A Journal

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before you begin reading, make sure you've read the foreward because that has a little bit of description abou the characters.  

Please note that my spelling may be slightly different to yours. Because I live in Australia I spell everything in the UK English way :)

This story contains ual refrences, violence, mentioning of depression and mature themes. 

Chapter Thirteen
A Journal

 

Krystal

 

“So what is that you would like to ask me princess? I’m dying from curiosity.” Kai said, sitting down on the seat next to me. Sipping on his own green tea drink.

“Your shift’s finished?” I asked.

He nodded, staring at me like a cute puppy.

“Should we go for a walk?” I suggested.

He nodded in agreement.

 

 

“So…” He murmured as we walked through the streetlights.

“You’re probably dying to know why I’m here.” I chuckled.

“I really am.” He said with a smirk.

“Well its not really interesting or important for you but…”

“But?”

“Um… My mum’s death anniversary is coming up… And I was hoping that you could accompany me this year. I only see her once or twice a year and I’ve always been there by myself. But this year I thought I’d bring you, you know?” I explained. That was a terrible explanation ugh.

Kai suddenly stopped walking which made me stop walking as well. He looked at me with a warm smile and patted my shoulders.

“I would love to come Krystal. I’m grateful you asked.” He said.

“Really?” I said, with some hope.

He nodded. “I can really see you trying.”

I frowned in confusion

“You’re gorgeous.” He suddenly said and pulled me into a hug.

I smiled, a lot. My cheeks were on fire, because of the height difference, my nose was squished on his shoulders, I breathed in his scent. He’s so perfect.

“So will you come?” I whispered.

“Of course, I thought I already answered that question.” He chuckled, as he hugged me tighter.

 

A moment later he let me go gently, I noticed he was blushing, he was just as embarrassed as me.

“I’ll drive you home?” He offered.

“I would like that.” I accepted.

“Come on.” He smiled and dragged me to the carpark nearby.

 

“So when is it?” Kai asked out of the blue.

“Saturday.” I replied.

“Okay. I’ll pick you up that day?”

“Umm… No was hoping we could catch the bus there. I’ve always caught the bus there and it was actually very healing.” I explained.

Kai nodded. “That’s cool. Where should we meet then?”

“I’ll be at your house by 12.” I said.

“Okay.”

 

 

I sat back down on my bed and smiled. Mission success!
Now I’m really looking forward to the weekend.

 

My imaginations and thoughts about my trip to mum on Saturday was interrupted by Suho, who had sent me a text.

 

From: Suho
So I got the invitation :P

 

My happy thoughts broke and I was reminded by what was happening after my day with Kai.

 

To: Suho

You better come!!

 

From: Suho

Why hahahah will you be alone?

 

To: Suho

Yes and I’ll have such a time!

 

From: Suho
Hmmmm I’ll think about it

 

To: Suho

Pleeeeeeaaaase??

 

I knew having Suho at the party would be so much more beneficial for me, and I’ll just have a better time.

 

From: Suho
ahhahahahah its okay my parents have rsvped

 

To: Suho

Oh good!!!

 

I put my phone back down but I heard the vibration again. So I opened up the text.

Surprisingly it wasn’t a text, it was a group chat, which I never replied to.

 

Suho: So who’s going Saturday?

Sulli: WHATS ON SATURDAY

Suho: Oh right…. Sorry Krystal

Sulli: What?!

Chanyeol: What?

Victoria: ??

Krystal: Its okay Suho hahah, its my dads birthday on Saturday and he’s having a huge party, I asked if I could invite you guys but I got a firm rejection… Sorry :( It’s gonna be terrible anyway.

Sehun: Oh that’s okay, why is Suho invited?

Sulli: You’re so dumb Oh Sehun

Sehun: ….

Suho: ((my parents are rich guys remember))

Sehun: OH YEAH I FORGOT

Sulli: You’re an idiot

 

 

The rest of the week went by extremely quickly, most of the time I was busy with assignments and projects.

 

Today was finally Saturday. Usually I had this weird tingy feeling about this day. Because it’s what changed my life, but today I felt okay.

 

The weather seemed quite warm for a day in winter, so I put on a nice pair of jeans and a white knitted jumper. I happily walked out of my room and went to the kitchen for some water. I was greeted by the maid, who gave me a sad look.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Are you sure you don’t want some company on your way Ms Jung?” She questioned.

I chuckled. The maid was probably the nicest person in the house. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter