieved.

“Then we are going through this together,” said Dujun. He cupped Junhyung face and kissed the latter fully on the lips.

“I love youa and nothing will change it. I’m glad that you are willing to keep him,” said Dujun and put his hand on Junhyung stomach. Junhyung only nodded. His eyes are b with tears.

“Hey, why are you crying?” asked Dujun.

“Mood swings,” replied Junhyung softly with a smile.

“So I guess I have to face this for the next months?”

“Yes. For the next 6 months,” smiled Junhyung finally.

“What??!! Are you three months already?” asked Dujun, completely surspised. Junhyung nodded.

“But when did you know?”

“This morning. I just feel weird and run a test with the kit and it’s positive,” giggled Junhyung.

“But how did you end up here?” asked Dujun again. His minds is trying hard to put all the incidents together but nothing make sense.

“Err… That’s because I slipped in the bathroom and they found me unconscious,” explains Junhyung. Dujun jaw dropped.

“You fell?” asked Dujun, totally terrified. Junhyung nodded softly.

“Yahh~ Next time be careful okay. Lucky that we didn’t lose him,” said Dujun. Junhyung mutter a soft sorry. Dujun shook his head. He lay Junhyung down and tucks him.

“Now rest, okay? You have been working hard and you have another hear beating with you right now,” said Dujun, caressing Junhyung face.

“Sleep with me here,” said Junhyung while patting beside him. He moves to make some space for Dujun. Dujun do as he was told to.

“Now sleep, baby,” said Dujun while caressing Junhyung hair. Junhyung nodded and snuggles closer to his Dujun. Soon after, he was fast asleep. Dujun can’t help but to smile at the cute sight of Junhyung.

“Thank you wifey. I love you,” whispered Dujun before he drifted to sleep. The three heartbeats are beating peacefully and rhythmically in the comforting silence.

 

=================================================================================================================

Update !! ^^

hope you guys will enjoy this piece of my idea..

i was writing this only around 40 mins so please forgive me for any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes..

enjoy and leave comments, okay? ^_^

 

14th November 2015, Saturday, 2241