The Promise

The Innocent Girl

B-Joo couldn't say anything when Krystal asked him, so Hansol answered for his friend. "No, he doesn't." As soon as that was said, Hansol felt a hard slap on his forearm. "Ow.."

"He means yes I would.' B-Joo corrected.

"Great, then I guess we're going on a date tomorrow?"

"Why not today?"

"I have to go home and look after some family matters." Krystal explained. B-Joo nods and she smiles at him again before leaving the two guys. When B-Joo looked at Hansol, he noticed that Hansol was giving him a death glare. One that was more harsh than the one that he gave to Krystal.

"What?"

"Did you not hear the story? She'll rob you!"

"Hansol." B-Joo started. "That was a long time ago. When we were all in junior high! Which was like... Almost 5 years ago! She could have changed."

"And what if she didn't?"

"Can you stop being so paranoid?"

"I'm not paranoid, I'm looking out for you!" Hansol exclaimed, trying not to yell at the younger about his stupidity. Sighing to calm himself down, he walked away from the locker, leaving B-Joo behind.

"Hansol." B-Joo called out, closing the locker and running to Hansol's side. "What's this really about? Are you afraid that I'll forget about you if I date her?"

"What? Of course not! We're good friends and I know you won't ever forget about me." B-Joo smiled at that answer, wrapping an arm around Hansol's shoulders.

"Good. Remember, bros forever." Hansol nods, smiling back at the other as they go home together. When Hansol got home, he pulled out the necklace that he had hidden under his shirt. It was something that B-Joo had given him for his birthday. Since then, he hasn't taken it off. B-Joo had the exact same one. Girly maybe, but it was one of the few times that B-Joo had shown Hansol that he cares, so Hansol loves the gift and doesn't take it off unless for a shower.

He feared that B-Joo would get himself into trouble with this girl, so he made a promise to himself to not leave B-Joo's side no matter what happened between them. And what better to promise on than the gift that B-Joo had given him, the only thing that was closest to his heart.

Next Day, After School

Hansol agreed to let B-Joo go on the date with Krystal, much to B-Joo's happiness. "Krystal, he agreed, lets go." He beamed when Krystal came to their locker. The girl looked at Hansol and smiled.

"Thank you." She hooked her arm with B-Joo's and the two walked away, leaving Hansol by himself. Krystal turned around and mouthed 'I win' to Hansol without B-Joo knowing. Hansol's hands turned to fists at his side, but he controlled his anger at the supposedly innocent girl.


A/N: Awe, I went sappy on all of you! Oh well, someone's gonna crash a date in the next chapter, just saying~ Thank you for the comment, but I seriously would like more please!