An old bond

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before you begin reading, make sure you've read the foreward because that has a little bit of description abou the characters.  

Please note that my spelling may be slightly different to yours. Because I live in Australia I spell everything in the UK English way :)

This story contains ual refrences, violence, mentioning of depression and mature themes. 

Chapter Thirty
An old bond

 

Krystal

 

“I’m so sorry. For everything I’m sorry.” She whispered in my embrace.

“W-Why” I murmured.

“I knew everything way back then, but I didn’t want to tell you, I didn’t want to hurt you.” She sobbed. “I even saw mum with the man she had an affair with and I hated her so much for it. That’s why every time you took mum’s side after she died I took dad’s because he had a hard time too.” She explained.

 

I didn’t really say much, I guess my actions said it all. I gave her a long, warm hug. She was always the big sister I knew, I had. She was getting hurt too, her actions were stupid but I understood why she had chosen to do that. A felt like a little piece of the old me was back, but I still had my trust issues with her.

 

 

Days passed but I didn’t think much about Jongin, my mind was too focused on Jessica because I was desperate for family support. It all happened in a quick flash, but I really understood her intentions and I was beginning to think about trusting her again. I hadn’t attended school for a week and no one except Sulli had contacted me. I kept telling her I was sick so she must have told everyone else.

 

I was out in the balcony with my sister, we were having warm camomile tea together, her presence was so familiar and comfortable. She told me that she actually liked working in our ‘Jung’ company and wouldn’t mind taking over dad’s position soon. She also told me that step-mum isn’t a bad person, just picky with a few things but she was willing to get along with me even though I never let her in.

 

The doorbell rang and Jessica went to get it and she came back with a surprise guest, Suho.

 

“How sick are you?” He asked as soon as Jessica left us privacy.

“Not sick at all actually.” I scoffed.

“Then why aren’t you coming to school? Is there something going on between you and Kai?”

His name hit me like a truck. Tears automatically brimmed up to my eyes and I couldn’t help but spill them. Suho was slightly shocked, considering that it was the first time we spoke since Jongin and I announced our new relationship status.

“Krystal what’s wrong?” He asked with a huge frown.

“Nothing.”

“Just tell me for god sake!” Suho yelled angrily.

 

 

Kai

 

Lee Seyeon. Is Soojung’s unknown aunt.

 

I shut the journal, which I shouldn’t have read and closed my eyes.
It has been a week and no ‘news’ from her except her being ‘sick’ which is obviously an excuse.

 

“I’m so confused about this question help me.” Chanyeol said.

“You’re doing homework?!” I lifted my eyebrows.

“I’ll help you Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo said, moving over to where we were sitting.

 

“You ing idiot!” Suho yelled, approaching out of nowhere and before I got to speak back and strong punch landed on my cheek. I fell onto the floor.

“Holy .” Chanyeol murmured and pulled Suho away from me.

“What is your problem?!” I yelled angrily.

A few people that arrived early at the school cafeteria were staring.

“I told you not to ing hurt her!” He yelled.

I knew he was talking about Soojung, she must have told him what happened between her and I.

I didn’t say anything back. I didn’t punch him back, I didn’t do anything.

“I told you not to----” Before he could repeat his sentence Chanyeol pulled him away and took him somewhere else.

“Are you okay Jongin?” Kyungsoo asked with a worried look.

I looked around and saw the glances and stares but I managed to get up and I went straight to my car to follow the address the journal had left, it was my only clue of finding Soojung’s unknown aunt.

 

I went passed small, deserted roads and a peaceful environment, the place was familiar, too familiar. Then I realised that I was driving the same way to Soojung’s mum’s cemetery, could it be the same place? No it wouldn’t because she would have been alive to write this address.

 

My blank mind turned into different thoughts as I continued driving down the long road. Suho was obviously upset… and angry at me for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter