First date

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before you begin reading, make sure you've read the foreward because that has a little bit of description abou the characters.  

Please note that my spelling may be slightly different to yours. Because I live in Australia I spell everything in the UK English way :)

This story contains ual refrences, violence, mentioning of depression and mature themes. 

Chapter Twenty Eight
First date

 

Kai

 

“So how did it happen?” Luna asked curiously after Soojung and Suho left.

“I don’t know, it just… did” I frowned.

“This is the most exciting news I’ve heard all year!” Sulli exclaimed.

“I hate to admit because Krystal’s hot, but.. you two make a cute couple.” Chanyeol said.

I chuckled.

“What’s the beef with Suho though?” Kyungsoo asked.

I thought it was time to tell what’s going on, after all Suho and I are both in the group and the rest deserves to know.

“You guys were all dead that first night at Kangwondo, when we were playing Suho confessed.” I explained quietly.

“Confessed what?” Luna questioned.

“Confess---”

“Confessed to Krystal. Suho likes her too.” Sulli said, finishing off my sentence.

Soojung must have told Sulli.

“So it’s a… love triangle?” Victoria frowned.

“No because Kai and Krystal are together now!” Sehun exclaimed.

“Suho’s a little bit upset I guess.” I murmured.

“That’s okay, he’ll get over it quickly, he always does anyway.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yeah, I hope so.” I said, feeling worried. A sudden vibrate in the back of my pocket interrupted my thoughts.

 

From: Krystal

I’m at my locker, come?

 

To: Krystal

On my way.

 

“I have to get some stuff from my locker, catch you guys later.” I farewelled as I quickly grabbed my bag and walked off.

 

 

“How was it?” I asked as she looked at me blankly.

“Terrible. More than terrible.” She replied as she grabbed her bags for next lesson.

“What happened?” I frowned.

“I don’t even know. I… Never mind.” She murmured.

“Tell me.”

“I accidently told him I love him.” She said. “I mean, I don’t, of course I don’t it just didn’t work out very well my words just twisted and I spat it out.” She explained with panic.

I didn’t really respond, I was too busy imagining how she would have said it to Suho.

“But I love you.” She said cutely, looking at me with her puppy eyes.

“I know.” I smirked.

“Let’s go on a date.” I said, changing subjects.

“Can I sleep at yours tonight then?” She asked

“Again?!”

“Why? You said I’m always welcome.” She said with a pout.

“Yeah but wouldn’t your maid get worried or something?”

“I’ll tell her when I pack some stuff.”

“Okay.” I said, giving in.

“Meet me at Hongdae starbucks at 6?” I asked.

She nodded.

 

 

“Why don’t you just call Sulli?” Sehun asked as he peeked at me through the full length for a second.

“She would tell Krystal.” I said, looking at my atrocious outfit.

“You’re just going to a café, just wear your trashy jeans.” He said.

“It’s our first date Sehun.” I said, shooting him a glare.

“Wear your nice jeans. Plus, it’s not like Krystal’s gonna wear a dress, she’s so not the type to do that.”

“Yeah I know but I still wanna look nice.” I said.

“Hello?” A girl spoke.

I looked at Sehun, who had his phone towards me on loud speaker.

“Please don’t tell me it’s Sulli.” I hissed.

“What’s up?” Sulli said through the phone.

“Jongin and Krystal are going on their first date and Jongin needs assistance come to his house.” Sehun said and hung up before I responded.

“ Sehun” I frowned, Sehun only laughed it off.

 

Sulli came within 15 minutes, it was like she was waiting for Sehun’s call.

“You look terrible.” Was the first thing that came out of when she walked in. Before even greeting us she went straight to my wardrobe and picked out a relevantly nice pair of black jeans I haven’t worn in a while along with a nice jacket which I completely forgot existed.

“Try that on now.” She ordered.

When I walked out of my bedroom with Sehun and Sulli staring at me from the couch, Sulli clapped her hands and took me to the full length mirror.

“Our Jonginnie is going on his first ever date!” She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes.

“Where are you two going?” She asked.

“We’re meeting at starbucks and walking around Hongdae I guess.” I replied.

“Aw! Krystal loves simple! Don’t do weird stuff Kai.” She said.

“Weird stuff like what?”

“I don’t know.. Like serenading or something.” Sulli scoffed.

“You and Krys are such a gorgeous couple I’m so jealous!” She said.

“Then get a boyfriend.” Sehun said.

Sulli ignored him and asked me another question.

“Okay you better get going now!”

I nodded, it was 5:30pm.

“So should you two.” I said, dragging them towards my door.

“Do not stalk us.” I said seriously.

“Don’t worry we wont.” Sehun laughed.

“Come on Sehun let’s go get the pizza you owe me!” Sulli said gesturing him.

“What pizza? I don’t owe you pizza.” Sehun frowned.

“Um, you called me over, you owe me pizza now and Kai can’t repay me because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter