slave or master?

Start of something new

"PIZZA! PIZZA!"

"Arasso! I will be calling Domino's now." she said reaching for her phone while G-Dragon, Top, Seungri and Daesung invaded her Wii playing boxing. Taeyang followed her to the stools and sat beside her.

"So, how many shall I get?" she asked him.

He looked at her and smirked, "I don't know. Are we including your neighbors?"

She was too busy looking at the menu to understand what he said. "How many?!"

"Aish, Claudette. You're not listening to me." but, he was glad that she wasnt listening because he would be in so much trouble. He started laughing when she said sorry and helped her with ordering. They had some arguments which they always have when it comes to food.

"Let's just order one for each." he said giving up. She smiled triumphantly and nodded. They ended up ordering 4 boxes of pizza, one with a thin crust, another a napoli, one with a filled crust and an original one. After they had ordered they watched as G-Dragon beat Daesung and TOP beat Seungri. It was the final round now.

"Hey, how about a bet?" TOP said.

"Sure." G-Dragon answered. "What would it be?"

"Um," thinking "Claudette, what do you suggest?"

"Oh, hmm.." she looked at Young Bae, "yeobo?"

Taeyang shrugged. "Molla."

"Oh I know!" she exclaimed. "What about the winner gets the loser as a slave? And also, the winner since there isn't much room in the guest room would get to pick the sleeping positions, and last, the loser would get to eat the pizza if the winner says so."

TOP's eyes gleamed. He would love to have G-Dragon as his slave. He was their leader but, he was still his dongsaeng so, it would be nice to bully him without worrying so much. On the other hand, G-Dragon's eyes also sparkled. He wants to win so much. It's in his nature.

"But, you guys have to play fair. Youngbae and I will be the judge. AND let's play a game that you guys aren't used to." she said walking towards the Wii and finding a game they could play. She finally found her winter sports 3 game. "So, this will be our game so, 2 per team. Since you guys are the main players you get to choose a partner."

The two exchanged looks and then back to Claudette. They nodded to show their approval. To be able to decide which one would pick first they decided to play rock-paper-scissors, which led to G-Dragon winning and picking the maknae as his partner. They did a cheer, "Is this Family Outing again?" Daesung recalled and this caused everyone to laugh. "Let the games begin!" Youngbae announced. It was an intense battle. No one wanted to lose. No one wanted to sleep on the floor. The intensity rose up more when the door bell rang and Taeyang came in with the 4 boxes of pizza. He then, placed it on top of the shelf which was under her flat screen. The smell was so inviting that it made the players really focused on the game. They where on the last level now when G-Dragon spoke, "If we win, hahaha!" he laughed very loudly, "you'd be begging for mercy!" he pointed a finger at TOP and laughed boisterously. TOP just smirked and said, "Don't eat your words." So far, G-Dragon and Seungri were leading by a couple of points but TOP and Daesung weren't that far behind. Taeyang and Claudette sat on the bean bags watching the two intently while their dongsaengs where busy cheering for their hyungs. They were neck-and-neck. Everyone was anxiously waiting for the result to come out as soon as they saw that the round was over. Seungri was holding unto G-dragon's shoulder while Daesung was hiding behind TOP. On the other hand, Taeyang and Claudette are both standing and holding each other hands.

 

And the result -

 

--------------------------------------------

 

I'm so torn on who will win..Who do you want to win and who do you want to be the slave?