cheesecake

Start of something new

"They are seriously a bunch of misfits. I think they are worse than Big Bang." she laughed to herself while remembering the incident earlier.

"So, I have crazy neighbors for my stay here in Korea, did you like them?" she held her necklace and sighed. She got off the elevator and rushed to the nearest bus stop and after awhile got on the bus and proceeded to the rehersal hall. It was like any rehersal halls. It was filled with mirrors and stands that you use for ballet. There were aircons in the 4 corners of the room and a long table at the center. She went in, greeted the other actors and staff inside and then, went off to change.

When she got back, a girl around her age, came up to her and greeted her, "Annyeong Haseyo, I'm Marie. How you doing?" She was a very jolly person. She had brown colored haired that reached up to her shoulders. She had this smile that would make you feel like nothing could go wrong.

"Oh, Annyeong Haseyo, Claudette. I'm doing great, how about you?"

"Fine. I'm from New York. It's my first time performing outside my country. Where are you from? You look like you don't live here too." she asked as they walked over their bags which was on the other side of the room. They sat beside it and continued with their conversation.

"Haha. Actually I'm from the West Coast, my parents and I live in the Bay Area. I have been performing there but, wow! you're from New York." she said not hiding her amazement. "What musicals have you done so far?"

"oh, I did Annie and Sound of music so far." she began. They where so engrossed with their conversation that they didn't notice the producer and the director come in. They where silenced when the producer spoke.

"Good morning, everyone. Its nice to see all of you here. Well, for starters we are all going to be a part of a very classic musical production. Cats has been on broadway for such a long time that it pressures all of us to make it as better or much better than the previous ones. The production will be shown in December." Everyone looked suprised. The producer cleared his throat and said, "We need to train you very well with the dances and vocals. We would also be putting you in some musicals here that is in Korean. Since most of you aren't familiar with the language this will help you with the enunciation and pronunciation."

There was a loud buzz. "What?! Korean musicals?" Marie whispered to Claudette. "Its not too bad, you know." she answered her but, she was a bit frustrated. This wasn't announced before so she felt a bit of injustice going on.

"Okay, so for now, we will be doing dance rehersals. This is Gregory Hwang. He will be helping all of you today."

"Hello everyone! I'm Greg. So today, let's begin with hiphop!"
------------------

SUJU Dorm

The room was filled with music coming out from Sungmin's piano. He was so engrossed with the piano pieces he had borrowed that he didn't hear a knock from his door. He only noticed someone was outside when he heard him shout, "Ya, Sungmin! Would you like to see me here? I've been out here for the past 30 minutes, you know?"

He stood up from his piano and opened the door. An irritated Heechul was standing there. "Yes, hyung?" Heechul went into the room and laid down on his bed. He shooked his head and closed the door and then, went over to his bed. "Is there anything I can help you with, hyung?"

"Nope."

"Okay." he said heading back to his piano.

"Sungmin. Play something that would make me fall asleep." Heechul suddenly ordered as he made himself comfortable in Sungmin's bed.

"Arasso, hyung." he saw the piano sheet of Think of me. "I found the right one." He started to play it. And in no time, Heechul was snoring on his bed, he looked over and chuckled at his hyung. When he was sure, he was asleep, he stopped playing and gently went out of the room. When he went out he saw Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Shindong and Leeteuk watching a movie in the living room.

"What are you watching?" he asked them, but no one answered. He shrugged went to get himself a cup of hot chocolate. "Where's Ryeowook and Yesung-hyung?" he asked again but, they did not answer again. Just then, Kyuhyun, came outside from Eunhyuk's room. Seeing us the people in the living room werent gonna pay any attention to him he asked Kyuhyun instead, "Kyu, where are wookie and Yesung - hyung?"

"Oh, they went out. Ryeowook wanted to buy something in the mart and seeing you where busy he asked Yesung-hyung. He was also going to buy Ddangkoming some pellets." he said as he closed the fridge taking out a carton of orange juice.

"And what about you? what are you doing in Hyukkie's room?"

"Just checking out a new game he bought. I 'm kinda getting the hang of it." he said. "I'd go back now, hyung. I really want to finish the game. I'm already winning. I'm really a good player." and after praising himself went back in the room and closed it. Sungmin then, headed back to the room with his hot choco, carefully as to not wake Heechul up. He sat back down on the piano and started scanning the piano sheets he borrowed. He already played almost all of the sheets when he saw something. He couldn't remember borrowing it. He took it. It was covered with a pink and black paper with a plastic cover. He turned it around, deciding whether or not to open it. After 45 minutes of debating with himself, curiosity got the best of him and he decided to open it. There was a small note in front, Sungmin felt so wrong to read it but, he got his curiosity the best of him.

"My Princess,
This was very hard to find (well not really, :) ) and I know how much you adore these songs. I hope I can hear you sing it soon.

Stay strong,
your Prince..:) - that sounded cheesy"


"You said it." he couldn't help agreeing with the person who wrote it. He turned the page and saw the first page, he wasn't familiar to it but, since he knew how to sight read, he started humming it. And then, turned his laptop on and searched for the song, he found it.

"I can see it from the Fantasticks."

He shrugged and then he turned the page, there was another note on it.

"This is one of the songs you wanted to sing our future children, right?"

He searched it again, Story goes on from Baby. "This one's really sweet. I think it would be so nice to sing for future babies."

The last song was from Miss Saigon, I still believe. There was another note at the bottom.

"I won't ever leave you so, stay with me too."

And then, there was blotch. It looked like a water or tear drops fell on this page. He closed the piano sheet and then placed it back in between the others. He looked at it again, and he wondered what was the story behind their new neighbor. He got curious with what he saw but, he knew it wasn't right to pry. After all, he didn't want anyone else to know the troubles he had. He looked outside the window and wondered what she is doing right now.

