Nothing more or nothing less

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before you begin reading, make sure you've read the foreward because that has a little bit of description abou the characters.  

Please note that my spelling may be slightly different to yours. Because I live in Australia I spell everything in the UK English way :)

This story contains ual refrences, violence, mentioning of depression and mature themes. 

Chapter Ten

Nothing more or nothing less

 

Krystal

 

My eyes slowly flung open and I almost immediately knew I wasn’t in my bed.

Once my vision was clear I looked around the room, it was familiar, it was Kai’s.

I had slept at Kai’s house, again.
Once I sat up my head was spinning, I couldn’t focus. Then I remembered last night. The dancing, the shots, the alcohol, the talks, the laughs, the kiss.
the kiss.
“Holy .” I murmured.

Holy ing I kissed Kai and I’m in his room. What the happened last night?!

 

When I went in the ensuite bathroom, my hair was a complete mess, along with my makeup. The mascara had basically drenched down to my cheeks making me look like a sad panda.

I washed my face, removing all of my makeup. But then I realised I couldn’t reapply any because I wasn’t at home. I sighed looking at my terrible face and walked out of the bathroom.

 

When I looked around kai’s bedroom, I realised there pile of clothing with a sticky note saying “It’s for you Krystal” on the small chair. I quickly got changed and walked towards the door and placed my hand on the doorknob, I seriously was not ready at all. I couldn’t face Kai, it was embarrassing. Even worse, because I don’t remember anything before or after all I know is that I kissed him. ME.

I took one deep breath and almost barged outside. But no one was home. So I looked at the clock, it was 1pm. I looked around the place but there was no note saying he was out, so I sat down on the dining chair and rested my head.
“Morning.” Someone whispered.
I turned around but saw no one, but I knew it was Kai’s voice. Where was he?!
“Down here.” Kai murmured so I turned my head again and saw Kai underneath the dining table, all huddled up like a penguin.

“What are you doing there Kai?!” I frowned with confusion.

“My st---” “FOUND YOU!” A voice yelled, cutting Kai’s sentence off.
“Nooooo” Kai whined.

 

I was surprised, what the hell was going on?! In the blink of an eye I saw a little girl on Kai’s back.

“W—h—o?” I asked.

“Nara get off me.” Kai spoke, putting her down.

“Krystal this is my step sister, Nara. And Nara, this is my friend Krystal.” Kai introduced.
Nara gave me a big smile and ran off. While Kai sat on the seat next to mine.

“Sorry for scaring you, it was really abrupt, my dad came and asked if I could take care of her for a couple of hours. You know Nara my step sister. I told you about her before” He explained.

“Yeah I remember, and it’s fine. She’s really cute.” I giggled.

“Yeah, she is… How was your sleep? Do you need water to get over the alcohol from last night?” Kai asked with a laugh.

“Were you drunk too?” I questioned.

“Nope.”

. That means he would remember everything.

“Oh… look about las---” “Oppa help me!!” The girl yelled.

“I’ll be right back.” Kai spoke as he ran to the living room.

I got up and decided to join him, Nara was making a lego castle. I smiled and walked back to Kai’s bedroom, to grab my phone.

 

From: Suho
Good morning :P

 

Suho’s text was sent at 10am, but oh well… I remember having really good conversations with the group especially with Suho last night. I’m pretty sure he helped me go to the toilet or something… Maybe not.

 

To: Suho
Good morning hahaI only just woke up….. Still hungover.

 

From: Suho
I wonder why :’) you were so so drunk last night you wont believe what you did.

 

I frowned at his response, did he witness me kissing Kai?!

 

To: Suho
What did I do? I don’t remember a thing D:

 

From: Suho
Don’t worry~~~

 

“Krystal unnie come help me and Kai oppa.” Nara yelled, so I put my phone down and sat on the floor.

Kai was concentrating so hard on finding the pink block while Nara was stacking the lego pieces on. I looked at the instructions and began helping her build her castle.

 

Time had passed pretty quickly and it was already 2pm, we had nearly finished building the castle until the phone rang.
“Hello?” Kai answered for me because I was busy helping Nara.
“Krystal are you okay omg did we all----- wait a second. This isn’t Krystal…” Sulli spoke on the phone.
“Hey Sulli.” I greeted as Kai handed me my phone, which was on loud speaker.
“Who just answered your phone?!” She asked curiously.
“Me.” Kai answered.
“Who in the world is m----- oh my god. KIM JONGIN PLEASE DON’T TELL ME YOU SLEPT WITH HER HOW COULD YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS DRUNK” Sulli began yelling. Kai laughed.
“Chill Sul. She’s only here to play with Nara.” Kai said, giving me a wink, hinting that he was ‘lying’

“Oh… Is Nara there? I wanna see Nara can I come over?”

“No she’s leaving in a minute so its too late.” Kai replied.

“But I need to talk to Krystal anyway…. “ Sulli muttered.
“Just talk to her at school, I’m hanging up bye Sulli.” He said and ended the call quickly.
I laughed at Kai’s cute actions but… Why didn’t he want Sulli to come?
“So tell me exactly what happened last night.”
“Nothing much happened, Suho took Amber and Luna home… Chanyeol, Sehun and Sulli were missing but now we know Sulli’s alive.” He explained.

I frowned. “Should we call Chanyeol and Sehun?”
“Usually one of them rocks up at my house or sends a message to the group chat…”
“We should call them to see if they’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter