Noisy and Nosy

Start of something new

Days passed, which turned into weeks and the next thing, Claudette knew was that she moved into her apartment and was about to go to her callbacks in the musical Cats. She was going to play two roles, Jemima and Victoria. These roles are both challenging as this musical requires flexibility and also, good vocals. With all her heart, she sang the lines of Jemima in the song, "The Moments of Happiness".

"Moonlight, turn your face to the moonlight
Let your memory lead you
Open up, enter in
If you find there the meaning of what happiness is
Then a new life will begin."


The director, casting director and the producers applauded her afterwards and asked her if she can do a some dance. She nodded and danced a graceful jazz dance for them. "We didn't go wrong with her." the producer whispered to the director and he nodded. They gave her the schedule for her rehersals and she thanked them, gave them a bow and left. She immediately took out her phone and dialled her godfather. She told him that the call back went well and that she had a schedule now. He was happy and told her that he was so excited to see her perform on stage since this will be the first time. She laughed and ended the call. She called Young Bae next and the latter had the same excitement but much more chaotic because the Big Bang boys were with him too. When she ended the call, she went and got herself a taxi and went home. When she got into her apartment she looked at the giant portraits on her wall. First was a picture of her with her parents, and then the next one was her, with her godparents and their baby. She smiled to herself as she faced the window where she also had three framed photos a little bit smaller than the family potrait that hung on her wall. These were pictures of her and Big bang, one with Young Bae and the other one was with Topher. She took the last one and said, "Here I go." she kissed and placed it back. She went over her kitchen to see what she can have for dinner since, she wasnt really an excellent cook. Seeing that she wouldn't have that variety of food, she decided to just have chinese food delivered. She called them and was waiting patiently when she heard some ruckus outside.

"Yah, Donghae!!! Give that back!" someone shouted.

"Why Hyukkie? I'm just borrowing it." replied the other.

"Shush." someone warned them. "For your information, we have a new neighbor right on the other side. Manager-hyung told me so you better stop being kids and keep quiet."

"Maybe we should say hi." someone suggested.

"Well she could be asleep now. Its already 9pm."

"How can you be so sure she's a she and not a he, hyung?" inquired the other one.

"How many are they sleeping in that room?" Claudette asked herself as she felt amused by the childish ways of her new neighbors.

"How can you ask so many questions, Hyukjae?" that person retorted.

"Yah! Keep quiet already, aish! Now, people for the 12th floor go up now and the 11th floor people get inside now. We have an early schedule tomorrow."

"he must be the leader" she thought.

"Arasso, hyung. Jal jayo, yeorubeun!" and with that a couple of shuffling feet. She finally heard peace along the corridor when she heard the door close and some of the members feet went up the stairs. And after that, her doorbell rang, revealing the delivery man with her food. As she was paying the delivery man, the elevator dinged and out came a man. He was tall and started ringing the doorbell of her noisy and nosy neighbors. He didnt notice her until she said thank you to the delivery man. She was about to close the door when he said, "Annyeong Haseyo,Choi Siwon imnida." and he bowed and then, offered his hand for a shake. She smiled at him, "Oh, uh, Annyeong Haseyo, Claudette Yang imnida." she took his hand as a polite gesture and bowed. "You're a foreigner?" he asked. "Yes, but I had always spent my vacations here in Korea with my godfather so i'm not that foreign." she replied. He noticed her food, "having a late dinner?" "Oh," clutching the bag that had her food. "yea, forgot to have one." Then someone from inside shouted, "Hyung, you can enter its open." "Yea, be in there in awhile." he replied back. She smiled at him again, and said, "I think you need to get in there now, they are a bit impatient." pertaining to the sudden bustling of feet from the floor above them signalling that the tenants upstairs where about to go down. "Yeah, they are. But, it was nice to meet you, Claudette-ssi. I hope that you'd get to meet the others too." He bowed down again and she also did the same and then, closed the door. As soon as she closed it, she heard the same voice that shouted about 5 minutes ago, "Siwon-ssi! Ma-Si!" "Annyeong, Heechul-hyung." And the door closed. Claudette ate her late dinner and freshened up. She felt happy to meet someone new but, she was thinking about meeting the rest of Super Junior would be a little too chaotic. She smiled and settled herself for a good night sleep while holding onto her necklace.

On the other side,

"What took you so long to get in, hyung?" Ryeowook asked Siwon.

"I saw him staring at the door of the new person." Donghae said as he made his way to Eunhyuk who was busy playing with Kyuhyun's PSP.

"Oh, I met her." he said. All eyes was now on him.

"Why do you always have so much luck with girls?" Eunhyuk whined.

"Hey, anchovy! I thought you didn't believe me a while ago.," Heechul asked as he helped himself with some kimchi that Ryeowook gave him.

"Haha! Simply because its Siwon." and he earned a hard slap from his Hyung.

Sungmin scooted over Siwon and asked, "So what is she like? We had a lot of guesses so, can you describe her?"

Siwon looked down on his hyung and the others, he sighed and went over the coach. He sighed again, earning a worried look from Yesung. "Is she ugly?" he asked. Siwon raised an eyebrow. "Is she a he?" asked Leeteuk, which earned another raised eyebrow from the tall man. "Any other speculations?" he asked s teasingly. "Oh, for the love of all things Holy, Siwon tell us already!!!" Heechul said exasperated. Siwon chuckled a little and gave everyone his well known smile. "Hmm..where do I begin?" he got everyone's attention. All of them where a bit anxious and curious. "SIWON, I SWEAR.." Heechul shouted. "Okay, Okay. Well, I think she's about Kyu's age. She is not from Korea. Um, She's about as tall us Ryeowook. She has long hair and she had it dyed into brown. She really has a nice smile and she's sweet. And, I think she is got a bit annoyed with the ruckus you made when you arrived." He said. "See, I told you so." Leeteuk said. "So, how are we going to be good neighbors and introduce ourselves to her?" Yesung wondered. "Oh, I know." Sungmin said while standing up, all eyes where on him now. "How about we cook some Korean food for her?" All of their faces lit up. "So, should we invite her over or do we just give her the food?" Shindong asked. "We might scare her if we come up and invite her over." "But, she knows Siwon-hyung already. Maybe he could ask her?" Ryeowook looked at his hyung. "I will try if I get to see her again." he said. "Oh, okay now that this one is settled. Let's get to work. It's about the schedules that manager hyung gave me today." Leeteuk discussed their schedules and they all found out that they where free for 2 days. There was a lot of cheering and everybody decided to just sleep in the 11th floor since the tenants of the 12th floor was a bit lazy and didn't want to disturb their new neighbors.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So, I finally decided to make her meet at least one member of Super Junior since it'll be a bit weird if they haven't even heard eachother yet since they technically live next door.

Feel free to tell me what you think guys...:)