--------------

Rehersal hall

"Arasso. Everyone, let's call it a day. Tomorrow we will continue with Hip Hop." Greg shouted. A couple of "Hoorays" and "Thank you's" can be heard.

Claudette was cleaning up her things, she was so frustrated with the class because of the sudden announcement and hiphop. She kept messing up which frustrated her because she was an excellent dancer. She was hastily putting her things back when, Marie sat beside her. "Hey, want to go out for dinner?" she asked her. "Thanks but, no thanks. I need to go home maybe next time?" Claudette said with a smile and then, returned back on fixing her things. Marie fixed her things as well and said, "oh, okay. Let's just go for coffee tomorrow." "Coffee sounds great." They both stood up and went to the shower room to freshen up.

"See ya." they both said to each other before going to different directions.

"What a long day!" she said to herself. She was tired with all the dancing that day and she was a bit worried of the hip hop routines the next day. She stopped at a Juice bar and bought some Apple juice and then put her headphones on. She searched for some hip hop music and found Big Bang's No.1. She then headed to the subway. She saw that it was crowded. "Aigoo! It's rush hour. How can I forget?" she blamed herself but, ended up going unto the platform and waited for the train. Being stuck in a crowd was one of the things she hated but, she wanted to go home so badly that she braved the crowd. After what seemed like forever, she got off feeling so drained. "Man, I'm hungry. I need to get some food now." It was still a little bit of a walk to the building so she, stopped at 7 eleven. She got herself some hotdog sandwich and water. It was also a bit crowded inside the convenience store so she opted to go home. She smiled at the receptionist as she enters and pressed the up button. She felt so sleepy and she wondered if she could eat her sandwich. The elevator dinged and she was about to get off when, suddenly she got pushed back in and she fell down and got soaked by the juice she was holding. "What the hell?! Can't you people watch where you are going?" she shouted annoyed and then, she looked up. She was suprised and looked up to see, them. It turned out that it was Eunhyuk and Donghae who knocked her down. Everyone was suprised and she just let out a sigh and she shook her head. The two boys where still suprised that they didn't get to help her. She helped herself up and went out of the elevator with the startled members making way for her. She would've apologized too but, she was so embarassed and adding with the frustraion she had that day; that, she just took out her keys, opened her door and closed it with a bang. The members all looked at each other and Heechul said, "looks like someone had a bad day." Siwon and Sungmin looked at each other and then at the closed door. They were both debating on what to do but, decided against doing anything because a pissed woman is not someone you messed with.

"Should we knock and say sorry?" Donghae asked Eunhyuk.

"I guess we should." Eunhyuk said walking towards the door when, Sungmin spoke.

"I don't think now is the best idea. We could just wait until tomorrow or later. Let her cool down for a moment and freshen up."

"Sungmin is right. Let's just buy her something on the way back after dinner." Leeteuk said and they all went inside the elevator.

-----------

Claudette went into the shower and placed her soaked clothes in a basin with water and some detergent and went in to take a bath. Afterwards she wore her pajamas, a green shirt with a crown and the word princess written on it that matched well with her grey trousers. She slowly went out of the bathroom after drying her soaked clothes and went to eat her sandwich. She gave out a frustrated sigh and her TV. She was watching a movie on HBO when she heard her doorbell.

"Who could that be at this hour?" she asked herself as she shouted. "Chakamanyo!" She checked her monitor and saw that it was Super Junior. She totally forgot the incident earlier that when she saw them she suddenly remembered the outburst she did. Feeling so ashamed she answered her door, and with a smile she said, "Annyeong Haseyo. I'm really sorry for shouting earlier and closing the door with a bang," she made a 90degree bow, suprising them. Donghae and Eunhyuk was both suprised and looked at each other uneasily and then to Sungmin who was behind them. He nodded and they in turn, also bowed and Eunhyuk said, "We didn't mean to do that. It was our fault that you reacted that way."

"We would try to be a bit more careful now. Please accept our peace offering." Donghae added while extending out a box. Claudette stood up and seeing the box, she tilted her head and looked at the box then to the boys. She was suprised and she said, "You didn't have to. I also did something wrong by shouting at you. You shouldn't have troubled yourself."

"We wanted to make you feel better." Leeteuk said.

"You were having a bad day and Sungmin thought about the cake." Shindong added while glancing at Sungmin who blushed.

"It's blueberry cheesecake." whispered Sungmin. Claudette's eyes lit up. Blueberry cheesecake was her favorite cake, Topher used to make it for her from scratch. "Wait, where did that come from?" she asked quietly as she wondered why it crossed her mind. Sungmin didn't fail to notice the sudden change in her expression.

"Y-y-you don't like it?" he nervously asked, which snapped Claudette from her reverie. "Anniyo." she shook her head. "It's just its too big, would you guys like a slice? I can't finish it all and besides we are all at fault so it would best if we share it."
Sungmin face lit up. "Jjinjayo?" Claudette nodded and offered them to go inside. "Is it okay?" Leeteuk said. "I wouldn't invite you over if it wasn't. But, if you feel uncomfortable I could always just get my part and give you guys the other half. But, it would be so incovenient."

"Let's just go in. I'm dying out of curiosity what Sungminnie saw this morning." Heechul said  giving out an agreement to ther others.

"Its settled then," she said. "Cmon in." she gestured them inside.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Its been awhile since I wrote. I just couln't find the things that I wanted to happen. I just added this so that  I could get a  headstart as to where I want this to go.

 

I promise to make up with the next chapters with this lame chapter...

 

Thanks to those who are reading this and subscribing.

Thank you for the comments and please those silent readers please give me a little feedback if you liked it or not.