Cat Family

2JUN Collections

“Welcome to J Pet Shop. What can I help you?” greeted Junhyung to one of his customer.

“I want to find a cat,” said the man.

“Which type of cat you prefer?”

“Anything as long as it not too fierce, not too a sweetheart, easy to take care,” said the man again.

“All of our cats are easy to take care of but to find not a sweetheart one? I don’t think you will find it here since most of our cats are sweetheart,” explained Junhyung.

“Seriously? You don’t have any?” asked the man again.

“I’m sorry but it looks like you have come to the wrong shop. I’m sorry,” bowed Junhyung.

“Can I have you instead?” said the man with an evil smirk.

“Pardon me?” responded Junhyung.

“I know you are a hybrid even though you are trying hard to hide it. See all the cats around you? It indicates that they have strong trust towards you,” smirked that man again.

“I’m sorry mister but my fiancé is not for sale,” said Dujun. Junhyung just looked at him.

“Your fiancé?” chuckled the man.

“You better leave or I will call police,” said Dujun firmly.

“Fine, fine. I will go but you, don’t ever think that I won’t come here again. Just wait for me,” threatened the man before he leaves. Dujun just eyed the man until he exited the pet shop.

“Do you know them?” asked Dujun to Junhyung.

“Nope,” replied Junhyung before he busied himself with playing with the cats.

“Are you not afraid with them? You know they can kidnap you right?” asked Dujun again.

“And why are you care so much? Who are you actually?” asked Junhyung, clearly annoyed with Dujun.

“I’m Dujun and I’m your fiancé?” shrugged Dujun.

“Since when did I ever had fiancé?” Junhyung rolled his eyes.

“Since just now?”

“God, be serious can you? Are you the same type of man like that mister too?” accused Junhyung.

“How could you think a man with handsome face like me is a convict like him?” pouted Dujun.

“Did you just pouted?” asked Junhyung.

“I think so?” replied Dujun.

“Aishhh~ You are so frustrating. Just tell me what you want,” sighed Junhyung.

“I am your fiancé and soon to be husband and I just to make sure you are safe here,” replied Dujun.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” burst Junhyung. Dujun just grinned when seeing the furious Junhyung.

 

*****

“Yahhh! Do it properly!” said Junhyung to Dujun but the latter just ignore it. Junhyung couldn’t take it anymore and he just smacked Dujun on the head.

“Why did I ever end up with you?” questioned Junhyung.

“Because I manage to make you fall in love with me,” winked Dujun. Junhyung rolled his eyes.

“Seriously I hate you, Dujun,” glared Junhyung.

“Uh uh, you don’t hate me but you love me instead,” said Dujun as a matter of fact.

“Arghh~~ Seriously, can you do your job properly? Before they come back you better work fast or we will never finish cleaning our house,” nagged Junhyung. Dujun only chuckled.

“Just let them be in the mess. Plus, I believe they love the mess here,” shrugged Dujun.

“If you wanna be a good father, you better speed up your pace before those minions come home,” sighed Junhyung.

“Mama! Papa! We are home!!!!”

“Told you so,” Junhyung rolled his eyes. Dujun only chuckled. Seriously, teasing his wife is one of his favorite since he courting Junhyung at his pet shop.

“Mama! Mama! Teacher said I can join school choir because they said I can sing beautifully,” said Yoseob, the older son.

“And teacher said I can join soccer team!” beamed the other boy, named Kikwang.

“Are you guys aware that you are a human-cat hybrid?” questioned Junhyung. The boys just giggled.

“We know mama but don’t you remember, we also have right in society. Plus, you don’t have to worry. We have papa who will always stand for his beloved family, right papa?” winked Yoseob to his father.

“Exactly Yoseobie. But I think I would be ecstatic if you joined soccer team together with Kikwangie,” said Dujun and hug Junhyung from back.

“Yahhh~ We are in front of the kids,” hissed Junhyung.

“Awww~~ Mama and Papa being sweet in front of us~~” cooed Kikwang.

“You guys are just like your father. Love to tease me,” pouted Junhyung.

“Aigooo~~ Don’t be mad, mama~~ It’s a good thing that we take after papa. Because we can be such a sweet cat,” grinned Yoseob. Junhyung sighed.

“You guys are just too clever for your descendants. I hope my next baby is ordinary,” said Junhyung.

“Baby?!” both Kikwang and Yoseob exclaimed. Dujun only chuckled.

“You guys will be an older hyung or maybe oppa. Your mama is pregnant again,” said Dujun.

“Oh yeah! I hope it will be a boy! We need a lot of boy in this house,” said Kikwang.

“And I am so agreed with you, dongsaeng,” added Yoseob while high-five his younger twin brother.

“You guys better behave yourself or your mama will become a monster,” teased Dujun but Junhyung already furious.

“Papa, you better run because I think mama already turned into Pikachu monster,” giggled Yoseob before all of them run away from the furious Junhyung.

“You guys are so dead when I get you,” said Junhyung and changed himself into a cat.

“Yahh~ Junnie-ah~~~ That’s not fair~~ I can’t change,” whined Dujun.

“Sorry papa but we will escape first~~” sing-song the twins and change into their cat form.

“What??!! This is not fair!!!!” wailed Dujun. The twins already escape to their shared room while Junhyung is inching closer to Dujun in his cat form.

“Baby~ Please don’t bite me or scratch me,” pleaded Dujun. Junhyung only meowed. Soon after, he changed back into human form.

“Do you really need to tease me in front of them?” pouted Junhyung while folding his hands.

“You that I love to tease you, right?”

“I know but please not in front of them,”

“Why? Are you shy?” teased Dujun and Junhyung blushed. Dujun chuckled.

“Aigooo~~ They are our son. No need to be shy,” said Dujun while pinching Junhyung cheeks.

“But still it’s not appropriate to be lovey-dovey in front of them,”

“Arasso, arasso. We will not be lovey-dovey in front of them,” said Dujun and pecks Junhyung on the lips. The latter instantly smiled.

“I love you,” uttered Junhyung.

“Love you too, babe,” smiled Dujun while caressing Junhyung hair lovingly.

=================================================================================================================

i dont even know why i write this..

i'm sorry.. this is might be a bad one..

sorry OTL OTL OTL

 

15th July 2016, Friday, 0019