Her World

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before you begin reading, make sure you've read the foreward because that has a little bit of description abou the characters.  

Please note that my spelling may be slightly different to yours. Because I live in Australia I spell everything in the UK English way :)

This story contains ual refrences, violence, mentioning of depression and mature themes. 
 

Chapter One

Her World

 

Krystal

What I hate most about this world is how unfair everything is.
Some people live the most luxurious, happiest lives then there are others who suffer continuously from illnesses, poverty, sadness, money… The list goes on forever.

I was once happy, and I miss being happy; what’s really terrible to know is that I can’t go back to who I was before, because everything in my life has changed and it will never go back to what it was.

Rumours about me are flying around the school, again. Everyone is staring at me as I walk down the corridor.

“Apparently she got drunk and had with some random last weekend.”
“What?! I thought she was pregnant?”
“I swear she gets with a new guy every week.”
I can hear every single one of them; they’re all talking about the bull rumours that aren’t even true. All I can do is ignore them, if I don’t I’ll just get myself into more rumours.
“Krystal wait up!” A voice yelled,
I recognized it immediately. I spun around and was greeted by the only person that has tried to understand me in this school, her name is Sulli.
I moved to this school only because I couldn’t handle all the people asking me about my mum’s death, plus I thought a new start would be beneficial. When I walked through these doors, no one talked to me except Sulli. She introduced me to her group of friends—which included some gorgeous boys. I never told them my story, to be honest I hate talking about it. I think they’ve just assumed that I’ve had a past, and tried to understand me being me.
“Don’t listen to those es, they’re just rumours.” She whispered.
“I know, I’m fine.” I gave her a light grin.

“Good to hear, let’s go, they’re probably waiting for us.” Sulli spoke.

“So how was your lesson?” I asked politely while we were walking to the school cafeteria.
“I skipped it, with Luna. We chilled at the oval and watched the hot boys play soccer.” Sulli answered. “What about yours?”
I laughed at Sulli’s answer. “I had Chemistry, but it was such a bludge lesson because Mr Lee wasn’t there.” I replied.
“Oh that’s not too bad then.”
I nodded in agreement.

Our conversation flowed quite well, by the time we got to our table in the school cafeteria, it stopped because the boys were all sweaty.
“What the hell happened to all of you?!” Sulli frowned, immediately getting her perfume out of her bag.

“Sulli what the hell don’t spray that on me!” Chanyeol yelled.
“Then don’t sweat so much!” She exclaimed as she continued spraying the vanilla scented perfume on the boys.

“Why are you guys all so sweaty?! Did you have fitness just then or something?” Victoria asked.

“We had basketball, and it was the most intense training session ever.” Sehun quickly explained.
“Oh, that makes more sense.” Luna murmured as she sipped on her orange juice.

 

I never really talk at lunch times, most of the time I’m drifting off to my own world and barely get interrupted. Or sometimes I go to my secret hiding area, when they talk about things I feel uncomfortable with—like families. Today I kind of just felt like going there, my arms were hurting and stinging terribly and I needed to relax, by myself.

They’re all busy talking so I casually excuse myself from the group.
“I’m going to the library, I forgot to do my maths homework and my maths lesson is next.” I announced.
“Would you like me to come with you? Or need any help?” Suho asked with a worried look on his face.
“No thanks. I’ll be fine, thanks for the offer though.” I smiled.

Suho is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met, he is always so caring and gentle to me. He always makes sure the atmosphere isn’t awkward when I’m sometimes left with the boys.
“I’ll see you guys later.” I farewelled and grabbed my bag.
My feet led me to the school’s main building rooftop; yes, this was my secret place. Barely anyone knows that this place exists, they all think it’s out of bounds because there is a sign on the door. But really, I just made that sign so that no one could interrupt me.

I swung the door open and breathed in the cold air, it was chilly but bearable. I plugged in my earphones and pumped out some loud music, listening to music really helps me block out the world.

With my hands in my pockets I made my way to the edge of the rooftop, I pulled one earphone out and placed my hand on the railings. I looked down and saw the birds eye view of the science classroom area, the main building is pretty high

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter