Interruptions!

Start of something new

Sungmin POV

"I can't believe I was that courageous to actually tell her that. Should I have told her that I already fallen in love with her? Maybe it may have freaked her out. That's fine. At least, I am now the person here, hugging and comforting her. She ain't ready yet to get this anywhere else from here. And I meant what I said that I would wait for her."

He hugged her tightly and she hugged back. She was now calming down and broke the hug and looked in his eyes.

"Sungmin oppa, Kamsahapnida."

"Waeyo?" he asked.

"Because you are willing to wait for me. I promise I would not make you wait for a long time."

"Anni." shaking his head and cupped her face with his hands. "I don't want you to force yourself into letting him go. I want you to really be sure about it."

She nodded and smiled sweetly at him. He smiled back and asked, "Do you want to have coffee?"

"That would be a great idea. It's hella cold."

They both chuckled at each other and started to walk when Claudette pulled Sungmin's jacket. It made him stop and turn to look at her. She adjusted his cap so it was covering his face and also his muffler.

"Alright, there. No one will have an idea that I am with a Super Junior member. I don't want to be murdered by your ELFs." she smiled. He chuckled and they walked together when, it was Sungmin's turn to call her.

"Ne?"

"Wear this. It'll make your hands warmer." Getting the other pair of gloves he had and gave it to Claudette who immediately wore it with a smile.

"It does feel warmer. Komawoyo."

And then, they started to walk towards the coffee shop they saw that it was filled with people.

"Too crowded." Claudette said worriedly. "I think its best if we dont hang around here. Oppa, let's just hang out somewhere else."

He nodded. "Why not visit the dorm again? Everyone is there."

"Um, I think..." bowing her head down.

"yes?"

"I-I-I can't r-really stay up too late. I have rehersals tomorrow."

"Oh,I see" lowering his head down. "then let's head back." he gently tugged her wrist and walked ahead of her.

She nodded and followed him. They walked silently side by side. They didn't held hands but kept a very close distance with each other. They arrived at the apartment building and headed towards the elevator. They reached their floor still silent but keeping their distance close. They both knew there was something new between them that was not meant to be rushed. When they reached her door, she carefully took out her key and unlocked her door. She turned to face him and hugged him. Sungmin was suprised but he immediately hugged her back.

"Oppa, I promise I won't make you wait that long. But, I would really need some time to think. I need to be 100% sure. I don't want to give you a broken me. Can you please stay by my side until then?" She mustered up all her courage to look him straight into his eyes. She was afraid of what he had to say, she had thought that maybe during their walk he may have changed his mind.
And as he gazed into his eyes, he saw nothing but pure love and sincerity. He cupped her face again and smiled.

"Like what I have said, I wont tell you to hurry up. I will be patient. I maybe selfish when I say this. But, I want to see you smile because of me. I want to hear you smile because of me. I want to hear you laugh because of me. I want every new memory will be with me." And then, he smiled again while gently her cheek. They just continued staring at each others eyes. Clearly sending messages silently.

"OMO!"

They broke their eye contact and stared at the reason of it. There sprawled on the floor on top of one another where Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Heechul, Zhoumi, Leeteuk, Kangin, Henry, Shindong and a snickering Kyuhyun, a blushing Ryeowook and a smiling Kibum.

"YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! I SWEAR IN ALL THINGS THAT SIWON BELIEVES TO BE HOLY! I WILL DEFINITELY END YOUR LIFE!" Heechul shouted from underneath Zhoumi. "YAH! BAMBOO! GET THE HELL OFF ME! DONGHEE, MOVE YOUR !"

Sungmin and Claudette stood there wide-eyed and was snapped out of their trance when they heard Heenim and grunts from people that were starting to get up.

"Uh, I need to go now." Claudette said. "Good night Sungmin." she turned and bowed at him clutching on her door knob and then, turned to the boys, "Good night, Super Junior oppas! Have a good night." She hurriedly closed her door and locked it. "That was hella close!" she said and went to her bedroom.

On the other hand, outside. The boys had picked themselves up and Kangin had a struggling Kyuhyun under his arm, headlocked. While Heechul and Leeteuk went up to Sungmin on either side and took him by the arm.

"Well, Pumpkin boy..." Heechul began. "You have a lot of talking to do."

"Ah, hehe.. Hyung." Sungmin said nervously, "I-I-I need to go to see Sungjin tonight."

"Nah-ah, Bunny boy." Leeteuk shook his head. "You are coming with us."

"Siwon!" Heechul shouted. Siwon came closer and lifted Sungmin unto his shoulders and carrying him inside.


--------------------------------------------------

Thanks @Prom15e13elive dor alwasy leaving comments and liking my story. hahaha! I am such a fan of your stories too.

 

Well, haha! looks like our little Sungmin is in trouble. He can't do his aegyo with these people. Let's just wait and see what will happen...Kamsahapnida to all those reading this, It would mena a lot if you would subscribe or comment, But, either way I hope you are enjoying this.