Persuasion

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before you begin reading, make sure you've read the foreward because that has a little bit of description abou the characters.  

Please note that my spelling may be slightly different to yours. Because I live in Australia I spell everything in the UK English way :)

This story contains ual refrences, violence, mentioning of depression and mature themes. 

 

Chapter Thirty Four
Persuasion

 

Krystal

 

As soon as Jongin left my house Jessica barged into my room with the biggest smile. I wasn’t really in the mood to talk to anyone after I found out Jongin knows of my acceptance of application. I needed thinking time because I was really having second thoughts, even though I shouldn’t.

“Why didn’t you tell me about your acceptance of the university?” She asked.

“I forgot.” I said simply, I assumed dad told her.

“So… Are you going to go?” She questioned as she sat on my bed.

“Well… I don’t know, 80% no, 20% yes.” I replied.

“It’s because of Jongin right? He’s the only person holding you back.”

I nodded.

“Soojung you are 18, you’re no where near your late twenties or thirties which is when people get married! You’re still in high school!” Jessica exclaimed. “I thought my relationship with my high school boyfriend would last, I was so madly in love with him but we plainly broke up a year later. Do you really think you two have a good probability of dating for 10 years or getting married at this age?”

“No.” I whispered.

“Exactly. This is a huge chance for you to start new, I know you’ve been through a lot. So you deserve it. ” She said.

“Jongin is the centre of my life to be honest.” I murmured.

“Soojung even if you leave it’s not like you’re never going to see him. You’ll still be friends with your friends who are friends with Jongin. Plus, if you two are really meant to be together, you will be, God will make it happen.”

 

Jessica was really good at persuading, viewing my life overall its been miserable, even with Jongin in it because… I went through a lot more than an average 18 year old. And I believe that I deserve some personal happiness.

 

 

“You know Krystal… If I passed an application for a decent university in America I would definitely go. No matter how much I love my family and friends. Because it’s a once in a life time opportunity, you know?” Sulli said as she took another bite into her burger.

“I agree, and I’m not saying this because I have a crush on you and I ‘want you to separate from Kai,’ I’m saying this for your own benefit!” Suho said.

“Such honesty.” Sulli muttered.

“Don’t really need to hide it when the whole world knows.” Suho spoke.

“Anyway… I just don’t know what to do.” I said.

“At the end of the day Krystal, it’s all up to you, it’s your choice. I support your decisions.” Sulli smiled.

“Yeah me too.” Suho said.

“Thank you guys… By the way, the food is my shout! Have as much as you want!” I said.

 

It’s a miracle that I can actually speak to other people about my worries, this time a year ago I would have locked myself up in a room and talked to no one about it. I feel… So much more happier these days and the fact that I have people to talk to about a lot of stuff is really amazing.

“I am super excited for graduation, honestly I cant wait to be a full on uni student.” Sulli exclaimed as she chewed on her hot chip.

“Yes me too, I really hope we don’t drift or anything. You really are a great friend Sulli.” I said.

“Awww thanks Krys! I feel the same!” She said with a bright smile. “Ohhh, I wanted to talk about you and Jongin’s relationship with Suho not here.”

“It’s pretty much the same.” I said as I watched Suho talking on the phone outside the burger bar.

“Well….. Have you guys like… ually done stuff?” She asked sneakily.

I frowned. Remembering last night AND this morning.

“What stuff?” I asked, trying to look innocent.

Sulli gasped. “YOU DID DIDN’T YOU?”

“No…?” I said but I couldn’t hide my smile.

“Oh my god, what did you do with him?” She questioned.

“Everything.” I whispered.

Sulli gasped again. “WHEN?! WHERE?! HOW?! WHAT?! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!” She almost yelled.

“Last night.” I murmured. “And this morning.”

“OH MY GOD” Sulli screeched.

“It happened naturally.” I said.

“OH MY GOD YOU AND KAI HAD S---”

“So yeah that’s my plan for tonight what about yours Sulli?” I immediately cut her off when I saw Suho walking back inside. Thankfully she realised and stopped talking, but she would not stop staring at me like I’m some animal.

“See you at school Sul.” Suho farewelled as Sulli walked away.

“TEXT ME KRYSTAL” She yelled as she jumped in her car.

 

“I’ll drive you home?” Suho offered.

“I would appreciate that.” I said.

 

“So.. Are we all good?” I asked as Suho started the car.

“Of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter