separation

Start of something new

Please listen to this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iOGAF1CZVs&feature=youtu.be

 

Morning came and it came with it was a new hope for these two unknown lovers. Claudette was woken up by her phone ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Are you awake now, my princess?" Sungmin said

Claudette wasn't fully awake yet so she just mumbled something incoherent.

"I guess not." Sungmin chuckled. "Well, my princess, time to get up. You need to go to rehersals."

Claudette smiled and said, "Well, if it isn't a cute little pumpkin waking me up at 6:45."

"PUMPKIN?!" 

"wae?! Any problem?" Claudette smiled and sat on her bed. "Why did you decide to be my alarm clock, anyway?"

"ani." was all he could. "I couldn't make breakfast for you today or take you to rehersals because I have a schedule so, I thought I should just wake you up."

Claudette was very touched needless to say, "Thank you, Mr. Pumpkin prince. Don't worry I'm up and about."

"That's good to hear." He smiled now, sitting down in the dressing room. "Don't skip meals okay?"

"You too, Sungmin Oppa" adding aegyo to her voice that made Sungmin's heart feel so much lighter and happier. 

"Now, I need to go and I'll call you soon, okay?" Claudette said getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to begin her day.

"Arasso." Sungmin smiled as he said good bye. He was still grinning from ear to ear when Donghae suddenly entered and noticed him staring at his phone. 

"Hyung, I wonder if your phone will melt after staring at it that long?" Donghae said while sitting next to him and wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

This earned a scowl from the former and a "Shut up,Fishy!" after. Donghae laughed and was feeling really happy for his hyung. Sungmin rarely smiled nowadays and seeing him like this was a relief to the fishy's little heart. He was grateful for Claudette but, he still knows in his heart that his hyung was worrying about her. 

"Sungmin hyung, you really okay?" he asked.

"I guess. Why?" Sungmin looked at him puzzled.

"Claudette."

"oh." Sungmin slumped back and gave a very deep sigh. "She is not okay, Hae. I know it. He is still in her heart and mind. I can't remove or even replace him."

Donghae shook his head, "hyung, I think she doesn't need you to replace him. She needs you to be you and not, anyone else."

"Can she forget him?"

"Only she can figure it out."

"I know but, I'm scared."

------------------------------

On the other hand, Claudette was busy packing when her director called and told her that their practice was rescheduled for another day. So, she decided to go to Han River and get some fresh air. There weren't that much people in there and so, it was a perfect time to enjoy the scenery. She turned her gaze towards the river. She sighed and held on the ring around her neck. She was so happy with Sungmin's attention but, she knows it wouldn't be fair for her or him. She liked being with Sungmin but, was it enough to separate from Topher's memory.