His Wife 2.0

2JUN Collections

To tell the truth, Junhyung had been waiting for Dujun to call him that night, which ended up with Junhyung fall asleep in the couch until the next morning. He was awake when the doorbell rang.

“Who?” asks Junhyung sleepily through the intercom.

“It’s me. Open the door. My hands are full,” reply Dujun.

“Wait,” and Junhyung unlocked the door. He soon makes his way to the front door, to greet Dujun.

“Morning,” greets Junhyung and helps Dujun with all the shopping bags. Dujun must have gone to grocery shopping, Junhyung thinks.

“Morning,” reply Dujun and like usual, he places a kiss on Junhyung crown. It has become his habit since he knew that he loves Junhyung, around 1 and half years ago. With Junhyung doesn’t even resist it, naturally it become habit for Dujun.

“Sorry, I just awake. I’ll prepare breakfast now,” says Junhyung and make his way to the kitchen. Dujun trails behind him.

“Don’t need. I already at with mom. How are you doing? I’m sorry for unable to call you last night,” Dujun apologized.

“It’s okay,” smiles Junhyung but Dujun managed to see the sadness in Junhyung eyes.

“Are you sad?” Dujun blurts out.

“Huh?”

“If you are sad, tell me. I’m your husband now and we supposed to share everything,” says Dujun as a matter a fact. Junhyung chuckles.

“Nothing big actually. It just I keep waiting for your call last night. Silly me, right?” chuckled Junhyung. Dujun smile apologetically.

“I’m sorry. Mom and Eunjae made me accompany them watching movies till late night and I don’t want to disturb you,” explains Dujun.

“I know. It’s okay, really. It’s not like I’m mad at you,” this time, Junhyung smiled genuinely.

“Go and take shower first. I will arrange all the things,” Dujun ushers Junhyung forcefully.

“But I’m supposed to do this?”

“You are not my maid or whatsoever. Now, go. Listen to your husband well,” threatens Dujun and Junhyung laughs.

“If I know you will be this bossy, I will not ask you to marry me,” say Junhyung jokingly. Dujun rolls his eyes.

“If you haven’t asked, I will marry you nevertheless,” retorts Dujun.

“Oh, really?”

“Yes! Go shower. You stink,” Dujun pinched his nose but Junhyung doesn’t mind at all. He knew Dujun just joking.

“Fine, I’ll go shower. Just arrange the things properly. I will cook us late brunch later,” smiles Junhyung before make his exit to the bathroom. Dujun sends Junhyung away with his eyes. He soon smiles widely.

“You are cute, Junnie. And I really love you. I hope I will be able to tell you before it’s too late,” mumbles Dujun to himself. He soon was too immersed in sorting and arranging all the grocery he bought earlier.

 

“Let’s have a date this evening?” asks Dujun while they are lazing on the couch, flipping over TV channels.

“Date? Then how about your mom and Eunjae?”

“Let’s not care about them. Let’s have our own time. What you say?”

“If you insist, then I am okay with it,” grinned Junhyung innocently and that makes Dujun fall for Junhyung over and over again.

 

“Why you love me?” blurts Dujun. They are strolling along the Han River Park.

“Eoh? You know that I love you?” ask Junhyung, face shows surprised and worry.

“I can feel it. Everytime when we have , I can feel that there is something. So, when?”

“You can call it cliché but since you come to that place, I already fall for you. Also the reason why I never try to run away from you and why I give you whatever I have is I feel like I can depend on you. You know, I have nobody else in this world. I had a father but I hate him. He took me there. He left me there then he disappeared. I don’t know whether he still alive or not,” Junhyung said, eyes b with tears. Dujun wiped Junhyung tears with his thumbs.

“You don’t have to worry. I’m always here for you. I’m sorry for making you like that. I’m sorry that I treated you bad before this. I’m sorry if I make you feel like you are my or whatnot. I’m sorry for everything,” says Dujun sincerely. Junhyung smiles in return.

“I’m happy. I don’t know whether you love me or not but I want you to know that I do love you. I sincerely love you and I will always love you,” Junhyung reached for Dujun hand and kiss it.

“To be truth, I love you too, Junnie. You might be loved me earlier and I admit, after spending so much time with you, I fall for you. I fall for your charms, for your cuteness. Would you give me a chance to make everything work for us? Would you?” asks Dujun, eyes shine with determination.

“Let’s work it together. Sounds fair and square, right?” chuckles Junhyung.

“Yeah~ That’s true. Now tell me, what you want to do? Do you want to continue your study?” and Junhyung eyes widen at the statement.

“Seriously? I still can further my study?”

“Of course you can. I can enroll you into private college if you want,” shrugs Dujun.

“But that will cost a lot,” retorts Junhyung.

“My money is your money too so why not? Plus, we are married. There’s nothing wrong with it. Trust me, I totally support you if you want to continue study. I know you are a smart person but because of certain circumstances, thing turns out like this,”

“You have done so much from me, Dujun-ah. I’m really thankful for it,” says Junhyung sincerely.

“Don’t mention about it. You also have done so many things for me. Especially when it comes to satisfying my needs,” grinned Dujun cheekily.

“Yahhh~ We are in public,” pouted Junhyung and Dujun just kissed the pout away.

“Pouting are prohibited in public,” nagged Dujun. Soon, Junhyung smiles.

“Pabo Dujunie,” mumbles Junhyung.

“I can hear you, dear~” Dujun singsong-ed.

“You know what, you are really childish,”

“Well, that’s your husband anyway,” winks Dujun and it makes Junhyung laugh in happiness.

“I love you, Dujunie,”

“I love you too, Junhyungie,” and they kissed for the first time, in public. And that night, Dujun literally treated Junhyung like a princess. They both make love and appreciating each other presence. Countless ‘I love you’ had been said and both of them were happy to find each other. Little that they know, something bigger will happen. Something that definitely will test their love and their new built relationship.

=================================================================================================================

updated !! ^^

9th September 2016, Friday, 1106