A broken boy

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before you begin reading, make sure you've read the foreward because that has a little bit of description abou the characters.  

Please note that my spelling may be slightly different to yours. Because I live in Australia I spell everything in the UK English way :)

This story contains ual refrences, violence, mentioning of depression and mature themes. 

 

 

Chapter Thirty one
A broken boy

 

Krystal

 

“Let’s break up.” He muttered.

“What?!” I frowned, feeling confused.

“I know you hate me. And I’m going to break up with you before you break up with me I wont be able to bear with the pain.” He explained.

“I’m not ing breaking up with you.” I said, feeling angry by his low expectations of me.

He only looked at me blankly.

“I’m not breaking up with you Jongin.” I said firmly.

“We’re probably not meant to be together.” He murmured.

“But I love you and you love me, isn’t that all that matters?” I questioned.

“I’m sorry.” He said after a long silence, but I didn’t know what it meant.

“For not contacting you.”

“I missed you more than anything.” I said honestly, pushing myself into his embrace again.

“I’m sorry for not telling you, I didn’t mean to it was just… difficult. You know I would never lie to you, I care about you more than I care about myself.” Jongin said, my hair.

All the feelings of betrayal washed away, all I needed to do now was stop the court case and save Jongin’s dad.

“Why do you have a busted lip” I asked, looking at it again. “Did you get into a fight?!”

“It was Suho.”

Suho? Why would Suho punch Jongin?

“W-Why?” I frowned.

“He was angry at me for hurting you… again.” He replied.

I didn’t reply, Suho obviously got angry when I cried in front of him.

“I don’t blame him.” He said.

I couldn’t help but land my lips on his, I missed him so much.

 

Then I came to the realisation that I might even love him more than Jessica. He was there for me when no one else was, he was the one that saved me from digging my grave even more, he was the one. The fact that a court case caused by our parents nearly made us break up, I nearly lost him. But once again I felt his love, if he couldn’t deal with it he would have broken up with me, but he didn’t.

 

“No more keeping things to yourself.” I whispered.

He nodded then froze for a moment, then I knew he was hiding something.

“What is it?” I frowned.

“I found your aunt.” He announced.

“What? I don’t have an aunt.” I replied.

“I read the rest of your mum’s journal. ‘Seyeon,’ she’s your aunt. Surprisingly you’ve already seen her, multiple times.” He explained.

“What do you mean Jongin I---I don’t have an aunt.”

“The florist that gets you those tulips every year on your mum’s death anniversary. She is your aunt. She is your mum’s little sister.”

 

“I can’t believe it. Why would mum hide that from us?” I said in disbelief after he had told me what he had done, which I wasn’t mad about.

“If you want, you can go. We can go, I can take you there.” Jongin offered.

It was another shock, mum was my hero, my angel but she hid a lot of things from me and I still don’t understand why.

I nodded. “Can we go tomorrow?”

“Yes but you have to come to school tomorrow.” He said.

“Okay.”

 

 

“Feeling better?” Sehun asked as he leaned on the locker next to mine.

“Yeah.” I said, which was a lie.

“Jongin told me everything. Don’t worry I’m not going to spit it out to the world.” He said.

“Oh.” I murmured as I put my books away.

“I just wanted to say that…” Sehun said as he sighed.

I looked at him curiously.

“I’ve known Jongin for a very long time… And he has always been so independent but after he met you properly it just… It just completely changed, he’s just so much more positive and happy now and thanks for that.” He smiled.

“I’m sure it’s not all my deed.” I said with a chuckle.

“He says your name like you’re some goddess he cherishes, Soojung is your Korean name right?” He confirmed.

“How did you--”

“Jongin said it without thinking when he was talking about you. It’s a beautiful name.” He chuckled. “Anyway back on topic, I just wanted to say that… He cares about you more than anyone else in this world and he probably never told you but he went through a rough time when he was a child. You know… His parents’ divorce and all that… But it came to the point where he self harmed and I made him see the school counsellor. He once told me that I’m the only person that actually treats him like a normal person. He’s just as fragile a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter