it's a best friend thing

Start of something new

As soon as Claudette closed the door, she smiled and held the ring that Topher gave her.

"He makes me smile effortlessly, Topher. Today, I discovered a lot more about him than I expected. I wish that one day I can see that smile he had years before."

She silently opened the lights to her house and walked to her room. Taking out her pajamas, she opened the door to her bathroom to prepare a very soothing bubble bath. She carefully pulled on her bath robe as she let the water fill the tub. And then, she dialed a number she had memorized by heart. After a few rings,

"Yeobo?"

"Hey Youngbae! Wass up?"

"(chuckles) nothing much. What happened to you? need anything?"

"Do I always need soemthing when I call you?" she was opening the bottle for her bubble bath and slowly watch as the bubbles come out.

"Your having a bubble bath? Oh my, something good happened today. Okay, Claude, spill." Taeyang said as he let himself feel comfortable over his bed. Practice was tiring but, hearing his best friend's day made his day a lot more better.

She turned the faucet off and slowly went into the tub as Taeyang started to force the story out of her.

"As always, you are sooooooooo persistent Taeyang." She said as let herself relax in the tub.

"Hey, I know that already."

"yeah, and you know, you should use that to get a girl, you know?"

"whatever. so, what happened to you today?"

"Yeah, um.. Sungmin came and gave me breakfast that he cooked."

"woah!"

"He took me to rehersals and waited for me. Then, we ate at Yeolbong and then went home."

"Very eventful, Claudette. Do you mind giving me the in depth details now?"

"Hahhahahaha!! Crazy."

"What happened Claude? Well, okay you wont spill the beans huh?"

Claudette shook her head from left to right, as if Taeyang can see her.

"Don't you dare shake your head."

"ahahahaha!"

"Well, How did you feel? You won't call me unless you're feeling something."

"You do know me so well, its scary." she said as she played with the bubbles.

Taeyang chuckled and stood from his bed, he slowly went over the window to look at the night sky. He had a deep sigh and then said, "Did you like it? Do you feel like you are betraying him?"

"I guess. I don't know. But, you know what, I guess we are both lost and we need each other to be found."

"Just be sure. I don't want you crying in front of me again, alright?"

"And when did I cry, youngbae?"

"oh, I can tell you but, it would be a long story and I have practice tomorrow."

She rolled her eyes and said, "Arasso. You never let me win."

"Of course, I won't." Youngbae said in a matter of fact tone. "But, one thing I'mma tell you yeobo. You won't go wrong with Sungmin-hyung. Arachi? I'm sleeping now. Jalja!"

"komawo yeobo. saranghae. night." call ends.

Claudette snuggled deeply into her bubble bath and let out a sigh. She recalled the past days and how she felt with Sungmin and all she can tell is that there was that thingly feeling in her that made her smile so much and her heart beat. After a few more minutes of self pampering, she got out of her bathroom dressed in her pajamas and went to bed.

"Well, let's just go with whatever's coming then. Hwaiting Claudette!" she assured herself before calling it a day.