let's do this

Start of something new

 

eSungmin's POV:

 

"I had no idea why I told her that. But, here I am, holding her hand, with her head leaning against my shoulder. I meant it when I said, I envied her passion. I was once like that. I had no idea when it stopped. I looked at our hands entwined and it feels so right."

 

Claudette's POV:

 

"He felt envious. He lost his passion. I guess having 12 other people with you makes it all easier. I just want him to know that it's okay. He can find it again. After all, I did find mine again."

 

No one's POV:

 

They where still in that position when Claudette started to talk. She inhaled deeply and absentmindedly played with Sungmin's fingers.

"I, too was like that before. When Topher died, I felt like my whole world stopped. I had loved performing before I met him but, it started to feel a lot more perfect whenrever I think that he is there with me. He'd support me and would be like my number 1 fan, critic and adviser all rolled into one. I lost my will when he died. I felt lost. When I would stand on stage, I felt that it wasn't worth anything. As time went on, I slowly stopped performing. It was until Uncle called me with Cats that I found myself asking the questions, What happened? When did it happen? and Why did I let it happen?"

 

She slowly turned to face Sungmin and looked him in the eyes. He saw the sadness in her eyes and tears where also falling from it.

 

"I found the answers one evening. I lost it because I let someone else take over for me. It was always okay to have an inspiration. There's nothing wrong about that. He was my inspiration but then, he also let me rely on him so much. Sungmin, ask yourself those questions. I think you already know the answers, you are just still trying to deny it."

 

He nodded. He took her hands again and said, "I'll find it. I guess you're not the only one who is lost."

 

She smiled at him. "Kaja! Let's go home."

 

"Yeah, Let's go."

 

They walked hand in hand outside the rehersal hall and walked to the car. Sungmin opened the door for her and hurriedly went in since it was getting pretty cold outside.

 

"Are you hungry?" he asked when he got in and started the car.

 

She nodded and smiled. "I think the pirouttes and plie's aren't fun, you know?"

 

"Yeah, I know. I had Hankyung-hyung to teach me those once since he did ballet before and I felt how it was really challenging. So, where do you want?"

 

"I don't know. hmm.. Yeolbong?"

 

"Yeolbong?"

 

She nodded. "Oh, alright, Yeobong it is then." he said and drove towards the restaurant.

 

They arrived and it was lucky that there weren't that much people there. And since, Seven owned the place, Claudette was easily recognized and was given a private booth so that, they would be safe from prying eyes of people. They ordered their meals and Sungmin was happily telling her an incident wherein they all had cravings for fried chicken and ended up calling Kyochon who gave them free chicken after finding out it was really them calling since Ryeowook, Yesung and Kyuhyun sang for them. They where having such a good time together. Sungmin was blabbering non-stop about Super Junior and Claudette learned a lot about these boys. They paid their meals and went back to Sharp City. Sungmin was still talking about the boys until they entered and exited the elevator. Sungmin was immersed in his story that they didn't notice that they where at her door.

 

"We're here. Sorry I kept blabbing." Sungmin said shyly.

 

"haha! That's hella fine, oppa. I never saw you that energetic in the whole time I've met you. You maybe in the middle with 6 hyungs and 6 dongsaengs but, you still manage to spend equal time with them. And now, that Henry and Zhou Mi is a part of it you get to have 2 more dongsaengs. Thank you for today." She gave him a hug and small kiss on his cheek and punched in her code and she went in. Sungmin glanced at the door and went to their door when Claudette poked her head out and called him.

 

"Sungmin-ah. I think one way of finding what you lost is asking them for help." And after saying that, she bowed and went back inside. Sungmin just stared at her door and smiled. "I guess I should." he told himself and punched in the code. As soon as he opened it, he saw that there where a lot of shoes which means everyone was here. He was puzzled because even though they were all here, there wasn't any noise coming out. He hurriedly went in to see what happened since, it was too early for them to sleep. And that's when he saw a big white board in their living room filled with words like, "CANDLES, FLOWERS, Henry's violin, KRY, Jungsu piano, Mimi shopping." And then, beside was a serious Donghae with his eyebrows crossed. Next, was Kyuhyun and Kibum who are in fron t of their laptops looking serious but, weren't playing Starcraft but, what looks like Google. Ryeowook,, on the other hand, was looking at tons of recipe books with Yesung and Hankyung with a snarky Heechul giving off his criticisms on which was good and not. Leeteuk, Zhou Mi and Henry are at the kitchen counter looking at tons of music sheets. While, Kangin, Shindong, Siwon and Eunhyuk were looking at magazines, newspapers and Google for what looked like gardens to Sungmin. Sungmin was puzzled and wanted to get to the bottom of it all. Since clearly, his presence wasn't felt by the, he cleared his throat, and announced his arrival.

 

"I'm home!"

 

Everyone turned their heads towards him. Donghae then came up to him and said, "Sungmin-hyung! Come and sit here." He dragged something to a bean bag where Heebum gently went to him and sat on his lap.

 

"What are you guys doing?"  He asked while Heebum and his eyes fixed on Donghae who was writing again on the board.

 

Heechul answered him while hitting Kangin with a magazine. "Well, my dear pumpkin, we are being good brothers to you."

 

Puzzled he turned to the person that he knows will answer him straight.

 

"Kyu, what are you doing?"

 

"Researching for you." and then, turned back on what he was doing and got busy comparing notes with Kibum.

 

"Seriously, fishy, what is going on?!"

 

"Donghae tell him already." Heechul said. "I'm can't give my criticisms here. He keeps on bothering me."

 

"We are playing cupids for you and Claudette." Donghae said.

 

Leeteuk came over and sat in front of Sungmin. He looked at him straight in the eyes and said, "We want you to feel that we support you guys. Especially you. We want you to know that we won't let you down on this. I never saw you smile the way you are smiling when you are with her. Minnie, it's been awhile since I saw you smile like that. So, I want you to know that whatever makes you happy, you have our support."

 

Sungmin suddenly hugged his hyung and was saying Sorry over and over again while crying his heart out. Leeteuk just stayed quiet and hugged him back and then, he said, "Wanna talk about it?"