bonding

Start of something new

"Wanna talk about it?"

After Leeteuk said that, everyone stopped what they were doing and huddled near Sungmin. Since everyone couldn't fit, they started readjusting the furnitures so they can all sit together in a circle. Leeteuk sat besides Sungmin followed by Heechul, Hankyung, Ryeowook, Yesung, Shindong, Zhou Mi, Henry, Kibum, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kangin and Kyuhyun who is now on the other side of Sungmin. Sungmin looked up at all of them and smiled. Everyone smiled back at him and looked at each other.

"It's been awhile since we are all here right?" he asked. Everyone nodded in agreement as they started to appreciate the presence of each other.

"I feel so grateful with your support everyone. This means so much. Actually, for the past couple of days..." he suddenly looked down and played with his fingers. Kyuhyun noticed and took hold of his hand. Sungmin looked at him and gave him an encouraging him to continue. He nodded and looked around them again. "..not just days, um, for a while now, I-I-I.." It was Leeteuk's hand that was resting over his now. "I-I, uh, I wanted to quit." There was silence. Sungmin wasn't the type to really voice out what he felt and so, they were stunned. They looked at each other and then, back to Sungmin which made him more nervous than he already was.

"Why?" Ryeowook said.

"I don't know, wookie. I guess I just got fed up with all of it." He said looking at Ryeowook and then looking back at his leader. "I'm sorry."

"Sungmin." Leeteuk began after giving out a sigh. "You know everyone goes through that. I, felt like that too but, I know that I had to be strong for all of you. Whenever I feel like giving up I just look at all of you and I feel my strength coming back." He smiled and patted Sungmin's shoulder.

"Yah, pumpkin boy! Even I, the Great Kim Heechul, felt like that when my voice cracked in one of our stages but, you cheered me up that time. And I guess, your aegyo does work." Heechul beamed.

"It's never easy being in the lime light." Siwon added. "I get tired too, hyung. The constant flying isn't fun and I sometimes just want to stay here and be like a normal person. Even just once but, knowing I have the fans, my family and most of all you guys, keeps me going."

Kangin looked at Sungmin and then to the others, "We all had been busy and we never had a talk like this for awhile now. I guess maybe, that's one of the reasons we sometimes feel alone. Let's make a promise that once a year we can do this and tell what we are totally feeling. There must be a day when we are all free, right Jungsu?"

Leeteuk smiled and nodded. And so, they continued talking all throughout the night until...

"hyung..."

"Neh, Sungmin?"

"Baegopa..." using his best aegyo.

"Stop acting like a 6 year old. Brat." answered Kangin and then getting a loud laugh from everyone. They all decided to just have delivery since they were all too tired to go out and they still need to finish their plan for Sungmin's perfect date.

 

----------------

 

sorry, it has been awhile since I last updated this fic.. so sorry but, it would benice to get some feedbacks or more ideas from you..

 

I promise to update twice a week now..

 

Mianhae yeorubun.. Saranghae..