take a risk

Start of something new

Claudette slept in Taeyang's room that night. She was so tired and exhausted after playing a chaotic Wii with Big Bang. As she lays in Taeyang bed, she her last thought was a smiling Sungmin before she succumbed to sleep.

 

---------------------DREAM

 

She felt the wind blowing through her face and as she opened her eyes, she was still in the meadow. The meadow she dreamt Topher in. She walked around and sure enough, she found him laying on the grass, eyes closed and seemingly at peace. She smiled   down at him as he opened his eyes and gestured her to sit beside him. 

"I missed you." he greeted.

"Yeah, me too." as she held his hand in hers. 

He gave a deep sigh, sat up and held her closely. "You know, you can give him a try."

"Huh?!"

"Sungmin." he smiled and looked at her. "Give him a chance. I'm sure he won't leave you like I did. He is sincere and I think he would be good for you. His love is something you need now. Don't think that I don't love you." as he saw tears where flowing. "I do. Oh gosh, God knows how much I love you but, I can't take care of you the way he can. Our story it's over, princess. It's time for you to make another one and I'm so glad it's him."

"I'm scared."

"I know."

"What if he leaves me too?"

"He wont."

"How would you know?"

"I just do."

"Smart ." she smiled at him despite the tears.

"Thank you." he smiled back as he hugged her tight. "I want you to be happy and I think  he can do that."

She nodded and smiled at him and they hugged again. When she opened her eyes he as gone and she was left alone in the meadow with just the wind.

 

---------------

 

Thank you so much for all the subscribers.. I'm so sorry if it takes forever before I update.. 

But thank you for still reading and subscribing..