Interrogation

Start of something new

Inside the dorm, Sungmin was escorted rather roughly by his two eldest hyungs to a chair that Kyuhyun has placed in the middle of their living room. Sungmin's heart was beating very fast, he felt like it will jump out of his chest at any moment. You might think its weird when he is not even being interrogated by police officers. But, loking at the members surrounding him with mischievious looks, trust me, you would be choosing to be in an interrogation room with REAL police officers.

Sungmin gulped and then summoned all his courage to say, "So, um,.. hehe.. guys..."

"Shut up, Lee Sungmin!" ordered Heechul. He was standing in front of Sungmin. He had Hankyung on his left and Leeteuk on his right. The rest of s where in a circle. Suprisingly the couch was also formed into a circle. On Leeteuk's side; Siwon, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Ryeowook and Yesung sat down. While, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kangin and Shindong sat on Hankyung's side. On the other hand, the two other chinese member, Henry and Zhoumi sat on the floor on each side where Sungmin's chair was. Sungmin did not like this situation very much.

"You know, pumpkin boy. You should never keep secrets from your hyungs and dongsaengs. Arasso?" smirked Heechul as he walked near Sungmin and then behind his chair. "You wanna fill us up with what is going on between you and our dearest neighbor?"

Sungmin smiled nervously. He was a bit scared about this. He didn't know what reactions he will get from them. He knows they love him very much but, he was still feeling nervous, especially if you have Heechul, breathing down your neck.

"So, wanna start talking Sungminnie?" asked Leeteuk as he sat on a chair given by Hankyung.

"Hyung." Siwon interjected. "We kinda figured out that there was something going on with you and Claude, just by seeing what happened outside. So, what I guess," glancing at everyone, "is that all of us want to know what is the current status."

"Molla." was Sungmin's simple answer and then looking down on the floor.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Shindong.

"I don't really know." was the silent retort of the young boy in front of them playing with his hands.

Kyuhyun smirked, "You almost kissed each other and here you are telling us you have no idea what's going on."

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun and then to the others. He needed his brothers right now out and so, he told them Claudette's story. He earned all sorts of reactions from them and after he told them her story, he had a crying Eunhyuk on one side being comforted by a teary eyed Donghae and a sobbing Ryeowook with Yesung comforting him.

"She told me that she liked me but, she is still confused. She doesn't want me to feel like I'm being her rebound guy. She's determined to start with me but, I don't want to force myself. And I'm also scared on how ELFs would react or SM would do when this comes out. I don't want to keep her from them." he said looking directly at Leeteuk and Heechul, asking his eldest hyungs for help through his eyes.

Leeteuk sighed and closed his eyes. Heechul was silent and was absent-mindedly playing with Heebum. Everyone was lost in their own thoughts.

"Sungmin-ah." Leeteuk began. "This will be not as easy as what Shindong did with Nari. Some ELFs would not be as accepting as the others. As for, SM, I have no idea what they will do but, most likely, they might ask you to keep this or break up with her."

Sungmin nodded, he already knew that those where the things that most likely will happen. "I-I-I d-d-don't want to p-put all of us in trouble be-be-because of this."

Sungmin had tears in his eyes as he looked at s. Everyone was suprised, their aegyo king, never cried in front of them no matter what the situation was. He was their comforter during those times and here he was crying.

"H-hyung" Henry said putting a hand on Sungmin's lap and looked at Zhoumi.

"Chengmin Hyung." Zhoumi began. "We are brothers as what we always said. We are all in these together. We will figure it out. Your happiness is important to us."

"Mimi is right, Sungminnie." Hankyung said. He smiled at his dongsaeng, seeing him like this was breaking his heart and he assumed everyone's too.

"Pabo!" Heechul said. "Do you think I'd let anything happen to you, to all of you? We will all wait for Claudette's answer. We will be behind you."

"Minnie," Leeteuk stood and held out his hand. Sungmin stood up and ran to his hyungs hands and cried his heart out. "I know that you are scared right now. And its not because of us or SM or ELFs...It's because of her. You don't know if she'd be able to let him go."

Sungmin nodded against his hyungs chest as he continued crying. That was the most frightful thing for him, he finally was able to feel love again and it might vanish at a blink of an eye. He finally found the inspiration he felt he had lost. This was all new and frightening but, exciting.

"We are here hyung." Siwon placed his hands on Sungmin's shoulder.

"NE!" shouted Donghae. "I can help you with the romantic ideas for her."

"Hey, Bunny boy, your aegyo might do little help with this but you have all of us." Heechul said as he stood up and walked up to the crying aegyo boy and leader.

"GROUP HUG!" Shindong shouted and everyone agreed and ran into a hug. Henry and Zhoumi was looking at them and was smiling. Heechul noticed them and shouted, "Yah! MOCHI and long legs! Come on ever here or I'll kick you both back to China and Canada!" Leeteuk nodded and they joined in. They all felt the warm and love that each shared. They all felt that no matter what happens these people right now where the ones they could count on even if its the end of time.

"Yongwonhi Happy Together!"

------------------------------

 

CONGRATULATIONS SUPER JUNIOR!!! YOU WON ANOTHER DAESANG AND BONSANG AWARDS!!

Are you guys seriously making this your new hobby? hahaha! But, you guys deserve everything!!

 

축하해요 슈퍼주니어!

 

축하해요 ELFs!