thoughts

Start of something new

Sungmin's POV

"I look at her as she continued to rehearse. I now know that everything has meaning now because of her. Her smile. Her eyes. haha! Everything. Am I silly? Am I crazy? I don't even care. I don't care if she loves me yet. All I know is that I'm head over heels for her. I'll be waiting for her, until she forgets him and sees me.

 

 

Claudette's POV

 


"I feel his stare. I don't feel awkward. Every moment I make is for him. I'm sure that it's for him. It used to be for Topher but, now, I know this is for Sungmin. The way he stares, I know its love. I know he loves me and I appreciate him, respecting me. I will really make myself prepared to accept him because he deserves a whole me."

 


------------

 

Random thoughts came to me when I heard the song "You" by Athena Cage and the fact the Sungmin is so back on twitter so, I decided to write what came to  my mind.

 

Sorry if it's a short update but, I promise to make it better for the next update...and since my unnie, made me feel so inspired by making me listen to that song, the next chapter would be diedicated for her.. so yep, the fish would be the main lead for the next one..