Some?

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before you begin reading, make sure you've read the foreward because that has a little bit of description abou the characters.  

Please note that my spelling may be slightly different to yours. Because I live in Australia I spell everything in the UK English way :)

This story contains ual refrences, violence, mentioning of depression and mature themes. 


Chapter Eighteen
Some?

 

Kai

 

“YOU WHAT” Sehun yelled for the third time.

“I’m not saying it again.” I murmured.

“YOU MADE OUT WITH KRYSTAL?!” He said really loudly

“DUDE” I widened my eyes, attempting to cover his mouth.

I looked around to see if anyone was around, luckily the place was clear. Only because it was after school and everyone had rushed home.

“It wasn’t like a full on make out session, calm down.” I murmured.

“When did this happen?” Sehun asked curiously as we finally began walking towards the carpark.

“Saturday night.” I replied.

“Oh yeah… Wait--- Wasn’t I at your place that night? Me and Chanyeol?” He frowned.

I nodded casually.

“You two kissed while we were there?”

“Yeah but you guys were asleep.”

“Where did you do it?” He asked.

“In my bedroom.”

“Didn’t she sleep in your bedroom? And weren’t you sleeping with us in the living roo----” Suddenly he stopped talking and walking. “You ed her?! That was hell fast dude way to go!”

I frowned. “What the Sehun? Who do you think I am?!” I yelled slapping his shoulder.

“We only made out.” I said.

“You said you only ‘kissed’ for a brief moment.” Sehun stated.

“I lied.” I chuckled. “Then we slept together.” I declared.

Before he opened his mouth to talk I told him not in the dirty way he was thinking of.

“So what are you guys now?”

“I don’t know.” I sighed.

“Well has she talked to you about the incident afterwards?” He asked.

“No.”

“Oh.”

“Usually if something like that happens, the girl always brings it up, you know.” Sehun said.

“Thanks for making me feel better.” I said sarcastically.

“Dude she so likes you though!”

“Yeah yeah bull.” I muttered as I continued walking.

“Are you gonna talk to her about it? I mean, you like her and if she likes you back… Why not start dating?” Sehun suggested.

“I wish it was that easy Sehun.”

“Maybe it is, but…. Remember that girl I dated in middle school? I remember when I used to like her and we ‘accidently’ kissed, afterwards I asked Luna or someone what to do and she said wait for her to approach me. Then she did.” He explained.

“Yeah I remember that and you guys dated for like 2 months.” I laughed.

“Anyway, I think you should wait for her to approach you. Have some will power Kim Jongin!!” Sehun said.

So I decided to stick with Sehun’s opinion and wait for her to talk to me about it. Maybe she just needed time to process things through.

 

 

A few hours after I got home there was a knock on the door and I was greeted by my mum.

She barged in the house yelling and shouting at me, I knew the reason. Dad had spoken to her.
“How dare you do this Jongin?” She yelled. “You should be respecting my decisions, I’ve been raising you since you were born.”

“You’ve been raising me like trash.” I murmured. “You don’t even think about me, or care for me.”

“So you call your back up? I don’t want to see his filthy face because I know what he’s going to speak to me about.” She yelled again.

So dad hadn’t talked to her yet but contacted her.

Just in time the doorbell had rung and I was greeted by my dad.

For the first time in… 4 years..? My entire family was all in one room, but I felt uncomfortable because… because dad had brought Nara here.

“Dad why did you bring Nara?!” I frowned.

“Your step-mum is at work and I was taking care of her. Can you take her to the playground or something while I speak to your mother?” He asked, handing Nara over to my embrace.

I knew it. Dad had brought Nara so that I don’t listen to their conversation. Does he not realise that I’m 19 now? I’m not that 15 year old depressed boy that had his family falling apart all of a sudden?

I didn’t bother fighting and I took Nara outside to the public playground nearby. While I was walking, I realised it was the first time mum had seen Nara, but what’s so important about that? She didn’t care anyways.

 

“Oppa who was that?” Nara asked, grabbing onto my neck while I walked.

“That was my mum.” I replied.

“But your mummy’s my mummy.”

“No Nara. Your mummy is different to mine. We have different mummys but the same daddys.” I explained.

“Oh.”

 

“I wish I played with you every day oppa.” She said as she landed her feet on the ground.

“Me too.” I smiled, ruffling the little girl’s thin, long hair.

“Why can’t you play with me every day oppa?” She asked with a cute pout.

“Because oppa has to go to school and go to work.” I replied.

“So oppa is busy?”

I nodded.

 

 

Sooner or later dad was standing next to me, watchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter