First

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before you begin reading, make sure you've read the foreward because that has a little bit of description abou the characters.  

Please note that my spelling may be slightly different to yours. Because I live in Australia I spell everything in the UK English way :)

This story contains ual refrences, violence, mentioning of depression and mature themes. 

Chapter Sixteen
First

 

Kai

 

“S-Suho what are you doing here?” I asked with a frown.

“Is Krystal in here?”

“How did you know?” Chanyeol asked with confusion.

“I was at the party with her remember we were talking about it on the group chat?” Suho reminded.

“How did you know she’s here?” I asked, letting him in the house.

“I saw your car outside when I was going for a walk.” He replied.

Chanyeol and Sehun looked at both of us oddly.

“Why are we all suddenly at Kai’s house…” Sehun murmured.

“I don’t know.” Chanyeol whispered back.

“She’s in the shower.” I said to Suho.

 

The four of us were somehow in the living room and all three of them weren’t even thinking about leaving.

“So are you guys staying the night or….? Because I don’t have enough beds.” I said.

“We can sleep on the floor you have sleeping bags right?” Chanyeol asked.

I nodded.

“You as well?” I confirmed, facing Suho.

“No um I have to go home I just need to talk to Krystal before I do.” He said.

 

It was less than 10 minutes later Soojung walked out of my room with my hoodie and sweat pants on, looking super cute because they were so big and baggy on her. She had no makeup on once again but she still looked gorgeous. Sehun, Chanyeol and Suho all stared at her from head to toe, Chanyeol almost drooling. Krystal’s eyes moved to every single one of us, when she saw Suho she went straight back in the room.

“Be right back.” I murmured and walked into my room.

Krystal was sitting on the bed with a worried look then immediately stood up when I walked in.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Why is Suho here?” She questioned.

“He said he saw my car and followed me here. Why what’s wrong?”

“N-Nothing.” She answered. “I’m really tired Jongin I’ve had a rough night too so is it okay if I go to bed?”

That was a very unexpected question.

“Uhh yeah sure. You can sleep in here if you want.” I said.

“Thanks.” She whispered and reached in for a warm hug.

“Can you tell the others that I’ve fallen asleep?”

I nodded.

 

When I shut the door to my room Suho, Chanyeol and Sehun all stared at me with a blank look.

“She seems extremely tired, she’s fallen asleep already.” I said.

Suho sighed in disappointment.

“I told her you were here to see her but… Yeah.. Sorry man.” I apologised.

“No it’s fine. I guess I’ll let her calm down.” Suho said, grabbing his jacket.

What was that supposed to mean?! Calm down…? Why did she need to calm down? Did he do something to her…?!

“I have to get going. I’ll see you guys at school.” Suho said, running towards the door with his car keys.

“Well what was that all about…” Sehun asked.

“It’s getting late guys can we go to bed? I have work tomorrow.” I said with a sigh.

 

 

It wasn’t another 3 hours later Chanyeol and Sehun had fallen asleep during their ps3 match. I couldn’t sleep because I couldn’t stop thinking about Krystal. And I know this sounds really creepy but I wanted to go back in my room to see if she was okay.

 

So I stood up from the couch and crept inside my room, noticing that it was 1:30am.

I couldn’t see anything because it was so dark so I was planning to go back to the living room until a soft voice called my name.

“Kai?” She called again.

“Yeah?” I responded as I walked towards the bed to turn on the lamp.

When the light shone lightly towards the ceiling I finally saw Soojung’s face. There were fresh tear stains on her face. I immediately knelt down to face her.

“Why aren’t you sleeping?” I asked softly.

“I don’t know.” She replied.

“Why are you crying?” I questioned.

“Are you okay?” She asked, ignoring my question.

I nodded. “I’m better, are you okay?” I asked back.

“Yeah.” She muttered.

 

“So tell me what happened at the party. You were fine before you sent me home.” I said.

She let out a sigh. “I just.. I don’t know I drank alcohol then I felt sober… I just felt so guilty that I had to celebrate dad’s birthday with fireworks and champagne while mum dead. The fact that she died on the same day just gets to me a lot.” She explained.

I nodded in understanding.

“Sometimes I just want to join her Jongin. I want to stop all this bull and kill myself.” She said, with tears welling up her eyes.

“Don’t say such harsh stuff.” I said very seriously. “There are people in this world that want you, that need you. I’m one of them.”

She scoffed. “But I don’t need myself.”

“I don’t need myself either, but I’m here. For you, for everyone who needs me.” I whispered.

She grinned and reached out towards my hair and gently patted it.

“The most special person in my life died, but I feel like she passed on something to me, I think it’s you.” She murmured.

 

I only looked at her deeply.

 

“I’m gonna regret doing this for the secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter