Friday: Camp Part 1

The Innocent Girl

The two groups did have a big day today. Ever since Kidoh and Jin had joined their groups and made them be friends with each other, they had a camping trip once a year. It was a good way to have fun, get away from it all, and get closer together as friends. No outsiders were allowed, so B-Joo couldn't tell Krystal what he was doing over the weekend. They also had no school today, so they decided to stay for 3 days instead of the regular 2 days. Everyone was excited, especially Hansol. This camping trip gave Hansol a good chance to be with his friend without the witch for the whole weekend. "So, the sleeping arrangements are still the same?" Rap Monster asks.

"Yeah." P-Goon nods, reading out the list. "We'll have the couples that we love in one tent, so that's Kidoh, Jin, Hansol, and B-Joo."

"We aren't a couple." B-Joo points out. "I'm dating Krystal, remember?" Unaware to B-Joo, Hansol was pouting sadly after he said that. Everyone else noticed though and were in silence.

"Um... Anyway..." P-Goon kept going, trying to clear up the tension. "Me, Rap Monster, Jenissi, and Suga in another tent. Seogoong, Gohn, Hojoon, and J-Hope in another tent. Sangdo, Nakta, Xero, and Jimin in the other tent. And our maknaes in the last tent." Everyone helped out to pitch up the tents before throwing their backpacks in the tents that they were supposed to be in before doing whatever for the rest of the day.

Everyone decided to play soccer as usual. There was a grassy field if you walk north from the camp grounds for twnty or so minutes. Since there were more guys in Topp Dogg, they always got split just so the numbers would be even. After they were tired of playing, they took a water break and talked about the highlights of the game or anything else that they could. As usual though, two of the BTS guys weren't there while four of the Topp Dogg guys weren't there. P-Goon, Jin, Kidoh, Rap Monster, Hansol, and B-Joo were the ones absent from the soccer game, as usual.

P-Goon & Rap Monster

The two leaders stayed back at the camp grounds to to unpack the food for dinner which was coming up soon and to look for firewood to make the fire so they could roast marshmallows. In between their work, they talked about how their two groups were doing, about how they themselves were doing, and then about random stuff.

2Jin

Kidoh and Jin went for a walk around the woods. Hand-in-hand, they went deeper and deeper into the west part of the forest as Jin talked. Kidoh wasn't listening though. Well, not fully. His mind was wandering somewhere else as Jin was talking. "Kidoh, are you listening to me?" Jin questions, noticing that his boyfriend was indeed not listening. Kidoh blinked at Jin and then blushed a little.

"Sorry... I wasn't..." Jin rolled his eyes.

"I know that... What were you thinking about?" Kidoh cupped Jin's cheek and looked at him lovingly.

"About you." With that said, he leaned in and kissed Jin softly. Jin blinked at him with a blush after he pulled away. Even if he was a blushing mess though, Jin leaned into Kidoh, this time giving the other a kiss. The innocent kiss soon turned into something more though.

HanJoo

They went to the regular place that they went to on these camping trips that the groups had. The waterfall that was quite a bit away at the southern side of the camp ground. The two didn't mind the walk though since it was a nice view and they had a lot of good memories there. B-Joo sat at the edge of the little body of water that the waterfall came down on, Hansol sitting beside him and resting his head on the younger's shoulders. "You're such a girl, Hansol." B-Joo teased, wrapping an arm around his best friend's waist.

"Am not." Hansol whined. "I just missed you. You've been so distracted by Krystal lately..."

"Sorry..." The other apologized, pulling his hyung closer to him. Hansol cuddled more against B-Joo's body, loving the time that they're spending together right now. The two talked about random stuff, B-Joo always trying to avoid the subject of Krystal since he knows how much Hansol hates her. Soon though, Hansol fell asleep on the younger's shoulder. Shaking his head, B-Joo carried Hansol bridal style back to the camp ground.

"Woah, you two actually look like a couple!" P-Goon commented when he saw the two of them. B-Joo rolled his eyes.

"Don't tease now, hyung. He's heavy!" B-Joo complained. Chuckling, P-Goon came over to where B-Joo was leaning on a tree with a unconscious Hansol in his arms and took him. B-Joo sighed in relief after the extra weight was taken off of him and walked to the place where the campfire would be. "Is everything ready?"

"Yes." P-Goon answered, coming out of the tent after putting Hansol down to sleep properly. "Rap Monster went to find everyone for dinner."

"Found them already!" A voice called out. It was Rap Monster. Behind him were fourteen guys, chattering amongst themselves. "I just couldn't find the lovebirds, Jin and Kidoh."

"We're here." Kidoh's voice called out to the big group of guys. To their surprise, Kidoh was helping Jin, who was limping beside him.

"What happened to Jin?" Rap Monster asks Kidoh. The two in question blush a deep red and the guys all gasped in realization. "You two didn't... Did you?" No answer from the two. They just blushed harder.

"They did." B-Joo teased.

"Shut up, B-Joo." Kidoh retorted.

"But you two did." Everyone backed B-Joo up, which led into a little teasing session that was loud enough to wake up the sleeping Hansol. He got out of the tent and looked at everyone sleepily.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Hansol, you're just in time for dinner." P-Goon smiled, changing the subject. Hansol nods and everyone sits down around where the campfire is supposed to be and eats the canned food that they had brought.

By the time they were done dinner, the sun had gone down and they decided to tell ghost stories just for fun. V then played some guitar for the rest of the gang and they sang songs to accompany his playing. Afterwards, they roast marshmallows and talked about how their day was before going to bed for the night. Well, not exactly. They still talked, but only with the people that they shared a tent with. It was midnight by the time they all fell asleep in awkward positions due to their talking.


A/N: Okay, I just HAVE to ask! Did anyone else imagine SpongeBob singing the "Campfire Song" when reading that they sang songs to accompany V's guitar playing? Anyways, I gotta go, I'm running late to meet my friend, so bye! Hope you guys liked it!