Fishy idea

Start of something new

 

"Where's Sungmin?" Leeteuk asked as he went out of Sungmin and Kyuhyuns shared bedroom. He was suprised not to see his aegyo prince in the dorm. 
 
"He went to Claudette's and I don't think he wont be coming back anytime soon, hyung." Ryeowook said as he was washing up the dishes.
 
"So, the lover boy finally made a move." Leeteuk said as he went over the sofa to watch some TV.
 
Donghae sat beside him and said, "Yep! thanks to wookie and Me!"
 
Leeteuk eyed him suspiciously. Donghae was a well-known cassanova in their but, the innocent wookie? What could he have done to help?
 
"Okay, I told hyung that he can cook for Claudette. Because I learned this idiom, "the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach." So why not, do it vice-versa, right?"
 
Leeteuk smiled and nodded. "So, what did our eternal maknae do?"
 
"He helped Sungmin-hyung cook."
 
"So that explains the sounds this morning." Leeteuk said recalling "clink-clanking sounds he heard earlier. "So, where is he now?"
 
"He took Claudette to her rehersals." Kyuhyun answered groggily, stepping out of their room. "He was hella noisy! He was just grabbing his coat and phone and he had to make all those racket."
 
"His in love." Donghae said dreamily.
 
"Stop acting like that. You look like Nemo's dad who fell in love with Dori." Kyuhyun said as he went to the kitchen to get himself some breakfast.
 
He just sighed and didn't pay any attention since he was busy thinking of another strategy for his hyung.  
 
------------------------------
 
Reuploaded. :(