Trauma

2JUN Collections

“Yoon Doojoon!! Put that thing away!!” Junhyung screams out of horror.

“Wae??? He is cute~~” coos Dujun.

“No! He can injure us with his sharp nails!” screams Junhyung. He is literally sitting at the highest place in the living room, which happen to be on top of the sofa backrest.

“Come on! You are fine with Hyungnim but why are you so scared of this little innocent kitten?” asks Dujun. Dujun keep caressing the orange nameless kitten.

“I have trauma with cats. And I seriously hate them!” sighs Junhyung. The kitten - as if it understands what Junhyung said - looking at Junhyung with puppy eyes.

“Heyy~, you make Orange feels sad. It’s okay sweetie. Junnie mummy is not hating you. He needs sometime to be comfortable around you,” Dujun talks to the kitten while caressing it softly.

“Where the hell did you get this kitten?” asks Junhyung, curious.

“He got stuck inside my car engine. Lucky that I heard his cries or else he’ll be dead by now,”

“But he looks so clean?”

“I brought him to vet just now. And that also explains why I’m back at home instead of being at my office,” grins Dujun. Junhyung looks at how Dujun is playing with the kitten so happily.

“Are you going to keep him?” Junhyung sighs.

“Can I?” and Junhyung sighs again.

“Fine! But please don’t let that feline comes near to me,” says Junhyung and Dujun grins so widely.

“Okay! I’ll make sure he will not disturb you,” promises Dujun. Junhyung sighs and stares at the kitten. Somehow, he sees the kitten smirking at him and he really feels uneasy.

*****

“Oh my God!! Yoon Doojoon!!! Take this thing away from me!!!” screams Junhyung on top of his lung when the naughty little kitten is climbing on him.

“Hahahaha! Relax Jun! Booty wants to play with you,” comments Dujun. Instead of helping his wife with his kitten, he just sits at the dining table, watching Junhyung deals with Booty, their kitten.

“Booty, please don’t do this to me,” begs Junhyung with eyes shut close.

“Meow~~” and Booty keep climbing on Junhyung.

“Doojoon!! Help me!!!” wails Junhyung.

“Booty! Come here! Stop teasing mommy,” says Dujun and Booty immediately jumps off Junhyung. He looks up at Junhyung and meowing at him. Junhyung take a deep breath.

“Oh God! Are you team up with Booty to tease me?” glares Junhyung.

“I’m not. Do you think I understand cat’s language?” Dujun rolls his eyes. Booty has made his exits to the living room, climbing his cat tree.

“Then how come he immediately stopped when you asked him to do so?”

“I don’t know. Maybe both of us have same thinking?” grins Dujun.

“Thinking of teasing me till death?” Junhyung glares again.

“Awww~ Don’t be too fierce sweety. Booty is a good cat. Don’t you think he is adorable? With his big ?” asks Dujun.

“Now I know why you named him as Booty,” Junhyung rolls his eyes.

“I’m glad that you finally understand,” Dujun pecks Junhyung on the lips before he goes “Booty! Come and let’s play with mommy!” and Junhyung goes “Don’t you dare Dujun or I’ll kill Booty!” but in the end, Junhyung had to play with Booty. Booty, being the prankster cat, he keeps climbing up on Junhyung and Dujun being the good husband he is, just watching his cool yet scaredy-cat wife bonding with Booty.

 

“Booty loves you,” says Dujun when he saw Junhyung is caressing Booty, which can be considered as a rare view.

“You are the one who want us to bond you yeah, we have become closer than ever,” replies Junhyung.

“Good to hear! At least no more ‘Doojoon! Get this thing of me!’ or ‘I’ll kill you, Yoon Doojon’”, teases Dujun. Junhyung just pouts. Both of them sit in silence, appreciating the presence of each other.

Junnie, I have something to tell you,” says Dujun after a moment of silence.

“What is it?”

“My dad asked me to go to Madrid. He wants me to help our branch there with some engineering tricks,” utters Dujun.

“For how long?”

“Uncertain,”

“Okay. So that’s why you got me Booty? So that I won’t be lonely without you?” asks Junhyung and he is looking straight into Dujun orbs.

“Yes. That’s one of the reason too. Another reason is I know Booty can be a therapy for you. After what we had been through together,” explains Dujun. Junhyung takes a deep breath.

“I know you don’t want me to feel sad and I really appreciate your efforts but Booty can never replace our son,” and a tear escapes Junhyung eyes.

“I know but at least I want you to accept the fact. Maybe it’s not the right time for us to have a baby yet,” Dujun slowly caressing Junhyung cheeks.

“I’m sorry. I’m still sad that we lose our first child due to my carelessness,” sobs Junhyung.

“Shhh~ It’s not your fault. You don’t even know that you are expecting that time,” Dujun tries to coax Junhyung.

“I’m sorry,” utters Junhyung.

“Heyyy~ Stop crying, hmm? I really hate to see you cry. And Booty hates it too,” says Dujun. Booty who had been sleeping on Junhyung laps since before, already woke up and looking at Junhyung.

“Meow~~”

“See, Booty doesn’t want you to be sad too,” says Dujun again. Junhyung smiles to the adorableness of Dujun and Booty.

“Alright, alright! I won’t cry anymore. Thank you Booty,” Junhyung caresses Booty head and the cat leans on to the touch.

“We still can try to have our own kids,” says Dujun.

“I know, I know. I’m sorry for breaking down just now,” smiles Junhyung.

“It’s okay. I love you,” utters Dujun.

“I love you too. Thank you,” says Junhyung and peck Dujun on the lips.

“Meowwwww~~~~” and Junhyung looks down to see Booty sulking.

“Awww~~ Are you sulking, Booty? Because I kiss daddy but not you?”

“Meoww~”

“Come here little man. I’ll kiss you too,” Junhyung picks up the Munchkin cat and smooches him.

“And daddy will kiss you too,” Dujun takes Booty from Junhyung and kisses Booty too.

“Hey Doo, can we follow you to Madrid?” asks Junhyung. Both of Junhyung and Booty look at Dujun with hopeful eyes.

“I think, Booty is teaming up with you to persuade me to bring you guys to Madrid,” and Dujun face palms himself. Junhyung giggles and Booty wiggles his short tails and meowing at Dujun statement.

 

=================================================================================================================

hi guys! just a short update !! ^^

hope you will enjoy reading this... ^_^

have a nice day ahead !

21st August 2016, Sunday, 1735