realization

Start of something new

"ALRIGHT!! SO KWON JI-YONG!! BOW DOWN AND ASK FOR MERCY!" TOP was jumping up and down while Jiyong was just shaking his head while the rest were laughing hysterically. TOP and Daesung won by amere one point, leaving a frustrated Jiyong sighing. He knew this wouldn't be nice.

"DING DONG!"

"It's the pizza!" Claudette said, as she made a move towards the door but, TOP stopped her. She looked at him, puzzled, "Waeyo?"

"Let my servant get the pizza and pay for it too!" TOP smirked.

"Huh?!" Jiyong looked up. Shaked his head and said, "Arasso! But, I swear I will get even!" He headed for the door dragging Seungri with him and paid for the pizza.

They both carried the pizza to the kitchen and Claudette prepared the napkins and glasses they would be needing. When everything was set up, she called the boys and ask them to grab a slice. TOP was being nice and told his servants that they could just forget the deal about the pizza. Everyone was eating happily around the table. TOP was seated beside Daesung while, Claudette was standing by the counter with Taeyang right beside her. Jiyong and Seungri was seating at the stools near the counter. They shared stories about how their daily routines where really a drag but at the same time fun.

"So, noona, you hang out with our sunbaes all the time?" Daesung asked while helping himself with another slice of pizza.

"Yeah, well, not all the time and not all of them." she said while drinking her soda. "I hang out with Siwon oppa, Donghae oppa, Kyuhyun and Sungmin during Sundays since we attend mass. Kyuhyun and Wookie, comes over when Kyu wants to finish the game in my PS3. Sungmin comes by often to return and borrow some of my piano pieces or to ask advice about broadway."

"So, Sungmin is always around with you, ha, yeobo?" Taeyang asked.

"um, Neh" she answered innocently. "He is really cute and I mean, we share almost the same interest so, its never a dull day."

Taeyang looked at her, as she absent-mindedly helped Seungri with another slice of pizza. Jiyong saw it and knowing Young Bae since they where 13 knew exactly what he was thinking. He also looked at Claudette and then back to Taeyang, "Youngbae, come over here." he said while going of to the guest room. Youngbae followed him to the room leaving a puzzled Claudette, TOP, Seungri and Daesung. 

Once they where in the room, Jiyong closed the door and said, "So, what are you thinking?"

"What?!" 

"Oh, don't play dumb with me, I know you where thinking about something when Claudette said she was hanging around with Sungmin more than the other members."

"Oh," he said, then sat at the edge of the bed while Jiyong went in front of him to lean on the wall. "I just feel that there's something there already. I'm just scared that she might fall and then, get another heartbreak, I don't think she's ready for another one."

"But, why are you scared? Maybe, he can be the one to help her."

"Jiyong, I don't even know if he knows her story."

While, the two where in the room, the others that where left just stared and then, shrugged.

"Hey, noona, when will Cats be shown?" Daesung asked.

"They said it was gonna be in December. I wish you were there too, Daesungie."

"Haha! I'll play rum tum tugger" Daesung jumped up and starting dancing. This earned a loud laugh and cheers from all of them when, the door bell rang. 

"I'll get it." Seungri announced. He opened the door and was surprised to see Sungmin there. "Oh, Hyung." he bowed. "Do you need anything? Wanna come in?"

"No, um Seungri-ssi, is Taeyang-ssi there?" he asked.

"Yeah, let me call him." He was about to close the door when he forgot to ask, "Would you like to come in first? Jiyong-hyung and youngbae-hyung are in the room talking so I need to call them from there. So, would you?"

"Yeah, C'mon in Sungmin." Claudette appeared and smiled at Sungmin.

He felt his heart race and just nodded. He walked in and was met with a TOP wrestling a poor Daesung on the carpet. 

"Uhh..H-hi H-h-h-yuuuung" greeted by a struggling Daesung.

"Hi, you okay?" he asked.

"Yea, they are fine." Jiyong said, followed by a confused Taeyang.

"Hi Jiyong. Hey, Taeyang, mind if I have a word with you outside?" 

"Sure, hyung." and then he faced Claudette, "Be right back, yeobo."

Claudette glanced at Taeyang and Sungmin and then nodded with a smile.