Sungmin

Start of something new

"AISH!" Sungmin shouted while slamming his hands on the piano. "why can't I get her out of my head?!" He was definitely bothered by what happened this morning.  "Why was she crying so much? Did this have anything to do with that note on this piano sheet?" He flipped the pages of the sheet and then placed back on the pile he had borrowed. He went back to his bed and lied down. He stared at the ceiling and sighed. Claudette always had a smile on her face whenever they see each other but, when he gets too look into her eyes there was some kind of sadness and longing in them.  It had been a few months since she moved into the apratment and Sungmin had found himself thinking of her almost 24 hours. He was pacing back and forth in his room when Kyuhyun opened it and gave his hyung a puzzled look as he closed the door.

"Hyung." he said, walking towards his bed. Sungmin was so busy with his thoughts that he didn't hear him. Kyuhyun followed his hyung's pacing until he got impatient and shouted,

"LEE SUNGMIN! WOULD YOU MIND GIVING SOME OF YOUR ATTENTION TO ME?! OR WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CALL CLAUDETTE NOONA?!" This had Sungmin startled and looked at his dongsaeng who was smrked evilly. "Ha?!" he said truimphantly. "Got your attention now! I'm so great!"

Sungmin could only just shake his nod, "What do you want Kyu?"

"Nothing. I just want to rest. My hands are aching from all the pressing I did. Kibum is really beating me bad at Starcraft." he said lying on his back. "Hyuuuuuuuuuuuung,"

"What?!" Sungmin asked, annoyed.

"Can you give your poor maknae a massage?" Kyuhyun said trying to put all the aegyo he has. "Puh-leeeeeeeeeease Hyung!! Poor Kyuhyun's hands are aching."

"It's your fault." Sungmin said coldly.

"I'm gonna tell noona you're evil." Kyuhyun said, suddenly going to the door. Good thing Sungmin was fast, he held Kyuhyun's wrist and said, "Fine!" He pulled Kyuhyun to the bed and sat beside him and gently massaged his hands. He was deep in thought again when Kyuhyun said, "If she is on your mind, hyung, why not tell her?"

He stopped and looked at Kyuhyun and then went back to massaging his hand. "What are you saying?"

"Oh, don't play dumb with me hyung! I know how you look at her. I know how much you sigh when you don't see her. I know how you wait every night to hear her door close or to check if she got home."

Sungmin stopped what his doing and looked at Kyuhyun.

"I may play a lot and seem to not care about everything but, I'm a very keen observer."

"I guess, I'm not sure myself. Everytime we are together I feel happy. Like, I would do anything for her. I always want her to smile. It's been like that since I met her. That first day we rode the elevator and had breakfast together. I don't know."

"Why not tell her?" He asked.

"I can't." Sungmin stood up and faced the window. "Everytime I look at her I have this urge to tell her but, when I look into her eyes, there's something in there that tells me to hug her and tell her its alright. That I'm here. But, there's like this barrier too, that wont let me move even an inch towards her." he let out a deep sigh and then looked at Kyuhyun who was looking at him intently. "Kyuhyun, she cried this morning, when we went out. She cried so much that I felt so helpless. All I can do was hold her in my arms as she cried out."

"Hyung? I think she is pretending to be cool and happy but, she is sad. I think its being bottled up inside her. She always have that far off look when she loses herself. I saw it the last time she let me play in her house. Why not ask Taeyang? He may help you."

Sungmin gave it a thought. He looked at the pile of piano sheets on his piano and said, "I think I will. I'd go ask him later."

 

---------------------------------------

 

It's been a long time since I last updated. It's so short but, I was so inspired with seeing Sungmin  in Super Show 4.

MIanheyo but, I'll try to write some more on the next update.. :)

 

Kamsahapnida for being patient with me..:)

Please let me know what  you think about this..

Did I leave you hanging? :)