Cafe

2JUN Collections

“Hi”

“Hi”

“May I sit here?” asked Dujun.

“Well, yeah. I’m alone anyway,” replied Junhyung.

“I’m Dujun by the way,” introduced Dujun.

“Junhyung,” smiled Junhyung.

“So, what are you doing?”

“Finding inspirations for my upcoming novel?” shrugged Junhyung.

“Ahhh~ So you are a novelist I guess?”

“Well, you can say so,” replied Junhyung.

“Are you a regular here in this café?”

“Yup. Since 3 years ago. Why are you asking?”

“Because I always see you on the same spot since three years ago too,” grinned Dujun. Junhyung smiled.

“Stalker,” mutter Junhyung but Dujun just grinned.

“So, do you want me to help with your upcoming novel?”

“What can you do then?” asked Junhyung.

“I would like to tell you my love story. Maybe it will inspire you at some point,” shrugged Dujun.

“And why did you think your love story will inspire me?” asked Junhyung, challenging Dujun.

“Because I think, my love story with him is really one of a kind,” replied Dujun.

“Well, let’s see. Why don’t you start now?” smiled Junhyung cutely. Dujun chuckled.

“Okay. Let me start. 3 years ago, I first come to this café because this café belongs to my beloved youngest brother, named Yoon Dongwoon. He keep asking me to come so one day, I come here. This café indeed cozy and somehow, there is certain someone that caught my attention,” stated Dujun.

“And I assume that someone is your other half?”

“Yup. Definitely he’s my other half. But it’s not easy to approach him,” pouted Dujun.

“Why? Is he really bad? Or are you bad with flirting?” teased Junhyung.

“Yahh~” Dujun glared at the latter. “Anyway, the reason why I said he’s difficult to approach is he’s just too preoccupied with his own world. He doesn’t even realized I’ve been sitting in front of him and staring at him for almost 30 minutes,” smirked Dujun. Junhyung slightly blushed.

“Then, how did you make him realized?”

“I have my own way to snap him into reality,”

“Which is?” intercept Junhyung, sounds really curious.

“Which is I have to kiss him fully on the lips,” grinned Dujun. Junhyung shook his head but still, he smile thinly.

“I’m sure he was really pissed off,” state Junhyung as a matter of fact.

“Yes. He’s definitely pissed off. He throws me a glass full of orange juices,” chuckled Dujun. “But I really love to see his pissed off face because it just too cute to my liking,” smiled Dujun. Junhyung blushed a little bit.

“Then, how did you two get together?” asked Junhyung.

“I keep bothering him for the next few weeks. I keep asking for his number and of course, his name. I never know it was really hard to just know his name. But don’t worry, I managed to know his name on my third week asking for it,” grinned Dujun stupidly.

“Well, I can say that that man surely stubborn,” grinned Junhyung.

“Indeed, he’s really stubborn. But it worth it. After a month, he started to open up to me. We finally have a proper conversation,” sighed Dujun.

“Congratulations then,” smile Junhyung smugly.

“Yeah, congratulations. But the stories goes on,” grinned Dujun.

“Continue please. I’m excited to know what happen next,” grinned Junhyung cutely.

“Next thing happen. After a few months, I asked him out and I am definitely the happiest person on earth when he said yes. I introduced him to my parents exactly the next day,”

“And I’m sure he pouted and sulking with you, am I right?” chuckled Junhyung. Dujun nodded.

“Yes. His sulking is no joke but I’m glad that he agreed to meet my parents. They were really happy to see me finally, bringing someone home. My mom specifically had a soft spot for him. I just can say that I was literally being bullied by him, and my mom on that day,” pouted Dujun. Junhyung can’t help but to chuckle at Dujun antics.

“Then, what happened?”

“We continue our relationship in the sweetest way, I guess. I kept pampering him with lot of love. Even now I’m still doing it. We traveled overseas together, enjoying our life to the max. Then one day, I’ve made my mind. I want to marry that man. I want to make him legally mine so I plot some dramatic proposal,”

“Which I presume turns into not-so-dramatic proposal?” cut Junhyung.

“Yes. Exactly,” laughed Dujun sheepishly. “I’m supposed to surprise him with romantic and dramatic proposal but in the end, I’m the one who end up in hospital because I slip off the stairs,” grinned Dujun.

“Yeah, you with your carelessness,” sighed Junhyung. Dujun only grinned.

“In the end, I have to postponed my intention but I’m really glad he never know the cause of my injuries is because I want to surprise him,”

“But now he knows, right?” smirked Junhyung.

“Yes, he knew because I told him everything on my second proposal,” smiled Dujun.

“Your second proposal?” glared Junhyung.

“Yes, my second attempt to propose to him of course, the first and last proposal for him,” chuckled Dujun.

