Beginning

2JUN Collections

“Oh ! ! ! Why must I have crush on him??!!” murmured Junhyung to himself. He has fallen for a stranger that he met for some kind of examination. Well, not really a stranger. He is his course-mate but they never talk. That man is so damn famous!

“Yahh!! What’s wrong with you? You looks terrible,” Yoseob, Junhyung best friend aka cousin said.

“I’m so doomed right now,” Junhyung whined.

“Doomed? Why? What have you done? Have you killed someone?” Yoseob bluntly asked.

“What the?!! Yahhh!!! Aiishhh, why do I have a friend like you?” Junhyung face palmed himself.

“Then explain to me why you said you are doom,” Yoseob demanded.

“Ihaveacrushonsomeone,” Junhyung breathed out the sentence.

“What??!!!” Yoseob exclaimed. Junhyung nodded his head.

“Are you ing serious? Ooooomaaaaiiiiiggggaaaddddd!!!! This is so ing freaking hot newssss!!!!!” Yoseob squeal and started to jump all around.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Calm down you imp,” Junhyung said. Yoseob grinned.

“Omo, this is really a good news. After those years, finally you started to open up! I’m happy for you cuz,” Yoseob sincerely said. After the heartbreaking broke up, Junhyung seems to lock his heart up.

“But I don’t think he will like me back. He’s so famous for the god sake,” Junhyung said. Yoseob arched his brows.

“Who is he?” he asked.

“You will be surprised if I tell you,” Junhyung reply.

“Spit it out. I’m so curious right now,”

“Promise me not to make any fuss,”

“Promise. Who is he?” Yoseob said.

“Yoon Doojoon,”

“What?!!!!!!!!”

 

 

“Hi Junhyung!” a man greeted. Junhyung look up and immediately he feel nervous.

“Oh. Hi Doojoon,” Junhyung replied, tried his best not to shake.

“So, what are you doing? Free now?” Doojoon asked.

“Eoh???” Junhyung blinked. This is the first time he speak with Dujun.

“I’m asking, are you free now?” Dujun asked again and smiled. He knew Junhyung has fallen for him. His body language tells everything but he loves to see the blushing Junhyung, just like now.

“Err, well, yeah.. I’m kinda free now. What’s the matter?” Junhyung asked.

“Let’s lunch together. On my treat,” Doojoon offered. Junhyung blinked a few times, trying to process what Doojoon has said earlier.

“Lunch together?”

“Yeah, together. You and me,” Doojoon said and smiled. He knew Junhyung is battling with his heart right now. Deep inside Doojoon heart, he really hope Junhyung will say yes because he too has fallen for that guy.

“Well, okay!” Junhyung said. Doojoon can feel that he is the happiest person on earth right now.

 

 

Times fly and Junhyung and Doojoon relationship have gotten better. Yoseob keep teasing both of them but they just stay silent.

“Yahhh, Doojoonie! When will you asked Junnie out officially?” one day, Yoseob asked.

“Yahhh, Seobbie! Shut up!” Junhyung glared and mentally killed his cousin.

“When the time comes I will Yoseobie,” Doojoon said and winked. Junhyung already turn red.

“Omooo~~~ You are so sweeeetttt~~” Yoseob squealed.

“Oh, shut up Yang Yoseob!” Junhyung said, totally irritated. He always become the victims of both of them. He really doesn’t know what Doojoon feel. Sometimes, he does feel frustrated. Deep inside his heart, he really hope Doojoon will have the same feeling as him.

 

 

“Junnie, I’ll pick you up at 7 pm. Get ready okay?” Doojoon said and disconnect the call. Junhyung can only stare at his smart phone.

“Pabo Doojoonie~” he said and smiled.

 

“Where are we going?” Junhyung asked once he settled on Doojoon car.

“Somewhere,”

“But where?”

“Well, it’s surprised,” Doojoon said and smiled.

“Hmmphhh! Always with your surprise. You better not bring me to weird place,” Junhyung threatened.

“I won’t. Don’t worry baby,” Doojoon replied and at instant, Junhyung cheeks tints pink upon hearing the word ‘baby’. Doojoon smiled. He need to get his Junnie tonight.

 

“Okay dear, we are here,” Doojoon announced.

“Where are we?” Junhyung asked since the surrounding is really unfamiliar to him.

“Welcome to my family holiday house,” Doojoon said and grinned.

“You spoil brat,” Junhyung said but Doojoon didn’t take it into heart. He is lucky enough to be born in a wealthy family and apparently he is the only heir of their legacy. He has older sister tho.

“Come on in,” Doojoon grabbed Junhyung hands.

“Whoaaa~~ Easy man,” Junhyung said when he almost tripped.

“Oppps, sorry,” Doojoon said and grinned.

Once the door opened, Junhyung almost lost his soul. All of his friends and acquaintances are there!

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Junhyungie! Happy birthday to you~~~” the crowd sang. Junhyung was really speechless. He never thought they would plan his birthday party here.

“Now make you wish cuz,” Yoseob said and bring the cake. Junhyung close his eyes and wishes for the best before blowing the candle.

“May you wish comes true,” Yoseob said and hugged Junhyung. They all enjoying the relaxing party until a person named Yoon Doojoon interrupt it.

“May I have you attention please?” he said. Everybody turns towards him. Junhyung felt uneasy.

“Actually, beside Junhyung birthday party, I have something else to tell you guys and I hope you guys will give your blessings,” Doojoon started. Junhyung heart start to race even more.

“I’m going to continue my study oversea,” Doojoon said. Everybody gasped.

“And I will not going alone,” Doojoon continued. He looks straight into Junhyung eyes. He can see the glassy eyes of Junhyung.

“Yong Junhyung, will you go with me?” Doojoon asked. Everybody surprised! Junhyung already shed tears. He calmly walked towards the podium where Doojoon standing.

“Pabo!” Junhyung said when he is facing Doojoon. Doojoon could only scratch his non-itchy head.

“Let me ask you once again. Will you be my boyfriend and go with me?” Doojoon said in one breath. The audience started to cheer but Junhyung still stay static.

“Pabo Doojoonie,” Junhyung said and hugged Doojoon.

New couple was born. It’s just their beginning into the bittersweet road of love.

 

=================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

I'm sorry for being hiatus for so long... i guess it almost 4 months since my hiatus right? huhuhuhu..

and almost 7 months since i last update this story... huhu OTL OTL

this is my first piece after that freaking long hiatus and i hope you guys will like it...

no prove reading so i'm appologise in advance for any error...

happy reading and leave a lots of comments okay??? *wink*

 

5th May 2015, 0236