How do I go about this?

Start of something new

 

"I don't know how I will do this. I like Sungmin, I really do but, I  just dont know." Claudette ranted on an unsuspecting Taeyang. She just decided to call his best friend while staring at the Han River and since, Taeyang had no schedule he decided to listen to her rant out. "I mean, will it be okay? Wil he be okay? Will I be okay? Yeobo! What do I do here?"

Taeyang let out a deep sigh and said, "Yah! FIrst of all, where in Seoul are you? Second, is Sungmin hurrying you up? And lastly, can you speak slowly, I'm not an exact expert in English here, Korean remember?"

Claudette giggled, "Oh, first, I'm in the Han River Park. Second, no. He is not asking me anything. And last, sorry, I'm just so, up to my neck here, Young bae."

"Come over here. We don't have a schedule."

"Arasso"

In after an hour and a half, she was ringing the doorbell on Big Bang's dorm with 2 boxes of pizza and chicken and also 2 bottles of soda. How she managed to carry it? Well, let's just say living int he US gives you unnecessary strength. She gave Taeyang an early call and was about to knock when G-Dragon opened it.

"Hey princess!" he greeted her.

"Hey Mr. Producer.. Mind helping me with these?" motioning the things she had.

He laughed and nodded. He got the things and ushered her inside. Big Bang's dorm was spacious but, clean. Taeyang went out of his room and gave her a tight hug and nodded her to go to his room.

"Eat up! Just save us some." she said as she entered Taeyang's room.

It was still the same.

"Tidy, as always, Youngbae." as she headed straight for the bed.

He just shrugged and got out two cans of Demisoda from the small fridge that his fans gave him. "You know that mom fixed everything, right?" he said, as he gave it to her and sat on the floor near the bed facing the window. She scooted closer and lay on her stomach facing the window as well.

"So, confused,huh?" he said as he drank from the can. "In all my years of knowing you, this is the first one you had a dilemma. Look, Claude, no one is forcing you to go to Sungmin-ssi and be in a relationship. I think he isn't even forcing you to hurry it."

"Right. It's just that, I don't know.."

"You know what I think?"

"What?"

"I think, it's guilt. And I have no idea, what you are guilty about?! It's not like you pushed Topher and let him die."

"I know."

"But, you still have feelings for him and then, Sungmin comes along and you ended have having feelings for him too."

"Yes."

"So, now, the problem is.. you dont know which one you liked more.."

"Yes."

"Well, for me, you are still alive. And I don't see anything wrong with you and Sungmin being in a relationship."

She sat up and drank her Demisoda while staring out. Taeyang was absolutely right.. She was deep in thought when Taeyang said,

"But, you are just scared to give him your attention, becuase he might disappear like him."

He looked at him and he stared back. Claudette never thought about that or she did, but she didn't pay any attention to it.

"How do you go about guilt and stupidity, yeobo?" she asked him.

"Well," he started, "I try to understand which is guilt and then, which is stupidity. Once I got all of that figured out I do the one that makes me feel better. Not anyone else, but me."

"How come you  know everything Tae?" she placed the sofa on his night stand and curled up into a ball on his bed. He sighed and went beside her.

"I just know you so well, Claudette. It's really a pain sometimes."

They let out a hearty laugh and decided to go see if the boys left them some pizza. There was still some left so, they ate the remaining slices and decide to have a movie marathon. They decided on putting on some action movies of  Jackie Chan. On their 5th movie, Claudette's phone rang.

"Oh nan, geu nuga nuga mworaedo naneun sangwan obgado
Geu nuga nuga yokhaedo nomanbarabun dago..."

She checked the caller ID and was surprised to see Sungmin's name. She then noticed the time, it was 9:46pm.

"Oh, hey oppa!"

"Hey, umm.. I rang the doorbell and you weren't answering so, I decided, to umm.. call."

"oh, yeah, I'm over at Big Ban's home. Do you need anything?"

He sighed a breath of relief and said, "No. Would you spend the night there?

"I think so."

Sungmin pouted after hearing that.

"Don't pout oppa."

"how'd you know?"

"I'm psychic."

"haha. figured that out by myself."

"So, see you tomorrow?"

"Yep. see you."

 

She smiled to herself. She was so happy to hear Sungmin's voice and it made her feel warm.

Maybe she could give it a try...

Maybe she could start with him again...

And maybe, just maybe, he won't leave her...

 

----------------------------------------------