Just give me a reason

Start of something new

Claudette woke up to see a sleeping Taeyang on her side. 

"When did he come in?" she thought to herself as she look at him and then outside the window. It was the start of the new day and she somehow feel so light. She held on to the necklace on her neck and smiled. "If your sure, then I'd do it." she whispered. She got out of bed gently and prepared breakfast for the boys leaving a note and then, walked back to her apartment.

The walk back to her apartment allowed her to look around Seoul. It was different because it was still early and there weren't that much people walking around. The wind blew gently and she thought it was somehow talking to her. "It's like A walk to remember" she thought to herself and smiled. Just as she found herself in front of her building and entered the elevator. Just as she was about to close it a hand came out of nowhere and stopped it and closed. She was surprised to find herself face to face with a very tired Sungmin. When he lifted his face up, he also had that surprised look on his face. He was thinking about her earlier while jogging. He was wondering how to talk to her and ask her if he can take things to another level but, he didn't expect to meet her this early.

After getting over the shock, Claudette first smiled and greeted him as the elevator closed, "Good morning, Sungmin."

"Hey! yeah.. Good morning. Did you just get in?

"Yeah. I slept over at Taeyang's. Do you have a day-off today?"

"Um.. Yeah.. I just have to relax the whole day. How about you? Are you going to your rehearsals?"

"Yep. But, I won't be needed until later so, I get the morning off."

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" they both said and then silence. It was an awkward one but, Claudette, broke it again, knowing that Sungmin won't be so bold as her. "Look, why don't you change or take a bath while I cook us some breakfast."

"Sure. I'll bring what I can find if they haven't eaten everything yet."

She chuckled just as the elevator halted on their floor. "I take it Shindong and EunHae are there."

"Yep and so are their Anacondas. So, see you in a few."

"Alright."

As both door closed, they both gave a sigh of relief. There was no turning back now and they both knew it. It looks before the day ends they will either be together..

 

------------------------------------

And I am so back!! Sorry for the longest hiatus ever! I just can't find an inspiration until I

Thank you for the new subscribers and those who stayed.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!