“He accept your proposal?”

“Yes. He gladly accept it. And it is a special proposal because I proposed to him on the exact place, exact table we are sitting now, which happen to be the same place when I first saw him in this café,”

“Your love story sounds so cliché,” chuckled Junhyung.

“I know right but that’s the reality,” shrugged Dujun.

“Then, when you guys tie the knot?” asked Junhyung.

“On the next year, on the same date I proposed to him,” smiled Dujun.

“And why did you take so much time to tie the knot?”

“Because I want us to remember this special date till the end of our life. It’s the same date I first met him, the same date I proposed to him and the same date we said our vows. Plus, my father send me to Japan to learn something for the benefits of our company so yeah, basically my life that year is juggling between works and preparation for my own wedding,”

“And I bet the other half of yours would whine and pouted continuously because of your busy schedule,” chuckled Junhyung.

“Yup. Definitely. He even make a surprised visit to Japan just because he missed me so damn much,” smirked Dujun. Junhyung blushed madly.

“That is one of the way of him telling that he loves you,” said Junhyung, sounds sulky.

“I know and that’s make me love him even more,” smiled Dujun.

“But I’m really curious. What is his name by the way?” asked Junhyung. Dujun smiled. He took Junhyung hands and caresses it gently.

“He used to be Yong Junhyung but now, he is Yoon Junhyung. Happy anniversary baby,” Dujun kissed Junhyung hands. Junhyung couldn’t help but to smile. His heart bloomed with happiness.

“Happy anniversary too, Doo. I love you,” replied Junhyung. He also took Dujun hands and kissed it soflty.

“Thanks for not rejecting me 3 years ago,”

“And thanks to you too for keep bothering me,” grinned Junhyung. Dujun chuckled. He gets up to peck Junhyung lips.

“I love you,” whispered Dujun. Junhyung giggled.

“I love you too. I have present for you,” said Junhyung. He rummages his bag and takes something out.

“What is it Junnie?” asked Dujun, confusedly. He took the present nevertheless.

“Open it,” smiled Junhyung. He’s excited and nervous at the same time. Dujun open the wrappers and what he saw definitely make his jaw dropped.

Two lines.

“Are you kidding me?” asked Dujun, completely lost. Junhyung chuckled.

“Nope. It’s true,” giggled Junhyung.

“OH MY GOD!! IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING? AM I REALLY GOING TO BE A DAD?” Dujun practically shouting inside his youngest brother café. Some of the customer clearly shocked but some of them clapping their hands.

“Yes idiot. You will see your own sons in the next 5 months,” smiled Junhyung sweetly.

“Sons? Twins?” Dujun eyes right now are definitely as big as a saucer.

“Yep! It’s twin. Identical twins,” announce Junhyung happily. Dujun hug Junhyung and spin the latter.

“Thank you Junnie! Thank you so much,” breathed Dujun. He puts their forehead together and stare deep into Junhyung orbs.

“I love you,” utter Junhyung.

“I love you too. I love you too baby! I really love you~” chanted Dujun. He pecks Junhyung on the nose and bring Junhyung into his embrace. A new chapter of their love story just begun.

 

*****

“They are so sweet, aren’t they?” asked Kikwang. Dongwoon is back hugging him.

“Yes they are. It’s really sweet to see them roleplaying as a stranger and novelist to reminiscence their memories. What a weird and unique way,” chuckled Dongwoon.

“Well, you brother indeed a weird man,” added Kikwang.

“Your bother-in-law anyway,” shrugged Dongwoon.

“Woonie-ah, I think we should change our café name,” said Kikwang.

“Uh? Why so?”

“Because I think this café definitely brings love to other people,” said Kikwang while glancing at particular corner of their café. It’s a special corner that both Dujun and Junhyung insist to start. A corner where the picture of their customer marriage being pasted.

“By the amount of the picture that pasted there, I think we really should change our café name,” chuckled Dongwoon.

“Cupid Café. I think that is the best name,” grinned Kikwang.

“Because?”

“They all get married with their partner when they first met each other here. In fact, we also got married when we first met each other here. Dujun hyung and Junhyung hyung too. So, Cupid Café is the new name,” smiled Kikwang, definitely satisfied with his reasoning.

“As you wish, boo,” said Dongwoon and kissed Kikwang on top of his head.

“I love you, big baby,” chuckled Kikwang. He turns around to peck Dongwoon on the lips.

“And I love you too, my baby boo,” Dongwoon kissed Kikwang crowned.

 

=================================================================================================================

Updated !!

I hope this piece of my idea sweet enough to 2jun shippers in this world !! kekeke

especially to B2uty94 because i know, she's really in love with 2jun.. XDD

have fun reading it and dont forget to comment okay  >_@

 

Sunday, 17th January 2016, 0046