epligoue: Four Years

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Before you begin reading, make sure you've read the foreward because that has a little bit of description abou the characters.  

Please note that my spelling may be slightly different to yours. Because I live in Australia I spell everything in the UK English way :)

This story contains ual refrences, violence, mentioning of depression and mature themes. 

Epilogue

Four Years

 

Four years later

 

Kai

 

A lot happened after Soojung went to America. A lot more than I imagined.

I somehow got a great job as a dance teacher an adolescent-adult dance school. It was good pay and dancing has always been one of my greatest passions. But before that happened, straight after Soojung left I continued working at the convenience store, but I knew I needed to do something better with my life. So I signed up for the Korean military service. I never planned when I was going to go into military service and serve my time for 21 months. I thought it was the perfect opportunity. Through the hard training I never stopped thinking about her, and it was hard for me to contact her because I was in a strict environment where I couldn't call overseas. I didn't have her number anyway. Overtime, my mind became stronger and I got fitter and it was something to add onto my resume. So straight after I got out I went job hunting and applied for the dance school.

 

My half-sister Nara had also grown up a lot, she was now in first grade but she was still the most adorable baby ever. I visit dad’s house often, we have lunch or dinner together often and step-mum is always very welcoming. Mum did not contact me once, it was disappointing but expected. But the other day I coincidently saw her (she didn’t see me) on the streets, dressed nicely and walking happily with a takeaway coffee in her hand. I’m glad she found her happiness.

 

Sulli often updated me about Soojung, how she got good grades for her assignments and how she was doing well. I wondered if Sulli updated Soojung about my life, I kind of hoped she did. I wish I had contacted her as soon as she left, but I guess that didn’t work out…

 

Krystal

 

Four extremely long years passed and I successfully finished my business degree in America.

My life brightened up after I left but I missed him awfully.

 

I didn’t contact him at all. But neither did he.

The only time I heard from him was from Sulli.

 

But everything he had said to me before I left was right.

I needed to fix myself… and I did.

The last time I self harmed was 2 and half years ago. I improved, some of my scars began fading, everything was good.

He was right, this trip to America gave me a chance to focus only on myself, on my well being. And it worked, I was much happier than when I was in Korea, his presence would really make my current life complete.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, our flight has arrived in Incheon airport, Korea. The time at the moment is 4:25pm and the weather is 24 degrees. Thank you for flying with Korean Air, we hope to see you next time.” The stewardess said.

 

I grabbed my luggage and hopped off the plane and went through all the security process.

Jessica couldn’t pick me up today because she was coincidently in China for a business meeting she couldn’t miss. Instead, Sulli offered and I was glad I had an enthusiastic, cheerful friend like her.

 

When the doors opened I pushed my trolley filled with suitcases around, trying to find Sulli.

“KRYSTAL!” A familiar voice yelled.

 

There she was, standing with the brightest smile on her face, her hair was shorter than 4 years ago but she looked prettier. She ran towards me and gave me the biggest hug and I hugged her back warmly.

“I missed you so much.” I said.

“KRYSTAL!” Another voice yelled and it was Suho. I was extremely glad to see him.

“Suho.” I smiled and hugged him really tightly.

“Why didn’t you bring your girlfriend?” I joked as I let go of him.

Suho and I constantly stayed in touch throughout the years. He eventually got a new girlfriend and I could really see that he was over his little ‘crush’ on me. He always sent me photos of him and his girlfriend and talked about her like she was some angel. I was happy for him.

"You'll meet her tonight" Suho replied

"Tonight?" I frowned

“Yep tonight!” Sulli replied. “We prepared a wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter