reasons

Start of something new

"Lotte world! Lotte world!" Claudette was singing as Sungmin drove to Lotte World. He couldn't help but laugh at how childish his new found friend was. "Sungmin oppa, is taking me to Lotte world! Lotte world! Lotte world!"

"Hahahaha!" Sungmin can't control his laughter any more. "Its like you haven't been to an amusement center."

Claudette looked at Sungmin and stopped singing, she started thinking on when was the last time she went to an amusement park. "I can't really remember the last time I went there." Sungmin saw how serious her face was. He wondered why she can't remember but, again he wouldn't want to ruin their day its freaking 8:45 in the morning.

"Well, we have to wait for quite awhile missy." he said. "Lotte world doesn't open until 9:30."

"9:30?! Aish!" Claudette said pouting.

"So cute." Sungmin thought. "Yes, missy, 9:30. We need to buy the passports anyway. Are you thinking of riding everything?" he asked her.

She looked at him and was clearly thinking, "I don't know. There are just a few rides I wanted to get on."

"Like?"

"The Carousel! I fell in love with it when I watched 천국의 계단 [Cheon-guk eui Gyedan/Stairway to heaven]. Um,there's also drunken basket, but the last time I rode it I felt really dizzy that Youngbae and I had to miss out a couple of minutes because of it."

"So, let's not ride that one." Sungmin said concerned which earned a nod from her.

"The 4D theater. I want to see it!"

"Haha! Me too."

She smiled and continued with her list, "Phaoroah's Fury!! oh, what do you want to ride, Sungmin-ssi?"

He frowned and looked at her, "Why the sudden formalities? You were calling me oppa awhile ago."

"Oh, I didn't notice." she blushed. She didn't notice that she hadn't dropped it and that Sungmin appeared to be liking it. "Why do you like it?"

"Yes." Sungmin stated quite frankly. She smiled at him. "Okay, oppa." she teased. "Where would you want to go?"

Sungmin was thinking, he hadn't been to lotte world since they shot "Show me your love" and that was a long time ago. "Actually, I just want somewhere I can relax, maybe Atlantic adventure?"

"What the?!" Atlantic adventure was a roller coaster which suddenly rises at the speed of 80km an hour to a height of 21m at an angle of 72 degrees. (Author's note: I would literally have a heart attack if I ride this.) "This was relaxing for him?" she thought.

"haha! I was just kidding. I'd like the carousel and the monorail would be okay." He was laughing at her reaction.

"Oh, Oppa! We are here!" she said her eyes where wide with excitement. Sungmin parked the car and was getting nervous. Why was he even here? What if someone saw him? What if they saw her with him? She will get in so much trouble. Claudette noticed his discomfort.

"Sungmin-ah. You know, we could go back. There should be some other time that we can go here. I think there's too much people anyway." she said looking at the crowd. There were a lot of people waiting in line and it wouldn't be wise to go there right now. Sungmin looked at her and then at the line, he felt so guilty. "I'm sorry. It's just that -"

"No problem." she smiled at him sweetly. "I don't really like long lines."

"Patience issue?"

"Haha! I'm not really gifted with that."

"I'm really sorry." looking down. Claudette saw that Sungmin was getting sad because of this.

"Aish, Sungmin." she touched his shoulder but, he still didn't look at her. She both both of her hands on either side and made him face her. "It's really fine. I perfectly understand the situation mornings are never good. It's much nicer riding the monorail and carousel at night anyway. So stop feeling so bad, oppa." putting a little aegyo.

He smiled at her aegyo. She looked so adorable that he smiled at her. "There we go. Now, my oppa is really very handsome." Sungmin blushed hard at this compliment. That he had to turn his face away, it was a good thing that he had sunglasses on or else she would really have seen it. "Let's just go buy groceries. It's the real reason why we went out anyway." She said putting her seatbelt on.

"Yea, you need to stock up or else you'll run out of food later." he added, starting the engine. "I promise I'd take you here again."

She looked at him suprised. Suddenly, she remembered why she hadn't been to any amusement parks.

-Flashback-

"Topher!" Claudette was pulling the arm of a tall man, about 183 cm, he had a lean body, he had expressive eyes and short hair.

"Haha! Slow down princess." he held her back. "Aren't we a bit energetic right now?"

They where at 6 flags, one of the famous amusement parks that houses really great rides. This is was one of their dates that they rarely get because of their work and school which always gets in the way when they think about going out. They rode all sorts of ride until they  got tired.

"I want to sit down. My foot is killing me." she said, feeling the tiredness.

"haha! sure. I think I see an empty bench right there?" he pointed at a bench under a tree. "You can also see the fireworks in this place since its almost 7pm."

"Really?! Yey!" she exclaimed.

"BOOM! BOOM!" The fireworks display started. As she was staring at the wonderful light spectacle she didn't notice that Topher was on his knees beside her. He smiled and took out a red box he looked at it and then to her who was extremely focused in the firework display.

"Claudette." he said.

"yea?" she said not looking at him.

"Claude, can you please look at me?

"what is -what the hell are you doing?" she asked suprised to see him kneeling.

"Just shut up and let me talk." he said seriously. She nodded and he continued, looking straight to her eyes. "I've been a loser for almost my entire life until I met you. I had a messed up relationship with my parents. I had a messed up life. But, you took me in. You never dare ask me about anything I didn't want to talk about. You were patient with me for the past 5 years and until now. I must have done something right in my life before to deserve you." his eyes where now watering and so was hers.

"I don't know what I'd do if I would lose you so, I think that no, I know that my life couldn't get any better if you're not in it. So, please, let me stay forever with you. Let me be the one to be always there for you when you need someone. I want to be that one person that you'd first see in the morning and the last one at night." he gently opened the box and she saw a ring with a small diamond in the center. It wasnt the big rock that girls would love but, that small diamond in the center was so simple and so beautiful in her eyes that nothing else mattered.
 
"Will you be willing to spend those days with me?" he hopefully looked in her eyes. She was looking at the ring and back to his eyes. She was happy that she started to let the tears fall and hug him.

"Aish! You always do this. Of course, I will." she started to break down and he hugged her tight. The fireworks ended and they stood up and decided to tell their parents about it. Since Topher's parents where in Taiwan they decided to tell Claudette's parents first and as what they had expected, it was received warmly and excitedly. They started to plan about it but, decided to wait until Topher's parents to return.

"So let's call this a night." he said as she walked him out to his car. They just had finished dinner and the talk about their marriage. "Claudette, thanks for accepting it." he said entwining their hands together then, he pulled her for a hug. "You have no idea how happy I am."

"Silly." she hugged back. "Do you think I'm not happy? I'm gonna be Mrs. Lee soon and I feel so excited already."

They looked at each other and shared a soft kiss before he headed to his car. He started the engine, waved his hand and sent her a flying kiss. She waved at him and watched his car reached the corner and the light turned green. As she turned around she heard a loud screech and BANG! and when she turned around she saw Topher's car toppling over and everything went black.

---end of Flashback-------

A tear fell down on her cheek and she clutched her necklace. She started to break down suprsing Sungmin who pulled over and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Claudette, are you-" but he didn't get to finish his sentence as Claudette rushed out of his car. It was a good thing that he pulled over near a park and there wasn't any people around. He ran after her, good thing he always had a cap on. "She's a fast runner." he thought. He finally caught up with her when she stopped behind a big tree. He slowly went to her and placed a hand on her shoulder slowly turning her around to face him. She was still crying. Out of the blue, he pulled her closer and hugged her, which he didn't know if it was a good or a bad idea because as soon as he did that, she broke down and cried even more. He didn't say anything but tightened his hold on her. "Shhh.." trying to calm her down. "I have no idea what's wrong but, if you want to talk about it I would be glad to listen." he was patting her back. She was starting to calm down, she didn't know why but, the way he held her made her feel so safe. Her loud sobs where turning into softer ones. Sungmin made her look into his eyes and ask, "Do you want to talk about it?" Claudette looked into his eyes and was contemplating if she had too when her phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" she asked still looking at Sungmin's eyes.

"Oh, right. You'd be at home after lunch then? Arasso, Youngbae. See you." and she hanged up. She looked at him and smiled.

"I'm so sorry for breaking down like that. I just suddenly remembered something but, I can't talk about it yet." She took his hand in hers. "Thank you for being patient with me. I can't be like this in front of my family and Youngbae. I hope that we can keep this a secret, oppa."

"Just tell me when you want to talk about it." he said. "So, they'll be there after lunch, should we buy resources now?" She nodded and he smiled. They went back to the car and drove to the mart. It was a fun shopping trip. They bought all sorts of snacks from Pepero to Potato chips. She bought some kimchi and chicken.

"Claudette, I think some ice cream would also help." he pointed at the freezer.

"yeah, Young Bae loves them." she went over and started getting some of the ice cream. She was getting a lot now and Sungmin was puzzled.

"Sungmin-oppa, Eunhyuk-ssi likes strawberries right? What about Donghae-ssi?"

"Wait, why are you getting some for us too?"

"I think it will be good for you guys to have some sweets too. After all I dragged their aegyo-prince out its the least I could do." winking at him and putting all of the icecream in the cart. "Kaja!"

"Haha! yeah, some aegyo-prince I am. I lost to you." he shrugged and started pushing the cart. After checking if they had everything, they went to the counter and went to the parking lot. All the groceries where placed in the trunk and they started to head back home.

"Oppa, can we pass by some McDonalds?"

"You hungry, princess?" he asked.

She was suprised with what he called her. She never had anyone else call her that. "Why'd you call me that?"

"You called me prince awhile ago."

"Oh, yeah." she decided not to pay any attention to it, "anyone can call me princess anytime anyway." she said to herself.

"So, McDonalds?" he asked as he was turning to get to the nearest one.

"Yep. I want some nuggets"

He went to the drive-thru and they ordered. They drove out but, she was so hungry that she started on munching down the nuggets and fries. She looked at Sungmin.

"Aren't you hungry? You didn't order anything."

"I'm trying to avoid fast food."

"yeah, right." and she shoved some fries on his mouth. He was suprised and looked her but she put on her aegyo face and he rolled his eyes and ate the fries.

"You where saying, Sungmin?" she truimphantly said. She would feed him some fries everytime she would get a chance and he would just accept without any complains. It was 12:45  when they arrived at the apartment. Sungmin helped her with the groceries and also arranging them in her fridge.

"Oppa. can you call Kyuhyun and Wookie?" while placing the junk foods on the counter and rinsing the fruits they bought.

"Sure." he took out his phone and called.

"Wookie, come over here. We have ice cream bring Kyuhyun too."

"Yesung-hyung and Heechul-hyung are here too."

"Yea, bring them over." and then he hanged up. "Yesung-hyung and Heechul-hyung are coming over too. They finished their schedules."

"Arasso." she turned to him and smiled. "Komawoyo for helping me today."

"Hey, No problem. I'll be your angel when you need one."

The door bell rang. "That's them." he said answering the door.

"Haha! They are fast." she said.

"Claudette! My sweet!" Heechul said announcing his arrival. He was followed by an excited Kyuhyun heading straight for her PS3.

"Noona, Annyeong!" Ryeowook said following Kyuhyun. She smiled at Ryeowook and made a small bow to Heechul and Yesung who went in after Ryeowook.

"I have a new game, Kyu." she said as she went into her room and came out with a small package. "It came for my PSP but, it looks complicated. Want to check it out?" she handed him the package.

"I'll check it for you, noona." he smiled.

"Thanks. Now, come out and eat the ice cream first because it might melt." going back to the kitchen where Sungmin had given Yesung and Heechul their share and he was also getting his. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun followed after and she handed them theirs. They where having a good laugh at Heechul's antics when the door bell rang again.

"That must be them." she said running towards the door and sure enough it was Big Bang.

"YEOBO!" she shouted giving Taeyang a big bear hug. She then gave each of the members a hug and invited them in. As soon as they went in, they saw Kyuhyun and Ryeowook on the floor playing and Heechul and Yesung on the couch watching their dongsaengs. Sungmin, on the other hand, was cleaning up the ice cream mess that they had made. Heechul looked up and saw them. "Oh, Claudie you have visitors." and then he saw their bags. "or are they moving in?"

"Haha! Aniyo Heechul-oppa. They are just sleeping over." she said hurrying over to the kitchen to help Sungmin. "Youngbae, you know where you will be staying right?" He nodded but before they placed their things in the guest room, being polite hoobaes, G-dragon suddenly lined them up and said, "Ha,deul,set, Annyeong Haseyo We are Big Bang!" and they all made a 90 degree bow.

"haha! I want to that to." Heechul exclaimed. "Super Junior gather!" Sungmin was laughing as he approached the coach where Heechul and Yesung where sitting. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook stopped playing and stood up. "Ha, Deul, Set, We Syu-pah-Ju-ni-oh oh wayo!" they also made a bow and Kyuhyun and Ryeowook immediately went back to their paused game.

"Annyeong Sungmin-hyung" Seungri said dropping his bag and coming up to Sungmin.

"Annyeong Seungri-ah." he said giving the younger a hug. "you guys are on a day off?"

"Yes." he nodded and then smiled. Daesung left his bag on the floor and together with TOP went towards Kyuhyun and Ryeowook who were playing. G-Dragon and Taeyang took the younger and TOP's bags to the guest room.

"Youngbae, will all five of you fit in the room" Claudette asked when they came out.

"I think we will." he said.

"Youngbae always sleeps with you anyway, Dette. So, we are fine." Jiyong added as he went straight for the pantry shortly, followed by TOP and Seungri. Sungmin followed them and then looked at Claudette with an amused expression. Claudette gave him the I-told-you-so look and they both started laughing earning a suprise look from all of them. This exchange wasn't missed by Youngbae and he raised his eyebrows.

"We should get going now." Yesung said standing up. "We need to go to Sukira later for a radio show and the managers wanted all of us there."

"Oh yea, right." Ryeowook said nudging Kyuhyun who reluctantly saved his game and stood up. Heechul also stood up and went over to the kitchen counter where Claudette stood.

"Thanks for the ice cream, dongsaeng." giving his best smile.

She chuckled. "No problem, oppa. Any time." And she walked them over to the door with the members of Big Bang following behind her.

"We will listen to Sukira later." she assured them.

"I will greet you on-air." Kyuhyun said smiling.

Ryeowook opened the door. They where all going out when,

"Sungmin-oppa."

Sungmin turned and faced her. "Kamsahapnida." she smiled sweetly.

"Gwenchana. Any time." and with a smile he closed the door.

"What was that about?" Taeyang asked her.

"Nothing." she shrugged. "Anyone hungry?" turning her gaze to the other four.

"PIZZA!" They all cheered.

"I'm calling now." Claudette said and went to get her phone followed by an energetic Seungri and Daesung giving out the toppings that they wanted. Taeyang looked at her and said to himself, "There's something different. I'll find out soon enough"

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Its a bit longer than what I had wanted but I just kept on running out of ideas how to end this chapter. ^-^!