expect the unexpected

Start of something new

"She still feels insecure, I guess." Sungmin was pacing back and forth in his shared bedroom with Kyuhyun. The evil maknae, just sighed and looked up from his PSP, the older one had been pacing since he got off the phone with Claudette.

"Hyung.." nothing..

"Hyung.." still nothing...

"Lee Sungmin, do you mind stopping what you are do that?" Kyuhyun said, putting down his PSP. "Why not just talk to her hyung?"

"Like, its that simple..." Sungmin said staring at his phone.

"C'mon one simple message of "Can I talk with you?" will save both of you a lot of time!"

Sungmin looked at his roommate. He was dead serious about it. "You're sure?"

Kyuhyun nodded and watched as Sungmin typed the message in. He was about to send it but, was hesitant. He was about to not send it when he received a call from Taeyang. He looked up at Kyu and he nodded. So, Sungmin answered the call.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Hyung. Taeyang here."

"Yeah. Wass up, Taeyang?"

"Um, I'd like to talk with you again."

"Sure. When? Over the phone?"

"No, hyung. Can we meet outside the park near your place?"

"Yeah, sure. What time??"

"What about now? I'm kinda outside."

"Oh okay. See you"

Sungmin had hanged up and told Kyuhyun that he was going out. 

 

------------

"Hi Hyung!" Taeyang greeted Sungmin.

"Hey Taeyang. Wass up? How's Claude?"

"She's fine."

"What do you want to talk about?"

 

Taeyang looked at the sky and said, "How much do you like Claudette?"

Sungmin sighed and said, " I have no idea. But, all I know is that I am happy when I'm with her and I hope deep inside me that she feels the same way."

"I think she does." Sungmin looked at him bewildered. 

"I think she does." he repeated. "It's just she can be stupid sometimes and not realize it until it's too late. She usually let her fear take over her." 

"I guess, I have a chance then..." Sungmin said letting out a sigh of relief.

"Yes, you do." Taeyang smiled. He was glad that Sungmin wasn't giving up yet. Sungmin stood up and thanked Taeyang for the encouragement. The younger bowed and bid him good-bye as he headed out back to Claudette before he starts getting miss calls from her. As Sungmin watched him turn the corner and out of his sight, he sighed again and said, "It's just so hard to fight with someone you can't see."