Let's get this over and done with

Start of something new

CLAUDETTE’s POV:

“Early this morning, the boys left with utmost chaos like they always do. Seriously, I can’t help but smile at what they do. They are like 5 year olds stuck in grown up’s bodies but, they are not really irritable in any sense. Hahaha! Before Young Bae, left this morning, he pulled me aside and told me to assess everything. Oh Gosh! I just hate him for knowing me so well. Sometimes, I think he can actually read my mind. Maybe that Mohawk of his should be changed? Nah, just kidding, my best friend is HOT!

Oh, well, here I am stuck in my room playing this dang CD of Wicked for the nth time already and staring out the window. It’s snowing. I don’t have rehearsals today and I think I could really use this time to think clearly. I meant everything I said to Young Bae last night. I liked Sungmin more than I should but, I’m just a scaredy-cat to really affirm it. It’s been forever since Topher died and I guess he is right that life goes on and I should move with it and not stay stuck in his memory forever. What Topher and I had was fantastic! Every moment was worth treasuring but, am I ready to create new ones with a new person? I always that it would be with him, all the memories would be just us. But, now that he is gone I don’t know how to begin it with. I’m not even sure if he feels the same I do. Oh, c’mon Claudette! Snap out of it! You have always been a go-getter! I should go ask him right now! Yeah, that’s it! I should ask him right now and get this over and done with. I’m seriously making my own life miserable.”

So, Claudette, mustered up all her courage and opened her door, got out and rang the doorbell. There was commotion on the other side on who should open the door and Claudette, was fiddling with her hands and hoping against all hopes that it would be Sungmin that opens the door. She didn’t want to deal with anyone else as of this moment. She just wants to make this quick. She paced around until she heard the door open, and looks like lady luck was on her side. Sungmin opened the door and was utterly shocked to see her. “

Oh, Claudette, can I help you?” he asked, a bit nervous.

She smiled at him and nodded, “Actually, I was really looking for you. Can you walk with me, oppa?”

“Oh! S—s-sure! Let me get my coat real quick.”

“Yeah, I’ll also get mine. Meet you at the elevator in 10 minutes?”

“Yeah.” And then, she bowed and turned to get into her apartment, with Sungmin just looking at her as she closed the door.

As soon as she did that, he quickly, closed the door, ran to his room and grabbed his warmest coat, 2 pair of gloves and a muffler. He got some warm socks and his favourite pink beanie. He hurriedly, put on everything, and ran back. He didn’t see the questioning look that s gave him and a smirk from Kyuhyun. He then, put on his shoes and then, with a quick shout, “I’m going out and I left my phone.” He closed the door with a bang and left a startled Super Junior inside.

“Where in the whole wide world, is that pumpkin going in such a hurry?” Heechul asked as he started Heebum.

“Don’t be stupid, hyung. You know where he is going.” Smirked Kyuhyun and continued playing Starcraft with Kibum and Eunhyuk.

“Aish! Jjinja! If I wasn’t lazy I would have hit you so hard, Cho Kyuhyun! Where did you learn to be this evil?” Heechul said.

“From the best, hyung!” he retorted, earning a laugh from everyone and a loud, “SHUT THE F*** UP!” from Heechul.

“Our Aegyo prince is in love.” Leeteuk stated motherly and all of them agreed silently.